Just won some bitcoins

Just won some bitcoins.
0.001 BTC goes to best joke in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

999dice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP wants to give bitcoins on Sup Forums

I'd tell you a joke about unemployment but it wouldn't work

1BP2n6EiYAz
b7mpaAu9WhJNoAeZbbY2mJa

16 dollars? you're a fucking faggot

click my link and roll for bitcoins
999dice com/?154104171

Yesterday my daughter killed a butterfly. I was angry, so to punish her I told her she can't have butter for a month. Today she killed a cockroach - I said, "nice try."

13JxGZdKXtkf9vbm Ba9bFjWxvEKKtuzhtq

is pretty much the only actual joke in the thread, if you paid them you should respond. Otherwise the thread's just gonna die with no winner.

I want to tell a joke, but my life is the only joke I know.

>MFW retards are still in the Bitcoin slums and havent moved on to god tier LTC

Ltc dropped pretty bad my dude. Unless it came back up?

I ain't going to waste my time on $16.

men are afraid of rectal exams because they are afraid they will like being fingered in the ass, which would mean they are gay

hurr durr 19F4byv5bLDPYUDcbp 4zHydLJctNpiDb25

Oh no it dropped a few tens of dollars after shooting up multiple hundred. Muh feels hurt

A child born underwater can live its whole life without breathing.

1Lo1d9tanXex8CX (space) PV7f9rpKhLVeNtyeyA8

Or it's the opposite and they're straight and don't want a finger in their ass. Retard

Wat. They never tried fingering their ass because they're straight. So if they get fingered in a rectal exam and they like it, they might turn gay. Are you a degenerate?

How do stars die?
Usually an overdose...

1GnEvEC45rrRbGwQT EZV5oa3ALQDDiccbZ

My life is the biggest joke in this thread does that count?

Science flew us to the moon. Religion flies you to in a skyscrapper.

Stop living the joke and fueling it with Sup Forums, grow some balls and change your life until you start laughing at others.

Im trying at some level im a physics major in uni so maybe someday i can invent a super effecicient suicide machine.

14sLmDmx9LWNCi2 (REMOVE THIS TEXT AND BRACKETS UNLESS YOU'RE A BRAINLET) vvt93QzXztwP3Wo72TM

Post pictures in this thread that you weren't allowed to share.
user posted my wife with my neighbor Gary outside in the padio chair.

:^(

Q:
How many jewish mothers does it take to change a light bulb?

A:
None [sigh...]
I'll just sit here in the dark, no one caring if I live or if I die [sigh....]

donate my prize to the local foodbank

lol literal penny trading

What did the Jewish pedophile say to the children?

"Hey kids, want to buy some candy?"

Whats green, long and smells like ham?

Kermits finger.

You’re already on b. You’re already wasting your time.

People are like snowflakes.

If you pee on them, they disappear.

President Hillary Clinton

God decided it was time to deliver his commandments to the people of earth. He first went to the Egyptians and asked them if they would like a commandment. "What's a commandment?" they asked. "Well, it's like, Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery, " replied God. The Egyptians thought about it and then said, "No way, that would ruin our weekends." So then God went to the Assyrians and asked them if they would like a commandment. They also asked, "What's a commandment?" "Well," said God, "It's like, Thou Shalt Not Steal." The Assyrians immediately replied, "No way. That would ruin our economy." So finally God went to the Jews and asked them if they wanted a commandment. They asked, "How much?" God said, "They're free." The Jews said, "Great! We'll take TEN!"

13Tuyw1XxpLjth8L TPkcWiLeXMbpG3uidL

Why are all pills white? Cause they work

1Paq7ff5jUpF8qp o7F9oPx1PYLLcT K3A7V remove the spaces, thanks OP

Why do the niggers call us crackers?
Because we cracked the whips on em

your life

1KUMxDGDotcpK4Mz cprVgbDE9VP6EKNNvR

Fuck yo

i painted my computer black hoping it would run faster, now it just doesn't work

Two men walk into a bar. One man says "H20 please" and the other says "H2O too please"

The bartender says "why are you calling water H2O you sound like a bunch of fags"

The two men are gay and very offended. They are also recovering alcoholics and proud of their choice of water instead of drinking to deal with their sexuality issues.

1N3YuAQKxfqfbPpYk jHrY9C8sC6fJZttpY

Ooh you subverted a science joke I like it

Negro Baseball League:
Atlanta Black Crackers

>ya cracker ass cracker !

The good people of a force to the proper people to like them, they smell like shit to trick the rest of the people that the probe people don't want to get her, so try to get along with it in the ugly short pitch for Evernote, a car, and that's why the ugly people losers that smell of poop and know it is ugly, is only a pony and smile shed and try to act with the bed than ever by, but they're ugly and everywhere and. And that's why all they didn't tell them yet, so what they're going to do is not tell them and hold on to me and the ugly popular people could take it and pretend to like them so they don't get hurt and they're going to pretend that they don't know what I'm talking about so they don't get hurt cause, I'm going to reject them and and and those 2 is going to lie to them and hold on to me as if they know that hurt them and hurt them shit cancer short cancer.

im not op but man that shit made me laugh so hard

And it would be be losers on cancer, and that's where they look ugly.

And they been doing this short cancer, the cancer shit cancer, no cancer. Sorkin are short cancer shakier.

Is this a procedurally generated schizophrenic rant