How do I get girls to not notice my chest?

How do I get girls to not notice my chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aou3Q-26FfM
youtu.be/pkXVMdbme-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pump iron

stop sucking in

do not take ur shirt off

lol your the guy from summerbreeze

I really doubt they even care dude

born that way or caused by something?

Can't you just fill it in with bondo or something?

Just find a girl like you!

Milk and cereal; do NOT being a spoon. They'll be preoccupied with how impolite it was that you made them get their own spoon. They won't even notice your chest is the bowl.

i have pectus excavatum... not nearly as bad as ops pic, but still noticable. girls dont give a shit and it adds charecter.

Fill it with caulk. Once dry, sand it until smooth.

For real though. If you worry about it or draw attention to it, that's when it's going to become an issue. I have horrible scarring on my torso, hook up somewhat regularly, and no one's said a thing about it. If anything, they'd be more curious than put off by it.

if you kill yourself eventually people will stop looking at you at all

le edgy XDDDDDDD

who punched you

Let them drink booze from ur chest cup

Your mother farted in my chest after I gave her a rimjob. Shit was cash.

big dick

Bondo

Be awesome. I knew a guy with pectus excavatum who had girls doing body shots from his chest hole at parties.

Seriously it's no different than ugly guys with hot girls. Personality wins every time.

I have a concave chest also, but not as bad as yours.

fill it up with loctite putty

Calm down and take a deep breath. everything will be alright

Hit up this digga nigga

Fill it with peanut butter and get a tan.

I got rid of mine with corsets lol
I think they make more "manly" versions that look more "medical" and whatever else but I just sewed my own, basically the usual female patterns. Made a conical corset that squashed all my lower ribs and over time it popped my sternum back out.

The mens versions will cost like $300-$500. You can sew a normal conical corset for like $40 though if you're okay with wearing girls stuff.

Bondo

youtube.com/watch?v=aou3Q-26FfM

try this?

youtu.be/pkXVMdbme-Y

make sure they are flat chested so they won't want to talk about chests

I had pectus excavatum to a point where I could see my heart beat if I ran for about 30 sec. I got the Ravitch surgery for it, and it fucked my life worse than it was. the first surgery caused blood clotting because of the type of brace they used, they opened me up again the next day to put the brace they usually put, and 6 months later I found out a screw had come loose and the actual brace fractured right in the middle. I had to wait another 8 months to get yet another surgery to remove it. through the surgeries I did end up getting my sternum bones in their right place, but I have a nasty scar and chest pain to come for years if not till I die

Should have gotten the magnetic minimover procedure. It's noninvasive surgery, has no known complications.
Though obviously you have to wear a gigantic magnet brace on your chest and your chest will have a permanent magnet drilled into the sternum for about 2 years.

Have you tried filling it with caulking?

fill it with bondo and sand it down to smooth it out.

fuck

This shit doesn't work very well

I have the oposite of that shit
It's to small so sometimes I don't even think about it but sometimes I feel like a gardevoir

It's like your chest is getting sucked into a black hole!

Holy shit lmao

Awsome dude, my chest is like yours, but not in that place in the torso, a bit higher

my brother has the opposite his sticks out

I have the same fucking thing! i just say, its good fun in the bath, or for holding chips.

this

say it is a bullet wound from Afghanistan.

this

Fucking kek

OP, his bro might be your chestmate. You two should meet up and see if you guys fit together like puzzle pieces.