Sup Sup Forums, calling stoner Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forums, calling stoner Sup Forumsros

So I got some edible cookies. Last night I had one bite and was stoned. I had an empty stomach when I ate it.
Just had about half a cookie 2 hours ago and nothing has happened. I ate dinner before I had the cookie.

Did it hit so hard last night cause had an empty stomach or something? What gives???

that exactly what happened

Did you have an empty stomach? Might have made a difference.

Yeah that's what i said

i don't think it makes much of a difference, in my experience, it hits me even harder when I eat a bunch of food with it.

Yeah your empty stomach helped. And if you're a big stoner you probably got used to it quickly combined with the dinner you ate, dulled the effects

Yo cake bro here been making hash cakes for 5+ years now, can say that there is only a minor difference between eating and not eating. It's actually because cakes are much stronger than any other methood of taking weed, so a lot of people can end up taking way to much because of the delay. But basically every single bit of cannabis is absorbed by the cake mixture, in comparison to smoking it which destroys the weed currently lit and you actually get stoned of the weed just before, this is because thc gets destroyed at around 200°c, not only that but smoke will also escape by other means for example when you smoke a blunt all that smoke coming off the end is being wasted. Not only that it lasts a lot longer and goes up and down as apposed to straight up straight down, which can feel odd to first timers

This man gets it too

checked
Not really a big stoner. Prolly have smoked 5 times since I started in the last 2 months
How does one obtain this

In my experience at least it can depend on how the dough was mixed. At least thats what we figured. The only part of the cookie with any pot in it is the butter. So it stands to reason that there may be cookies with more or less butter mixed in, if it wasn't done thoroughly enough. Some will be okay, some will be meh, and others will hit you like a god damn truck. Cannabis roulette, if you like.

food in your stomach definitely affected, but it shouldn't have made that big a difference

Backwoods Gang reporting in

Cake bro here obtain what?

cake nibba

enjoy your spider eggs, nigger trash.

I'm whiter than you could ever hope to be, and spider eggs make it burn more evenly, pussy.

you even got banana flavored trash, you fucking ape.
niggers gonna nig, lol.

oh ffFFFUCK THAT WAS CLEVER

Cannabis bro here I have mastered the art my dad who has been making cakes 10+ years told me how to and within a month I now make his cakes, I live in UK so I can't get hold of large ammounts of cannabis and my parents won't let me grow it, I belive if I had enough weed to do test I could make them even better and even make it so you could cook them in healthier foods.

You wanna know how to make good cakes? I thought you said in your op that you had good cakes? I am assuming this is op?

OP here. Have eaten about 3/4ths of the cookie. nothing yet

Cake bro here, it takes an hour to kick in. I have met so many people who can't make the recipe right and almost laughable at what they produce, they be like muhh thi dun get me stoned. One literally made cakes then put weed ontop

just finish it and stop being a pussy, I once ate 3 ounces worth of cannabutter cookies and it was GREAT

my sides

if it wasn't in a legal state it's likely that consistency was an issue.

I realize that saying this is going to cause some Hurr Durr rage but I've been told that having a full stomach actually helps get you stoned with edibles. The THC can bind to fat cells in the food and help the uptake faster.

Again, you probably just got a bum cookie, orrrrr it was a placebo.

Do you know how many mgs of THC was in the cookie? usually if i edibles trash your tolerance. so if it was super potent maybe you stretched out your tolerance. go back to bud and try the cookie in a few days

Cake bro here Cana butter is usally not that good to make, this is mainly due to the fact that it is usually made using a stove therefore an open flame and as discussed in previous post this can lead to loss of thc content

Stomach acidity is a big factor in reducing the effect of edibles

My first time I took the whole thing and I was tripping balls I felt like I was dying. Funny thing is I was at a party and I was the only white dude there lmao...... I was trying to impress my friend

OP here. High af

Cake bro here again. I have found no difference I take 1 or 2 every night to mellow down. If there is a difference it is not major in the slightest and only affect the rate at which the cake is released.

Yeah bro and thats the first lot you have taken, any more you have taken is on it's way soon goodluck bro.

not op, but wondering if you have any recipes?

I'm sorry bro but with the recent legalisation and what I have figured out through countless hours of research and practise, I really want to do more with this so I can't give out the recipe. But to put it this way the way that I make them I make about 8 cakes with 1-2 gram(s) 1 of thoose is about the strength of 1 blunt but lasts 4 hours+. It never used to be like this though, usually 3 cakes+ with double or tripple the ammount wouldn't compete. My best advice to anyone interested in edibles is you aren't making cakes

OP here. This is awesome

That's a lot of pot m8. At 2 grams with average weed that would be like 25mg THC per cake. The average person would feel like they're gong to die

fucking 16 year old tolerance lmao.

Man up and do the 1 gram of oil challenge once in your life

I'm not experienced enough with edibles to try it
Stove top THC infused hot chocolate (which works for any stoner willing to try it) is my go to

fuck im high. this is OP