Is it okay to initiate physical contact with little kids? Say for instance you have a 6 yr old niece...

Is it okay to initiate physical contact with little kids? Say for instance you have a 6 yr old niece , is it fine for you to start randomly tickling her when she's watching tv with you etc

sure yeah

ESKETIT!

You sound creepy.

If you have to ask when it's appropriate, then it's better you just don't.

Why not? it feels kinda good.

I'm not trying to be .

this

sure, tickling is fine, but like anything if they say stop you stop. don't be fucking creepy about it.

if you are not related, then fuck no, that shits creepy.

the fact your asking alludes to the fact you are getting more enjoyment out of it than them. sick fuck.

Roy Moore, is that you?

Only on Sup Forums lol

it is if youre a cuckservative
>hurr durr theyre just allegations 30 years ago REEE

If the kid is that young, they're still establishing their autonomy and figuring out how comfortable they are with other people being in their personal space. Something you can do is asking your niece to set some boundaries so she can decide what's going too far for her.

Only if plan to run for senate in Alabama.

whats wrong with liking to tickle little kids?

Feminism has maligned men to such an extent that if you're a dude you really don't want to even be alone in a room with a child that young unless it's directly yours, and even then that's no guarantee. If you're a grill, you're fine though. Feminists wont even touch it then.

>cuckservative
HOW THE FUCK WILL THEY EVER RECOVER!!!!!1

No.
This is wrong.

who tf is this?

moar!

That depends; does it turn you on? If yes, then no, it's not appropriate. And you should also talk to a psychiatrist.

Different situation, but I work with 6-8 year Olds for a living and as a general rule, as a male working in education, you never ever ever touch the children at all. I've been given warnings a few times for hugging the children when they're upset, or high-fiving even.

If you're not a disgusting kiddy Fidler, I don't see an issue with it - but be appropriate obviously.

Randomly tickling your 6 year old niece I think falls below the line of what is appropriate.

The second you that thing it means you have a hidden agenda behind it no matter what you says those thing is so simple yet so innocent but once you put that kind of thinking my advice is getaway from that kid quickly its very subtle thing but little by little starting to think lewd to nasty thing

dude who drank poison while being tried for war crimes lol.

that's literally him in court, drinking posing and dying.

I believe the local police have the answer to your question. Give them a call, I'm sure they can help you.

Your nieces are not for tickling. They are family. Treat them with respect.

If your pretty close with their parents, I'd say it's probably fine. However, the fact that you even needed to ask this question implies that you're enjoying it for different reasons. you probably shouldn't risk it, maybe get some mental help if you're constantly thinking about her.

What is fucking going on, some kinda pedophile apocalypse?

Bump

RIP ... poor lil pimp

You spelled "role play" wrong

not in 2017 user.. if you're ever even alone with a younger female family member you should gtfo

Eat shit pedo scum