This is fucking creepy and i want answers. Why is there a rope? What happened to the toilet? Why does she do this...

This is fucking creepy and i want answers. Why is there a rope? What happened to the toilet? Why does she do this? Why is she so dirty? Why milk? Who in the world would go there?

Additional info, pic related

this is part of a photo set about awkward situations to be caught in

It's also always the same dirty towel. Gross but no surprise, given how the rest of the bathroom looks like. I want to know how he rest of the house looks like and who took the pictures...

2spoopy4me

Really? The website exists..

He looks relaxed and hydrated

he looks like he's about to be drained of his blood and dumped in 100 different dumpsters

looks like the dude from LunkersTV

Something along those lines tbh

Does someone have fb to see who's behind the "email me" button? It says it's "alan wagner"

there is only one answer.

shitty shoop is shitty.

whoever tried to do whatever with this does not know how to shade/shadow.

same here. shadow on the wall, not on the flange of the tub.

also, notice white womanz pose is the exact same in both pictures.

That's the shadow from the flash.

here. seems like he's in entertainment. probably something for an indiehorror he's working on

why are you circling things. Do you not understand how a flash on a camera works?

its clearly real you fucking idiots, doesnt mean its anything out of files or some shit, probably just a promo for something upcoming

Hm, the other pic has weird shadowing too. Might be the answer. But still... why?

Also, in some of the pics, her shadowing is similar, so it might just be the flash causing the harsh shadow? (See the red pupils...)

Yeah, but there are others, she just seem to have no soul and always have that look and posture.

Might be. If so, he really got me.

If that's a promo then it's hilarious and i'm not even mad

omgg he does

OP is alan wagner. FUCK OFF
take your shitty promo somewhere else

Spoiler:
Faggot OP is Alan Wagner
Fuck off cunt

samefag.

Also, the samefagging is strong ITT
Guess why

Ah yes, those pics already explain a lot. He probably wants to see how fast this will be spread. Also, he looks similar to the one guy in the tub, so it might be just a hoax. OR he is her incest son and has set up the website for his mom's sick fetish.

gr8 minds think alike

I'm op and i'm def not alan wagner. But i guess he's the one who posted the pic in the first place. Let me check.

>posted by viral

Ok guys, abandone ship, it's just a hoax. Damn, i wanted to believe. That would have been funny.

That's what they say.

no shit it's a hoax, and you're op and got busted. i can literally hear your 2" weiner shrinking.

Uhhhh.... what?

Dude, the flash is not in the same place as the lens on the camera. Especially on older cameras.

I assure you, I know my shit, and that pic is not shooped, and I don't know anything about the story of those pics.

>soft edging in a translucent liquid is a sign of fake

this is grade-A bait right here, take note guys

He has a yt channel too and is def the guy in the tub.
Confirmed hoax.

>Go to website given in 2nd image
>"email address" links to one Alan Wagner's vids page on faecesbook
>thinly veiled attempt at viral marketing detected
>no fucks given

if you "knew your shit" a flash would show grading around the edge of the picture. the background image is obviously lighted.

1. you're not greentexting correctly.
2. soft edging in a translucent liquid is fine, as long as it is constant, which in the picture it isn't.
3. just calling something bait doesn't make it bait.
4. fail. kill yourself.