Thank you based Arabs

Thank you based Arabs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've gotta be honest. This Turkroach really makes you think.

Daily reminder that OP is a Russian using a proxy.

muslims are violent children because they need to mask how they dont have anything else going for them, so they lash out and play the victim just like women

just how feminism pretends women have achieved nothing due to discrimination so do muslims pretend their religion and culture are not the problem but instead its big bad america

I'm a #jihadmissile now

Are those -really- American soldiers?

I doubt it, probably Kurds with American provided uniforms

I sincerely hope so, thinking they might actually be civilised and being treated like that really angered me.

haha :) amazing

Smh desu senpai

Obama - "We will not place our troops on the ground in Syria." x 100

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2006_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq

That was an awesome day.

Also Turkroach hate thread

>be mudslime
>get pureed

>tfw PKK shoot down your choppers and post it on national media

also

>posting a like 5 year old video

I hate this, back in the day we would have hunted them down and blood eagled them on the walls of Jerusalem, burnt them with pig fat and tossed them into a mass grave with pig carcases. But now, you can't even just criticise Islam without being an Islamophobe or racist.

>>posting a like 5 year old video
yeah but still relevant

Not without killing more christians than muslims first. Do you really think the crusades were all about "muh muslums"?

Kys turkroach

i guess dude theres like 50-80 videos of American soldiers getting clipped from Iraq and Afghanistan that actually got uploaded, and most of them are IED attacks

but I think something in Iraq the kill-to-death ratio of American soldiers to Iraqis and Afghanis is like 200 to 1

the USA is just real good at killing

No, I know they weren't. But least you could exact the proper justice then, which you cannot legally do now. As these Islamic scum are given the same rights and true humans (Westerners).

You're just buttmad that our SF guys are helping the Kurds

>dick is blurred out
oh yeah, it's fine, not like there's anything else that could strike me in that video

never 4get, remember 9/11

Did anyone die?

Love it.

the day nato falls apart and the EU and russia and the usa decend on turkey will be glorious

rest assured roach...i and many others will be fapping ourselves silly as you are bombed to fuck

Two Brits were killed by this.

> That guy in the end slips on a brain

I look forward to the day a Kurdistan flag is seen on Sup Forums

old vid but i dig how they wave a head about but pixel out their micro dicks

Kurdistan and Byzantinum flags

and no more fucking roaches

Oh look, it's that Russian guy who pretends to be Turkish again

""""""""""Brits"""""""""""

"brits"

Your comment makes me think what the fuck are you talking about, because your comment could mean anything you fucking dumbass.

Apparently they are so bad at killing American soldiers that killing 2 of them is a really big deal and filmworthy to them.

Cannot have been the brain, you see, Muslims don't have a brain.

What are we supposed to thank them for

keke

:D

lewd

>the USA is just real good at killing
Not that good for the worlds best funded army of welfare queens. You failed so hard in Iraq and Afghanistan that it was ridiculously bad value for money.

Stay mad, roach. Hopefully the USA kicks you out of NATO or dissolves NATO. And then we will liberate the shit out of you.

>Even God doesn't forget and forgive 9/11
Proof that God is American.

Fuck you.

>Happened on 9/11
>First response ends in 911

HOLY. SHIT.

>NATO please protect us
>hehehe suckers we mock you behind your backs

wow so brave

No real British person would have a reason to be there desu

really makes you think huh…

Kek

yes

we fucked them up, i mean what, 500,000 dead? to barely 3,000 of ours? i'll take that "failure" anyday lol

We went over there to fuck them up, we went, fucked them up, and now they are moving to europe and destroying it from the inside
talk about a win-win

i mean seriously dude you can hate on the US all you can't deny how good they are at killing

>destruction of europe
>good thing for US
You must be a nigger.

can you imagine when Trump goes in to actually WIN?

can't wait for all the muslim devil worshippers cry on twitter and facebook :D

They couldnt even if even they wanted to, nonmuslims are forbiddeen in Mecca

and fucked up your own economy like a retard
look up what 'own goal' means, halfwit

>thinking a nigger cares about europe
they don't give a fuck about anyone except themselves, and sometimes not even themselves, just jews

if your not an American you can go fuck yourself lol

I can't WAIT until Trump disbands NATO and you shitheads are all on your own with ISIS knocking on your door

If Europe is done for, you are next.

the "goal" was to kill Muslims and that was achieved. Bush even called it a crusade. Shock and awe bitch

Economies go up and down, but whos gonna actually collect on our debt? Haha, you fags?

>destruction of europe
Only the Ex-Communist Bloc countries are European, the old colonial powers aren't European anymore, they are globalist.

>acu's
This is either a million years old, or someone else.

At least I will be safe.
Jesus it's so ironic I cannot belive what's happening to the west.

No one is going to collect on it, retard, and that should be your biggest worry. One day when you print more dollars, you'll realise how inflation can't continue infinitely and you'll watch as the dollar crashes and the sad part is you'll take the rest of us with you. It'll be worth it to watch you burn though, when civil unrest hits, America will tear itself to shreds and it will be wonderful.

They deserve it for those smug anti-American shitposts back in 2007.

That was epic. Was that a heat seeking missile or was that guy just a good shot?

I don't think bloody Sharia allows it!

I was wondering this too, it doesn't look wire-guided I'd assume it was heat-seeking

are we going to playfully forget that British troops fought in both the Iraq and Afghanistan war? it probably sucks for them to go back to the UK just to get beheaded in a sharia law peaceful parade.

It's a heat seeker I think. Looks like a Russian igla to me.

the wars been going on for a million years, this footage could of been from 2005 or something

They can barely cross the Mediterranean without drowning. They arent going to cross the Atlantic anytime soon

Take up the White Man’s burden—
The savage wars of peace—
Fill full the mouth of Famine
And bid the sickness cease;
And when your goal is nearest
The end for others sought,
Watch sloth and heathen Folly
Bring all your hopes to naught.

Im very sorry for every of your soldiers dying over there, ameribros.
But Kipling warned you over 100 years ago.

we'll gladly send them over in planes and with european passports and visas just to fob them off on you

>muh smug anti-ameritard shitpost back in 2007
and i'm not forgetting the frenchbashing shitstorm back in 2004, get fucked by niggers and die by aids landwhale

Nah. They all eventually got up, brushed themselves off, had a good laff, and carried on about their business. All was well.

Does ISIS acid execution video exist?

Red team vs the blue team. Watch low IQ populations cheer and root root root for their home team at the expense of human life.

>1 post by this ID

British or Arabs living in Britannia?

Man I like France :(

Seriously, I really do, I had the most wonderful vacation of all time in Nice

After those Paris attacks man... my blood was boiling... I would love to fight on behalf of France, your Foreign Legion guys are bad-fucking-ass

1/4th of Americans are straight retarded, at least, so don't hold all of us to that standard

viva la France!

turkposting is a guaranteed 200 replies thread

Plus it was a Bin Laden construction company crane.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING AT

This is why nobody likes americans.

gotta thin the herd somehow

Someone spilled Wine :(

Seriously guise backstory

pls respond

>Harley Davidson adrenalin junkie who cheers when people are torn apart by lead and shrapnel

Oh man, you remind me of my dad. We should not be in the middle east, you see how angry we get about terrorism, imagine how they feel about our imperialism and interventions which costs them many more lives.

If they invade our country we can kill them. If they attract our army into their country, take down million dollar jets with $20,000 stinger missiles then they win, they bankrupt our country.

We taught them how to do this with the Soviet Union, yet we are now falling for the same tricks. And people can't think about this, they just root root root when the enemy gets torn apart, even citizens who die in an unrelated accident.

Humor like this creates a great laughter that stays deep inside. Not an audible kek, but an tight, stomach gripping, 200 percent hard faced smile.

Crane collapse in Mecca on september 11th killing hundreds

literal proof God is a Christian American

there's some hope after all

It's Mecca during the last big muzzies holiday or whatever. A construction crane blew over in a storm and it came through the roof.

And it happened on 9/11.