Reminder that being proud of yoru nation is racist

it really makes you think

Hello juice.

>Alaska with American flag
triggered

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!!

well Sup Forums?

Globalism teaches you to blame yourself for shit you haven't done and love people you've never met.

I know which one I prefer.

Nationalism teaches you to put your country and therefore your interests of you and your neighbors first

Memes aside is there really any reason to have any national pride when you're not responsible for your nation's achievements? Just playing devil's advocate here.

Liberalism:
Feeling guilty for shit you haven't done and loving people who hate you

So taking pride in what your countries history and hating other cultures who normalize pooing in streets makes you an idiot?

>the fucking autism in this logic.

Yes. Pride in one's nation can be seen as an exaggerated version of pride in one's community. When people are proud of something, they tend to take better care of it. A nation is no different.

Not really, it teaches you to be proud of your skin, genitals and fetishes rather than your country

We have British theatre, British films, a British press, British literature, British art and British broadcasting.
The objection was raised against us in the past that it was not feasible to remove the EU from the arts and from cultural life, because there were too many of them.
That we'd be unable to fill all the vacant positions - all this has been brilliantly proven wrong.

That's why I call myself a patriot
>hate people
Libturd strawman
It's about loving your nation and wanting to preserve it
not hating other people for no reason
I have nothing against immigration as long as it doesn't fuck with national demography

If the EU-funded newspapers think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats, and if they believe that they can get around our defensive measures: They better watch out.
Our patience has it's limits. One day we'll shut their dirty, lying Euro mouths!
And if the other EU newspapers are of the opinion that they can now, with flags flying,
swing over to our side, then we can only give them the answer: Please don't go to any great expense!

Members of the Leave Campaign and UKIP, don't worry! The end of the Brussels Terror is closer than you think.

>HOW CAN YOU BE PROUD OF YOUR ANCESTOR WHO DID SHIT YOU ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO?!
>NOW WHITE PEOPLE TODAY SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY!!

What we dreamed for years has become a reality. The symbol of the unification of all classes of British people has become the symbol of the new Commonwealth, and thus it has become the standard of the British people. The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

>Nationalism is bad because you're taking pride in shit you haven't done

>Feminists and SJWs constantly trying to focus attention to the shitty achievements of women and "people of color"

wew lad

But it's okay for people to have pride in being African, or jewish, or muslim?

>B-BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT! WHITE PRIVILEGE! EVIL PATRIARCHY! MUH FEELINGS

What a retarded strawman. Nationalism is literally jjust taking pride in and wanting to preserve your culture and the work your ancestors did.

>"Stop being proud of things your people have done. It's illogical"
>"YOU BETTER FEEL SORRY FOR SLAVERY WHITE BOI. IT WAS DONE BY UR PEOPLE"

The great time has just begun. Britain has awoken. We have won our battle with Brussels, now we have to win over the British people. I know, my comrades, that it must have been difficult at times when you desired change that never came, so again and again the appeal had to be made to continue the struggle. You mustn't act yourself, you must obey, you must give in, you must submit to the overwhelming need to Brexit.

Godspeed greatest ally
Hope you get rid of Brussels tyranny
and others follow steps

SO U IZ TELLIN ME

DAT WE WUZ KANGS

N SHEITTT?

DA WHITE DEVILS BE HOLDIN US BACK

HE CAN'T TAKE PRIDE FOR SHIT HE NEVA DUN

WE WUZ KANGS, EGYPSHINS WERE BLACK MEN WE RULED OVER DEM CRACKA ASSES

Crimea should be Russian, update map pls

Stupid? maybe.

Racist? not a chance.

Thanks white brother.

>But you still have to apologize for slavery and jim crow!

>taking pride in shit you haven't done and hating people you've never met is a bad thing

wow really makes you think...

Why don't leftists understand the meaning of pride? Just look it up in a dictionary. Having pride in one's nation doesn't contradict the definition of the word.

Got lousy 136 reps in Sup Forums so you came fishing here?

this

what did he mean by this?

Makes you really think

>it teaches you to be proud of your skin, genitals and fetishes rather than your country
Only as long as you're not a white male though. If you're a white male, you should be ashamed of your skin, genitals and fetishes while checking your privilege.

The reason I'm nationalist, or at least pro western, is because I know that western civilisation is simply better for me than the rest.
And that's not even subjective, but cold hard numbers.

>Why don't leftists understand the meaning of pride?
>LGBT pride
>Black pride
>Asian pride
>Feminist pride

But they do
only FUCKING WHITE MALES are not allowed to

>country is literally just a giant neighborhood
>pride in your community is bad
only failures dislike people being prideful

Nationalism is the enemy of the establishment. In this rotten system heading towards a one world government and total obliteration of sovereign nations, cultures, identities, differences and traditions; pride in one's own country and heritage is demonised and slandered. Nationalism's core ideals and values are against the interests of the greedy hypercapitalist financial élite that is enslaving us and wants America and Europe as a mixed, multiracial, multicultural, rootless and homogeneous HUMAN FARM of easily controllable consumers. Politicians are irrelevant, they are puppets of the banks and corporations, and thus act their part accordingly. Merkel is a prime example of sellout politician taking orders from the banks and corporations and actively and subtly destroying Europe and the Europeans.

A homeland is a fundamental human right. Non white immigration and race mixing deny whites our fundamental human right, and deny us the right to exist at all. Would you advocate your precious African nations becoming non-black? Should Mexico become non-Mexican? Should China become non-Chinese? No? Good! I'd appreciate the same consideration for white nations.

The fight with the Globalists is absolutely the primary struggle of our lifetime. Globalists see stable Western governments as the last standing entities with the sort of power that could actually oppose their own economic tyranny.

Unless you're trans, then you hate your genitals, sometimes enough to hack them off or otherwise mutilate them. But at least Globalism supports that instead of proper treatment. :)

I don't think "German" is a race, where is the racial distinction to people from Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, the Netherlands, France or so for example? I may share more DNA with someone from Spain than with a German neighbor.

It's like the EU and soon US, after looking at the situation in Malaysia and decided that "yeah, this is the end game we need to be striving for".

After one century, still periodic racial riots.
Anything not locked down after 12 is FFA, including women.
Free speech is kill.

Nationalism has nothing to do with "hating other people". It has to do with loving your own.

your post is the height of niggerdom.

just for this Trump will rename new york....
Kikel
So we never forget you were behind 9/11