Celeb Thread - /Goddesses/ edition

Celeb Thread - /Goddesses/ edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBvlaOnkyb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's so perfect i will never deserve to cum for her. So I can only edge my dicklet for my goddess

Kate is a beautiful woman don't get me wrong, but she is not a goddess tier.
A solid 8.5/10 though. I'd relish the chance to fuck her.

>dicklet
How small is it?

What will happen if I swallow all of them at the same time?

saved kek

meant for

>dicklet

emmabro reporting in

Not big enough to worship my goddess with cummies so I edge for her

No

don't do it faggot

yep! sorry buddy

Is it her on gta v loading screen every fucking time?????

:]

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how big do you think you'd have to be to worship her with cummies?

I love you

First non-OP reply is Lily Collins?

My nigga

worship Emma? lol idk I don't think that really matters. are you asking cuz I posted my dangus last night?

forgot pic

7 inches anything less should just be edged over and over

Lily you say?

> Kate Upton

Literally a fridge with some saggy water balloons stapled to her chest. She's fucking disgusting, what are you doing with yourself.

>BD likes Gilly

N O I C E

Whoops I replied to the wrong post lol

I mean to ask

Show me part of your face and I'll show you mine.
Also timestamp

She's always a safe choice

Sort of, I'm just posting the nearest pic I can find cause I'm really lazy right now. :\

yes for sure

ah I see

Wow... FUCK YOU!

Edging will always please our goddess more then cumming. I only have edged for her I would never let myself cum for goddess I'm not worthy

This is amazing. These threads are always dominated by someone posting some undeserving girl. I've never seen Lily Collins dominate.

what

>These threads are always dominated by someone posting some undeserving girl.
What did he mean by this?

last night and the night before, it was this crowd and I and like 3 threads in a row were all lily themed. it was nice. they're always nice at this time

Like with something covering half your face. Example: a timestamp

:c

Nice mom bod.

I'm weird. I have this celeb/hottness game I play with a best friend. we are autistic about it. a bunch of girls show up in a battle (RNG), and we pick our favorite, and there are thousands of girls in the game. we keep stats on it and everything, even though it's just the two of us. But anyway, Lily Collins has the highest score among us.

Kys

at least you admit it

who are you

You do this regularly as you lurk /celeb/?
Who's the top 5

literally end your life

What kind of game is it?

Robertsfag I want to see what you guys look like.

Lily is a special girl. she really is. she's enchanting.

no

You must look terrible :(

Kek

Edging for almost 2 hours now I wish I could cum but I'll never deserve it. I'm so glad I have such a kind goddess who gifts us such amazing photos of her

I'm not posting my face on Sup Forums faggot. I posted my dick last night but that's as far as it will ever go

fuck yes

Put something over your face like a bandana or scarf

no. you don't sound like Roberts fag either.

plz say that's altered

It is me, you goof
Do you think I'm crazy if I show you guys what I look like irl

I FUCKING STINK

Disgusting! Clean yourself up!

So like, 4 celebs show up in every match, and you pick who you like more based on looks, and the winner goes back into the pool and the other 3 are elininated, and RNG picks another new match of 4; until you have a winner.

post more mommy hands so I can imagine getting a handjob from her

We retire girls who keep winning.

This is our retired list

I've seen this game before. Is it online?
I will always choose Emma. I won't play it if I can't choose Emma... I'm just like that

I'm imagining her giving me a bath cause I FUCKING STINK.

;_______________;

Goddess nips make me so hard. I love to jerk and jerk but never cum. Only real men can cum and it's my Job as a sissy slut to help them.

>Retired list
>Lily Collins
lolwut

breeding whore

Retired for when me and my friend play, because if we didn't retire, she'd always win so there'd be no point in playing. We keep retiring people when it becomes obvious they'd always win.

"dicklet" sounds like "chicklet," so it must be as long as it is wide, and rather flat.

little ari is holding another Sixtus after
her show has finessed; all told she
will take two minutes to pick out of
the waning crowd of notable men
a double or trifixtus dozen, who she
orders to the backroom stage,
and levying them to all undress,
get nude, fall on the ground and
await baby's orders and appearance!

my my sometimes she wants to dally them with a few poo spurts but mostly when it happens she like to hear a crowd of naked men groan for discomfort as she with her pointy malletal shoes troupe and tromp and tally over their rug like lain bodies!

I'm not sure who all has it. I've seen people host it before, and I have it too. It requires a screen sharing program, because someone has to do the picking for everyone else.

That's a pretty cool idea. Are you the same person who made the roll for a celeb that I've been seeing up on a thread this week
The one with dubs = Roberts and trips = Swift

You'll puke it all up. Your body rejects way heavy overdoses. If you'd like to kill yourself, just take the sedatives with half a bottle of whiskey.

It's basically the same concept as the hunger games on Sup Forums only instead of random characters it's celebrities

What I would do to have Demi sit on my face all night long...

I don't have any alcohol. I haven't drank alcohol for about 4 years now
But sometimes I think about killing myself

Nah. I don't actually post on Sup Forums on very much.

I guess!

I can host one if a couple people want to try it.

How would you use a sissy slut who only wants to serve goddess Kate? You can be as rough as you want

Worse cancer than any of the emmas, taylor or pedo spam

I guess I won't show anyone my face then... maybe it's not such a good idea.

I don't know if I would. :c

Is that the girl who always shows up at Comic Cons?

Don't know anything she's been in. Probably a B Lister.

Please I need serve my goddess. Edging for her is great but serving real men is even better

youtube.com/watch?v=yBvlaOnkyb0

>Eliza Dushku
>Albanian-American

poop slaves, poop slaves everywhere;
baby can find them wherever she
wants whenever for she is a doll!

Sorry friend.

kate upton is disgusting. are you all virginfags that jerk off to sports illustrated?

No, don't worry, it's just OP