How do I console a grieving, young girl, who's gentlemanly, black boyfriend just passed?

How do I console a grieving, young girl, who's gentlemanly, black boyfriend just passed?

>al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/12/man_shot_to_death_during_gambl.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dies-from-Stabbing-Wounds-in-SE--212257081.html
youtu.be/aKubwe5DcCE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5128475/Woman-killed-Thanksgiving-guest-not-sharing-crack.html
privateschoolreview.com/average-sat-score-stats/national-data/states
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go up to her and say, "Look at it this way: it may be sad for you but at least it's a party for all the little wormies!"

Be sure to make wiggly motions with your fingers as you say it.

He probably got caught being a nigger finally and someone put it out of it's misery

he dindu nuffin

Killed over a dice game. It doesn't get more nigger tier than that.

Call her a nigger lover!

“we had a bond that nobody could ever break”

Kek

>Don't worry you're clearly a whore so won't have any trouble finding another nigger dick to hop on; just think of all the new beatings and STDs that come with a new nigger

>Well looks like that black isn't coming back

Why would you even want her? She's a niggerlover

Oh yes it does.

>nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Dies-from-Stabbing-Wounds-in-SE--212257081.html

>Police have arrested the man they say stabbed a 17-year-old boy to death Wednesday night -- apparently during a dispute over a piece of chicken at a family cookout.

Disgusting. KYS.

>”If it makes you feel any better, he was probably dying of AIDS anyway.”

The wigga song is made for this
youtu.be/aKubwe5DcCE

A Minneapolis woman allegedly killed a Thanksgiving guest for smoking crack at the table — and not offering to share, police said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5128475/Woman-killed-Thanksgiving-guest-not-sharing-crack.html

Her wasn’t her boyfriend. They were just friends. He had a girlfriend who attends Alabama State University. Her name is Promise and she’s black.

Friends with a nigger? Yeah right..
Glad my gf is just as racist as me.

Tell her that her bf sucks cocks in hell

say "Nigger, Nogger.....lemme holler"

lol why do you live in alabama? are you retarded?

because Alabama has one of the top highest average SAT scores in the country?

privateschoolreview.com/average-sat-score-stats/national-data/states

(For private schools at least)

lol so you are retarded then. that's seriously why?

I'm not OP but I thought it was an interesting point to bring up the fact that they have a higher AVG SAT score.

and that's it.

>Terrell

I fucking hate these niggers.

does SAT stand for Sleeping Adults with Teens?

send her black cock pictures

yes

Very important to avenge the loss of your fiddy bucks and be locked in a cage for the rest of your life.

I’ve made a couple of jokes on this thread and after some self reflection, I’m not too proud of myself. I don’t know why I’m doing this. Someone who is grieving over someone they cared about shouldn’t be the object of ridicule. What the fuck is wrong with us.

There is too much ugliness in the world and I’m not going to add to it anymore.

All the best to you all.

just leave a comment on her facebook, something small and simple like:

>Nigger count -1

this is the future of b

I’m glad I left this shithole