youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Really fucking hate Germany

this

good, cough up the dough

BOYCOTT
GERMAN
PRODUCTS

Good. Remove the Anglo. Dirty fucking islanders. The Continental Union will reign supreme.

the future of europe is the caliphate inshallah

wut

remember she once said "multikulti has failed"

funny yall are so easily baited and easily hostile to things that offend you

Loved it when Trump whined that Germany was selling too many cars in America. Stop making good cars, you bastards!

i hope the russians bomb germany again

hate continentals
love islands

pola~~

>no longer allies with the US
>nato will lose power
>millions of migrants coming in
>terrorist attacks everywhere
>EU army is being built in "secret" right now
>guys these terrorists are causing too much havoc we need to declare martial law xD
>yeah you have no choice now but to be part of the 4th reich

screenshot this

>selling too many cars in America.
>too many fraud cars

>i-it's only acceptable when we pollute!

>tfw the US, UK, and Russia will team up to beat the Hun again..
It's a shame France won't be joining us this time.

>Germany and Russia not finally teaming up to conquer the world

I hope shit doesn't go down before I get my degree, I want to be an officer when the war starts.

>it's only acceptable
Its not acceptable when you tell people you are produce one figure of MPG but you're actually doing far-far-far less.

Sup Forums is literally a horde of polacks who are massively pro-drumpf and anti eu. i dont believe you are particularly anti-immigrants but just inherently are autists. you always unwittingly and automatically want to go full isolationism, which is what socially inept losers do.

do you even know those brexiteers and the bong govt have spouted this level bs a gazillion times. whats the difference between that brexshit and this.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>german cars
>good
toppu kekku
only japanese cars are good, not even a weeb

Sup Forums is literally just Sup Forums without the "kek" nonsense. It shares all the same views as Sup Forums yet thinks it's somehow superior

Sup Forums is serious while Sup Forums is ironic.

oy vey!

Good. We should push for closer cooperation in the Weimar Triangle initiative. Eternal Anglo needs to be dealt with.

>this lazy excuse again
Yeah, I'm sure all those threads about hating shitskins, Muslims and Jews were ironic, right?
There's nothing wrong with being similar to Sup Forums

If that's how you feel, well just let Russia take you when this is all over.

Nonsense. Sup Forums is reasonable, intellectual and empirical while Sup Forums is just a bunch of angry virgins. Sup Forums is Caligula while Sup Forums is Napoleon.

>m-m-muh eternal Anglo meme, lol XDDD
You sound like a dumb child, fuck off

>There's nothing wrong with being similar to Sup Forums

She comes off like a bit of a cunt desu.

Mercedes is trash and VW are con artists.

Why are Germs so passive-aggressive? I thought they prided themselves on their straight-talking.

That car wasn't sold rolling coal like that. It's like if someone beat a dog with a hammer and blaming the shop that sold it.

They still have a disgusting superiority complex and think they're the best around, the fact that their country was rebuilt entirely by foreigners using american money is lost on them.

BOY they bout to do it!!

>using american money
germany needs to pay debts

I don't think the people that produced Hegel have any right calling themselves straight-talkers.

>leave a union Germany has no relationship to other than being a memeber of
>WTF WHY DO THEY HATE US :((((

WTF I hate UK now.

merkelreich nao

ww3 soon

i-it's not our fault, i-it never was. Everybody else is a big bad meanie

This. Hit them where it hurts the most.

>I will forever be associated with this country when I move somewhere else

I hate my life.

Then why do you fatties still buy so many of them that your small dicked president starts international shit about it?

I loved Trump back then, but seem like he is really to stupid to understand basic economy.
>cunt A produces shit
>cunt B makes good stuff
>cries about cunt A buying stuff from cunt B
>even blames cunt B
>mfw

t. netouyo

Germany never should have existed, everyone would be a lot happier if it had become Prussia, Bavaria, Hanover+dependencies (under Britain), and Rhine confederation, maybe that is the solution to this all?

>Then why do you fatties still buy so many of them
That's the thing though - it may look like a lot to you, but relatively few Americans own a VW or BMW. German cars have a reputation for being expensive, difficult to maintain (parts are harder to come by), and notoriously unreliable - my mother went through two VW Beetles that had to be recalled due to electrical problems.

t. 60% white united cucks of america

>I will never live in a small comfy non country

JUST

>tfw wasn't born in germany
I'm still proud of this country desu.

>notoriously unreliable
>German cars
>compared to Burgermobiles
Kek wut

Burgermobiles are also significantly cheaper and fixing them when they do fail is relatively straightforward.

>Spain
>Patriotic

That pic is very wrong.

Then what is he even crying about?

>and notoriously unreliable
kekd a bit.
They are literally the most reliable you can buy, even more than Japanese.

this. i'm not sure what he's talking about, german cars are easily the most reliable car

t. volkswagen driver

No, japan's cars still reign supreme. I'd say your older generation cars had this reputation but now most people view brands like VW and BMW as generally a pain to own. Mercedes still holds on to a bit of its good reputation though.

>german cars are easily the most reliable car
Reliable at what, breaking the law and lying to customers? They're pretty reliable at overcharging for repairs like timings belts and services like oil changes anyways.

>we can't be allies if you democratically elect someone who isn't 100% politically aligned with us
Says the country that still maintains relations with turkey

Germans are the fucking worst

WTF is wrong with the Germans? Are they still butthurt about the Romans?

>we must fight for our destiny as europeans

I mean, that's true but coming from her it probably doesn't mean what I think it means

>Says the country that still maintains relations with turkey
do try to keep up, kiddo

Most people where I live drive Japanese and Korean vehicles that were assembled somewhere in the South.

I'm talking about germany????????
Brush up on your reading comprehension m88

About fucking time. BREXIT showed that Anglos only think about their own interest.

Are you that same medpak autist who keeps spamming moonspeak in the generals? "Your" cars have a bad reputation chum, get over it.

Yeah, we have 2 BMWs, one Mercedes and one Opel in our family...
>brothers BMW 3 is at 230.000km, nothing boke
>fathers C Class is at 160.000km (100k in the last 3 years) and nothing broke
>my BMW 5 is at 180.000 and nothing broke
The other car we got in the family is an Opel (read: GM, read: American) and the roof hydraulics exploded 2 times already, xenon died, cooler died, exhaust fell off...

In the US memes, maybe. They calculate themself nice memes, like putting the repair price in and calling an German car less reliable because of that. Fucking kek.

Well, the thing is they are pretty good at keeping the rapefugees at bay.
No idea why Merkle thinks Greece could not do that just as good, but maybe she does not want dirt on the hands of the EU/an EU member state.

>>we can't be allies if you democratically elect someone who isn't 100% politically aligned with us
T H I S
H
I
S

It's so fucking ridiculous, jesus fucking christ

>trusting perfidious albion
>trusting Trump the crypto kike
Mutti Merkel has the right of it.

and subhuman western europeans will continue to support this piece of shit, i am glad for every terrorist attack that happens and i pray to allah satan and god for more

>Continental cucks going full retard while Anglo's (American and British) remain a beacon of sanity

History really does repeat itself

Did you mean
>the bacon of sanity

this lmfao
also i remember back in the 90's there was some german cars done in the US and the build quality was so fucking bad. there was some huge gaps between chassis parts and all. german cars wipe the floor with american engineering

>destiny as yiropeans

kek
And that destiny is?
Destroying more countries?

>spain
waving a spanish flag = being fascist

debelbuanos el oro k nos rovaron pendejo guey orale

Rev up those cutting edge eu fighters
we militarizing up in this bitch

>Well, the thing is they are pretty good at keeping the rapefugees at bay
So was Austria until you decided to throw the border open for literally no reason

Interesting! Germany hasn't paid its way in NATO for years, instead relying on the US, UK, and Canada to defend it, and Frau Merkel has the unmitigated gall to say that the US and UK 'aren't reliable allies'

Why are many Germans such scum?

t. ahmed

defeding from who?????

it was you who started 2 wars and ask for help

Well, that was kinda obvious.
What would happen if they close the border? Hungary would be fucked.
You have to tackle that problem on an European level. Do not let them come in ANY EU country. So the latest stopping point would be outer greek border or even better: Turkey because being further away.
Don't get why she does not creat a real EU border police and just tells Erdoroach to fuck off after the last months, tho.

Russia would have rolled over their broomstick wielding army several times if NATO forces weren't there.

This
+ we were/are always around. We even helped to fight ISIS before the Nato did.
If burgers need to spend so much on weapons to keep their shitty economy running it is their problem, not ours.

Angie is literally saying you can't trust the eternal anglo.
What a time to be alive.

>defenders are only there during attack
>defenders don't deter attack

Kek.
Russia is busy with itself ever after the UdSSR crashed with no survivers.
Before that the only reason why you let us / froced us to re-arm again was because you shat your pants because of Ivan and needed someone to at least hold them up long enough to pull out.

I think something is going over the heads of many people, especially non-germans.
Merkel is, within Germany, considered atlantist, which is to say she is big on cooperation with burger.
If she's saying Germany needs to rely less on yanks, you can bet a whole lot of people will listen.
This is a big change in her position.

And here I was hoping we wouldn't end up the main protagonist of the next big war

This won't end well for Germany

oh wow look germany is destroying europe again lol

>We

Heard they are building death camps for whites

You literally occupied us.

Germany has been demilitarised, like japan, the country was built around military being the weakest priority. The only relevance their military spending has is as a sacrifical lamp your politicians throw to the masses to squable about.

The story how 2% of gdp for armies would significantly increase NATO capabilities is rubbish. Armies aren't play dough made of homogeneous mass that can be combined together and you have a super army or something.
What do we get for that 2%, and who can afford it. Greece is praised for their military commitment and their economy is is shambles, you think that's a wise allocation of resources.

that would require a formidable army which germany will never have, lol

your country is figuratively and literally neutered my dude

>>leave a union Germany has no relationship to other than being a memeber of
grade A moron

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

the eternal kraut

t. not in the EU