log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki
yout
yout
you
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Logging in... so hot

so hot

Dump

Disike sixxshit threads? Want to do something small but useful? I've taken down the wikis. You could go and complain about the content on animaterr man's YouTube channel. Be polite, factual and point out that Black Veil Brides often have underaged fans who might find the content upsetting, so if it can't be taken down because of free speech concerns, the channel should be behind a LOG in (they'll like that). Don't post negative comments, just select "Report" in the menu option.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news - TAKEN DOWN

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki - TAKEN DOWN

TARGETS

yout u.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
yout u.be/ybVg02fbAX8
yout u.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
yout u.be/atFaKgBWN4w
yout u.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
yout u.be/srq8EQavQz8
yout u.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
yout u.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
yout u.be/hssJgOdtBFc
yout u.be/aQgGIvbreXM
yout u.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
yout u.be/kk3T29sqiuA
yout u.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
yout u.be/okRXTBmX2gs
yout u.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
yout u.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
yout u.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
yout u.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
yout u.be/VATvB53L9pw
yout u.be/j68W7y4qvco
yout u.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
yout ube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
you tube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
yout ube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
yout ube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
yout ube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
yout u.be/6d__Uq61XZo
yout u.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
yout u.be/UptLe9y4_wg
yout u.be/xUAODdohl-8
yout ube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo]
yout ube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
yout u.be/EmbUqArXfuA

Will it stop them posting? Probably not. But it'll be amusing.

The more of these threads there are, the more pissed off anons there'll be, the more chances of anons filing abuse reports against the YouTube channel.

So crack on and post away, OP

Andy Sixx... his logs...

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

Dubs logged

kek still no progress. pathetic

you like?

for cock?

Andy Sixx? Log of shit.

>disike

love

what did i miss smh

traps

hot fucking traps fuckin big cock

Dumpan

samefag