L

What

Still not working for me. Is it gone?

Here

Another

Thanks bro. You have a nice slut. Wish I could fuck her right now

Here's more

The pics and the girl are not mine lol.
The faggt op uploaded it to unsee, so he forced me to take screenshots. I had to take screenshots, as I can't save pics from unsee on mobile.

Haha well thanks then

WWYD?

WWYD?

I'd get two other guys so we could plug up all her holes at once, synchronizing our strokes so we're all going in at the same time, then finger her till she cums so we can blast on her moaning face.

WWYD to this gal?

Forced blowjobs for a few hours, starvation. Only allowed to eat my semen

wwyd?

What would Sup Forums do to my girl

I would twist one of her arms on her back bending her over the edge of that tub and force her head underwater, while i thrust her tight pussy... After i cum ill lay her on the floor and kick her in the stomach so she throws up all the water she inhaled. If she starts breathing again ill give her 1 minute to catch some air, and then do it again but in her ass this time.

WWYD?

I'd get her to shake that ass to some heavy beats and then bounce it on my cock while I tug and twist her nipples, eventually filling her cunt up with a week's worth of spunk.

Anal the answer is always anal

i think i spot some nice big tits on her, i wan't to fuck those while she press them together and i bitchslap her.

WWYD?

Would smash that ass roughly

Wwyd to her?

they're decently sized

maybe you and i could get some other guys and run a train on that cum dumpster... get her on her knees sucking cock after cock while we hold her throat and pull at her hair and tits until she's coated head to toe in shiny goop.

Tear off that panties, eat her pussy for a while. Then I will give her the hardest facefuck of all time,gagging her. After that I will ram up my dick in her asshole, no lube. Pounding her hard while enjoying her scream. I will unload my cums in her pussy and then I'm going to give her away to a bunch of homeless bums to use her as their cumdumpster

Honestly, I don't know. I'm a virgin and I'm really unsure, how I would react... I would probably wait for her to make first move and after that I would decide next course of action.

she's really gorgeous

I wanna eat whipped cream and chocolate sauce off every inch of her body.

WWYD to my sister?

fuck her throat and slap her face I want her crying before I stick it in her pussy

I find this swedish virgin student at a bench one night after she have been out celebrating and is way to drunk to get home. I help her get to my home carry her to my basement, i hogtie her and wait for her to sleep it off. The next morning i hear her screaming 'help, help' from the basement, when i get down there, i rip of her panties and lift up her dress. Then place her on her belly and force my cock into her tight little ass in one hard thrust, i pound it until i cum. I put her on the side and smile at her, she screams and i tell her to please continue as it helps me get hard again. I hit her 2 times in the stomach, she has trouble catching her breath. I then whisper in her ear, that if she bites me i will continue to hit her. She nods 'ok'. She starts sucking my cock clean, and vomits a little little from the taste. When i am nice and hard again i force it down her throat. At first i can't get it in because it is too tight, but after a few seconds of hard thrusts it finally slips in there. Best feeling ever. She is gagging and cant breath, i dont care and continue to thrust away until i cum. I pull out, she has passed out, i stand up and look at her, there is a little blood from her torn ass at her white dress. I get back up stairs to get myself a sandwich, i smile at the thought of what i am going to do to her when she wakes up again...

WWYD?

sounds like a nice plan, i would love to use them both at the same time. and just leave them naked and covered in cum on the floor when done. then take a few photos and post on craigslist with the address and just a text saying "free pussy"... ;)

how old is she and can we get full body shots?
some bikini perhaps?

Good idea, but I think we should dump them in a kiddie pool so that all the guys can use them after us can fill it up. Eventually we can make them roll around in it and eat it off each other's tits.

how did you know she was swedish?

Her tits are amazing. Would love to suck on those while I use her wet pussy

She’s 18, don’t really have any body pics

you find my GF passed out at party....pic 1000% related wwyd

suck her clit for a few minutes, fuck her hard while filming it, then cum on her lips

After using her pussy like a wet cumdump I would love to piss on her face, just soak her.

Wwyd to mine?

Bang her, and cum in her mouth, and on face, then make her spit it on hers tits.

Wwyd?

so she ended up getting used by 4 dudes while she was passed out
fuck that sounds amazing!

seems like she has similar body so hot!!!
shed duck my cock until I cum on her mouth and on her face, shed spit it on he pussy where id use it to slide my dick in her pussy

Any cucks around who want to share their sluts? Kik me: peterpiper1515

So hot seeing her naked and used, would love to see how much of my fist she could take after getting used by 4 guys already.

thanks! some reason I love it too....she has a small mouth and pussy ..cries murder with my 5' but I can't imagine when she's passed out

still out after lights on

Lick her shaved cunt until she's just about to cum, then stick my cock in her ass. Fuck her raw, then buy on those nice tits.
Wwyd

Force her to suck my cock and cum on her face and tits

Wwyd to these sluts?

when you get texted this of your GF from her friends

Her perky nipples are just asking to be twisted

Look at the juggs on that slut. I would love to tie them up so they turn purple and beat them till she cries

pretty easy to see from the picture ;)

post more of her

i agree - WWYD?

Tie her arms behind her back and have her sit on my cock and grind while my face is buried in her chest

Bend her over that table and do her doggy style while her face on the food and me slapping her ass!!

they are always erect and asking for trouble...you can tweak when she's passed out and shell moan but not wake

FJ under the table then strip her tits naked and titfuck her till him ready to blast in her face and hair. Then piss all over her dress, food and face and leave her there humiliated. Wwyd? Be rude and detailed.

Needs throatfucked until she's crying and licking her puke up off the floor. Then make her give me a rimjob till I nut on the floor and hold her head there with my foot while she licks it up.

i have actually buried my face in those tits a few times, you wouldn't be disapointed ;)

Fuck her doggystyle so she gets real wet and cum down her throat

Wwyd

Would you watch me fuck her until I fill her up with my cum?

That slut looks like she wouldn't mind getting drunk and passed around a party where her goal is to see how many loads of cum she can hold in each hole before she starts leaking.

Would bend her over like that and fuck her from behind while I pull her hair

Any cucks around who want to share their girls? Kik me: peterpiper1515

I find this cum dump at a bar one night. I try to talk to her but she thinks she is too good for me and ignores me. I message a few of my friends to get some of their friends, passing along a picture of her to increase interest. After a while when she is ready to leave I follow her. She's pretty drunk and doesn't notice me. Before she can call for a cab I take her arm and lead her to my car. She's too drunk to even recognize me. In my car I drive her to a warehouse down by the docks. There, waiting for us, are 75 men. All eager for a chance at this bitch. She remarks that this isn't her house, I slap her and push her from the car. In the warehouse we tie her up, rip her clothes off and fuck her holes for hours. Listening to her muffled screams as she is throat fucked. When we've all cum inside the bitch a few times we give her a refreshing drink of piss. A dog cone is put around her head and the men line up to piss in her mouth. Thanks to the cameras, no one will ever forget tonight.

Be brutal to Sadiqa(left) and Vanessa(right)

i think i would have to join in ;)

I would make her sit on my lap and make take my dick out and her move her thong to the side and fuck her in front of everyone at the party and watch her get super wet as her friend without knowing see her get fucked
I’ll make both strip naked with ass on the air on the beach and let anyone fuck then since the both tied up and on drugs that makes them feel super wet and horny and would take any cock be it human or animal and make them suck my dick ass their ass gets pounded

Sounds good to me. You want her mouth or pussy?

ill have to start with her mouth, cause i want to look her in the eyes while you devastate her ass. Everytime she tries to scream ill force my cock down her throat.

Hope she can take thick cock from behind then, or I'll tear her open

Put her in a stockade with a fucking machine pounding her pussy and ass. Any time she says anything her pussy gets shocked. Keep her like this for an hour and then put her in a cage and force her to suck my dick.

Wwyd to this girl? Replies for Replies

you judge for yourself ;)

That looks tight. She'll definitely scream

i hope so

Wwyd to the jew slut Sarah?

I see 2 hot brunettes at a party and after a few drinks I build up the courage to go and talk to them. Instantly the just turn around and giggle, one of them whispers something into the ear of the other and they giggle a little more. Embarrassed I turn around and walk outside, I sit by myself in a chair in the front yard and continue drinking. After a few hours of star gazing and drinking by myself I see them come out the front door, they are really drunk and can't stand without supporting each other. They see me, one of them point and whispers to the other again, they giggle. I am overcome with anger and rage, and want to get back at them. So I follow them, they don't see me, they are too busy trying to walk. They enter a park, and sit down on a bench about 500 yards in. I watch them from a distance, it seems like they are falling a sleep. I stand behind them, they look like they have small perky breasts, I can look down the blouse of one of them. She is wearing a necklace. I take a few pictures, no response. I try stroking her chin a little, as to wake her up, no response. I get bold and slowly move my hand down her blouse and start feeling up her breast, she makes a little sound but nothing else. I pinch her nipple really hard, she opens her eyes and looks at me, but doesn't say anything - she looks scared. Quickly I choke her out. Her friend is still sleeping, I carry the passed out one back to my car and tie her up with some jumpercables I had in the back.

Go on

Wwyd?

Suck on those tits for hours before I tie her up and fuck her good. Show me more of those

Here you go got lots more
Wwyd?

2/?
I drive closer to the park, park the car and choke the other girl out so I can carry her to the car. I don't have anything else to tie her with, so I end up putting both of them in the trunk.
I live a 30 minute drive outside the city, and the last 10 minutes of the drive I can hear one of them banging on the trunk and screaming 'help, help' - her screams get me excited, but also worried if I should get pulled over. I don't. When we finally get to my house I go inside and get some ducttape and a knife. When I open the trunk only one of the girls is conscious, she begins screaming for help again - but we are too far from the nearest neighboor. I put the knife to her chest and tell her to shut up. She complies, and I tie her arms on her back and ducttape her mouth shut. I walk her inside and tie her in a big X position in my bed. I get out and get the other girl, remove the jumper cables and tie her hands together aswell, and ducttape her mouth shut. Then carry her inside to the other girl. The girl in the bed starts screaming when she sees her passed out friend.

Tie her hands behind her back, and force her down on her knees. I'd grab the back of her head and start pushing my cock down her throat, listening to her choke and splutter, while I pinch her nipples. Then I'd throw her face down onto the bed.

Please show those tits

Titfuck her and then turn her around and fuck her ass, ways?

3/?
The girl I just carried in begins to wake up, I sit her down in a chair in the corner and tape her hands and feet to it. Then remove the ducttape on both of them, the one in the chair crying 'Sadiqa, are you ok? what is happening?'. The one in the bed 'Don't worry Vanessa, everything will be ok, just do as he says'. I walk over to the bed and but my hands slowly down her pants, she is cleanly shaven, I slowly force 2 fingers inside her tight little pussy. She closes her eyes and tears start rolling down her cheeks, she isn't saying anything. I pull my fingers out and taste her sweet juices. She tastes so sweet. I get the knife and cut of her clothes, revealing her tight little body. I lay on top of her and tell her to open her eyes, she does but try to turn her head away. I hold it with one hand so I can look her in the eyes - and her throat with the other. Slowly I force my cock into her tight pussy and begin fucking her. Vanessa in the chair is just whimpering and repeating 'please don't, please don't'. After I finish inside Sadiqa I walk over to the chair and cut Vanessa lose. Tell her to not run or ill gut her friend. When she is free I tell her to strip down and she complies reluctantly, whimpering while she does. I then turn her around and while standing behind her I let my hand slide from her breasts to her pussy. She is shivering by my touch. As with her friend I put to fingers inside her and lick them after, to taste her juices. 'You taste just as sweet as your friend over there'.

more

Wwyd autocorrect

Find her at a party, completely out of it. Take her over to a sofa, get her on my lap, facing me, legs either side of mine. Put my hand up her leg. She doesn't really react, just moans a bit. Keep going up till I hit flesh. Realise she's not wearing anything underneath. What's more, she's soaking wet and her bald pussy is flared and engorged. Feel around for the fuckhole with my middle finger. Find it. As I push my finger into her, her pussy clenches around my finger and squeezes. She begins moaning loader now so decide to take her out to my car. Carry her out, into back seat. Drive home. Carry her into my house and into the living room. Take a knife and cut her dress of. She isn't wearing anything else, bingo. Get my ropes out and tie her arms behind her wrist to elbow. Tie each of her ankles to her upper thigh. Put a blindfold on her and tie each of her stump legs to a leg of the bad, with her on her back. I also take a Jenning's Gag and ratchet open her mouth so she was gaping wide. I'd then shove my big cock down her throat until she gagged, bringing it out covered in mucus and wiping it on her face. Once I was done I'd take my dick, still covered in her spit and shove it right up into her wet pussy. She's so tight that she queefs life a fucking whoopy cusion. I pound away til I cum right up inside her. She moans in her drunken slumber but doesn't seem to care. Leave her like that. Sleep on the sofa. Wake up next morning for round 2.