I am 30 years old with no degree or future in sight. How do I get on the right path?

I am 30 years old with no degree or future in sight. How do I get on the right path?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=m9PmuAFsQOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET OFF FROM THIS WEBSITE

sniff glue until you get mental disabilitys then go apply for neet bux

If you have no other options, join the military.

attack your problems head on!

>tfw
How are you still alive?
I'm 23 and already considering necking myself

Get of this website for starters...

Enjoy life and live it on your terms!

Stop coming here

I work a shitty dead end job

Respawn in an area with more resources

You need a deus ex machina.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS A DUBS

Reminder this is a thing already
Won't post the archive link btw

Look on the bright side, we're at a record number of students killing themselves, so you avoided that. Aside from that I can't really help you. I mean best guess, figure out what you like doing/want to be doing and try to make a career out of that? I honestly can't think of anything much better. I was just trying to cheer you up with the haven't killed yourself yet point.

Apply directly to the forehead!

Do drugs

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

I am 29 and have phimosis so I can't fuck gurls and have no job or anything, living with parents fml

FINDS

>Samur-ai
A modern Sengoku comedy romance

>It-ai
A heartwarming story of an inexperienced masochist and his lover.

>Shikata ga N-ai
Love really can't be helped.

>Mit-ai
A scary faced delinquent finds love with a mysterious blind woman.

>You and A.I
A tearjerking tale of an android learning to love, only to find himself breaking down.

>Shiran-ai
An amnesic tracks down his former lover to discover his gruesome past.

>Kir-ai
The two main characters are mortal enemies who despise each other...in public. But secretly, they've fallen in love!

>Baka ja N-ai
A romcom about two idiots and their marginally smarter cast of friends.

>Kate, I...!
A Japanese man falls in love with a British noblewoman.

>Opp-ai
A woman with excess chest fat tries to win over her lolicon childhood friend.

>Otoko ja N-ai
A 4koma tomboy romance, with shotas.

>Nonde Kudas-ai
A crazy potion maker girl and her odd relationship with her lab assistant.

>Anime ja N-Ai
MC's girlfriend tries to make him realize that love in the real world is different from his anime cliches. The contrary happens.

>AI-ai
A conscious robot falls in love with a computer

>Accel-Ai
A boy falls in love with a clone.

Are you a virgin? Do your parents know you're a virgin if you are? Does it make you want to punch them?

youtube.com/watch?v=m9PmuAFsQOM

I highly highly reccommend watching this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over nd over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over nd over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

>avoid negative people

hi! you've reached life tech support. first, questions..

1. what inspires you? what are your hobbies?
3. what is a typical day made up of?
2. what are three things you would like to do/accomplish in life?