Vid of pic related sucking my cock.

gfycat
com/
PositiveBrightDog

attire yourself you fat witch

>Capped for future prosperity

So you haven't killed yourself yet eh?

I'm already dad inside

Just because they are fat doesn't make them BBW. These are just fat ugly bitches.

Damn thats hot

Yeah okay buddy. Aren't we all.

Well why don't you help the thread out with some OC eh?

Surely this is a phony

Because I don't fuck fatties. BBW or otherwise. I don't mind looking at a chubby girl, but these women are just nasty

My gf

More gf

Even more gf

Last one

good

Rude, who invented you into this thread anyways. Rude person.

What did thou just speaketh foul of me, thou little wench? I'll hast thee knoweth I graduateth top of mine own peerage in the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, and I'st partaken in numerous crusades of yonder kingdom of Jerusalem, and have slain over 300 saracens. I hast been taught in the ways of knighthood, and I'st the best bowman in the entire order. Thou ist naught to mineself than just one more naysayer. Ist will slay thou with likes of what hath never been seen upon God's good earth, marketh mine words. Dost thou thinketh thou can escape thy punishment for thy rude remarks upon the village noticeboard? Thou should thinketh again, fool. As I speaketh mine carrier pigeons art contacting my band of crusaders across Europe so thou best prepare for the storm, churl. The storm which henceforth shall wipeth out the pitiful thing thou callst thine life. Thou ist dead, hedge-born. I canst be here at any time, inst any place, and I can slay thou in yonder seven hundred ways, and that is just with mine own hands. Not only art I trained in unarmed combat, but Ist haveth access to the King's arsenal and willeth use it to its full extent to slay thee clean off Europe, thou mandrake mymmerkin. If only thoust could have forseen thy holy retribution thou little "educated" remark would bring upon thou, maybe thoust would have held thine tongue. But thou couldn't, thou didn't, and thoust must pay the price, thou skamelar. Ist shall deficate righteousness all over thou, and thoust shall drown within it. Thou ist slain, fool.

>Because I don't fuck fatties.

That's because you don't fuck anyone. Show us how it's done, buck.

Eat shit chad

Wonderful.

Damn her asshole sure looks comfortable... And tasty!