Hey Sup Forums help me fuck this girl

Hey Sup Forums help me fuck this girl.
I found her on Facebook but dunno how to write her without looking like a creep.

How exactly did you find her? Friend, event, post, group or name search like a real creep

She commented a post and I creeped her profile

Name?

Tell it her, girls love nothing more than being told how their internet activities got watched by a stranger who doesn't even work for the government.

Jokes aside, if it was a post of a friend your chances are higher but even if not, there's nothing lost yet. First of all of you haven't already liked or commented her comment and it's more than a few days ago. Don't do it! Don't be a creep, and that you're the guy who found her comment 3 days later in those 250 comments is just unbelievable. So you probably have to wait if you don't have any other information at this point.

Best option would be to go to a event she attempts since you already know where she goes to, you creep. In case the way to the girl you're stalking is too long, you could wait 'til she comments again on the same site and you try to comment her comment jokingly but not insulting in any way of course. You might need patience to do it right but it will be worth it.

I like this solution as she lives pretty far from here and attending an event where she's going is pretty hard for me. So I am going to creep the sites where she posts and try to comment a post of her in the upcoming days.

Just fap to her pictures and don't fucking try to stalk her.

Already done!

But you *ARE* a creep?

You find some random girl in Facebook, fall in love with her and post her pictures around the internet? If that is not considered creepy, I don't know what is.

Please DO NOT APPROACH THIS GIRL IN REAL LIFE. Period.

just see when you can meet irl

This. I fap to random chicks all the fucking time. Never once have I considered trying to meet any of them in real life or talked to them. I leave them the fuck alone and live my own fucked up life. They're happy, I'm happy.

I never said I am not a creep. I am just asking how not to look like one

Plastic surgery

well, nobody wants to get to know a creep. so you might just leave her alone before you use the incoming rejection to fuel your hate for women.

fap like there's no tomorrow. its just a phase. you'll forget about her after few days. i do that all the time.

Oh don't send her a message, this is definitely something you need to do in person. Like another user said monitor her events and make sure to be there every time she goes somewhere. Never get too close though, you don't want to be too forward, but you still want to be in her line of sight. I'd say just on her peripheral vison, so she can get used to your presence.

Then when you're ready all you have to do is print out a picture of someone you know she won't find creepy (maybe her boyfriend or her dad?) and glue it onto a hockey mask. That way when you approach her and tell her how much you love her she will see you as a trustworthy figure.

Make sure you remember to mention all the things you've learned about her while watching her from afar; girls love that, it's really endearing. It shows that you care.

If you seriously do this please post the restraining order you get onto Sup Forums

Actually I don't look that bad and I have some success with women irl, it's just that I had the fallinfaplove with her

yeah, that's like a diploma

>Actually I don't look that bad

Wait so do you know this woman at all? Friend of a friend etc? Or is she just some complete random you came across?

Complete random girl. It's like when you go to a bar and see a girl you like. There's nothing weird in liking complete strangers.

OP just leave her be

Then fap to her some more until she looks like a rotten peice of meat to you. If that doesn't work and the attraction only grows stronger then post her the FB fap threads and ask how you can hack her private instagram profile.

srsly the only viable posts in this thread. who the fuck wants to be approached by someone who got the "fallinafaplove"?

there is a huge difference.
you don't wank at a bar looking at her while contemplating how to get her to liking you without her noticing

Maybe try to stop being a creep then.

seeing op's behavior in this thread makes me wonder if that would even help lol

damn. what a sad thread.

(´・ω・`)

You've got a point there

Nah its ok

>Actually I don't look that bad

>I have some success with women irl

>Best option would be to go to a event she attempts since you already know where she goes to, you creep. In case the way to the girl you're stalking is too long, you could wait 'til she comments again on the same site and you try to comment her comment jokingly but not insulting in any way of course. You might need patience to do it right but it will be worth it.

Best idea in the thread, go somewhere you know she'll be, preferably a party or something and introduce yourself in a normal way

>Oh don't send her a message, this is definitely something you need to do in person. Like another user said monitor her events and make sure to be there every time she goes somewhere. Never get too close though, you don't want to be too forward, but you still want to be in her line of sight. I'd say just on her peripheral vison, so she can get used to your presence.
>Then when you're ready all you have to do is print out a picture of someone you know she won't find creepy (maybe her boyfriend or her dad?) and glue it onto a hockey mask. That way when you approach her and tell her how much you love her she will see you as a trustworthy figure.
>Make sure you remember to mention all the things you've learned about her while watching her from afar; girls love that, it's really endearing. It shows that you care.

Do this OP

if you think thats a good idea youre just as hopeless as the OP

I had a girl that creeped and then approached me. But fuck it, I am asperger I didn't find that too weird.

Well if the goal is to get OP laid with this girl it is the best idea. He isn't gonna get laid if he never meets her. Plus this way he can pretend they're meeting for the first time etc but with all the research he's done he can pretend to be into all the same shit she is. Literally foolproof

The mistake is to assume everybody/anybody else would be fine with it

oooor OP could just man up and find sex in a less creepy way

Well that's why you don't tell them

Exactly

That all assumes that OP is not too autistic to pull that shit off smoothly. I sure as fuck know I couldn't so I don't do retarded ass shit like that. Telling him this shit is like telling a new Linux user to install Gentoo. Even if he thinks he knows what he's doing he's gonna fuck it up in some way.

Well yeah but at least it has a chance of success. And if he fails he learns from it, better than just jacking it all day to pics of a girl he saw on a FB thread

It's still a shitty way to get laid though. Especially if he has to pretend that he likes the same shit as her. Even more so if she realizes he has been stalking her and she now becomes afraid for her safety.

If you stalk someone it doesn't necessarily mean you are dangerous to someone, it can be creepy OK. But I'd never hurt someone

If he'd asked for advice on generally how to get laid then yeah there are definitely easier ways than picking a random hot girl on facebook, stalking her, then confronting her with your obsessive "fallinafaplove".

But given the situation and it's limitations it's pretty solid advice. I mean fuck dude you do realise you're on Sup Forums right?

oh, the rapist to be is saying he'd never hurt someone - okay then!

cut your bs. i dont care who you stalk or whatever, but dont play it down. stalking is always a vile thing to do, and a lot of stalkers lose control of their behavior without even knowing.

you're getting into some shit with your kind of behavior, don't forget. now go get her, you fucktard.

What are you talking about?

those are the vibes i get from you

now imagine what kind of vibes that girl will be getting when she sees you

Phase 1: Denial

lul

No she won't, not if she doesn't know.

He just needs to keep the autism to a minimum

Well they normally find out I am autistic after a couple months, and some girls like that lol

autism reached peak level when he asked Sup Forums how to fuck a girl he'll never meet nor knows of hix existence

>Well they normally find out I am autistic after a couple months, and some girls like that lol

Then maybe just come out and be up front? Say I saw your pic and tracked you down because I'm autistic and I want to make your asshole look like this.

That's how you become a sex offender. Have fun being an autistic rapist in prison.

What if she's into it? Not rape if you ask for consent.

The point is that no matter what your intentions are if she finds out you have been stalking her she will assume you want to rape her.

"sex?"
"no"
"HAHA I ASKED IT'S NO RAPE NOW"

>assuming she finds out

Bro I spit out my coffee. It's a good thing I'm using my fap keyboard right now.