ITT we say the last time we had sex

ITT we say the last time we had sex

Been a rough fucking ~8 months here. Was fucking 2 girls when the year started but it has been crickets since. Went on a date with an ex last week but she didn't want to fuck. I mean I've been putting no work into myself lately but damn I didn't know I would actually get turned down.

>yesterday

That LTR feels good man

grats man I dumped mine because I thought I could do better HAHAHA

kms

I think like 3 weeks ago, maybe a month. Too drunk, didn't even get hard.

Before i fell in love with mine i knew i could do way better. But love has a tricky way of making you see that person as the most beautiful person alive

Few days ago. I wanna say Friday or Saturday.

i actually can do better and I'm currently better suited for non-committal flings and fwb. I just haven't been in a place where I feel like dating for better and for worse

Probably 2 months or so

My long-term GF has anti-depressants that kill her libido, it fucking sucks. Her drugs are changing all the time for a lot of reasons and once it settles down the shrink wants to try giving her something that doesn't mean she has zero sex drive

I've gone much longer without it, but it's still shit when you can't have sex with your monogamous partner. Worse for her than it is for me, I'm glad I don't have to deal with the meds she does

It's been a decent 4 or 5 years. And I was even to drunk to get it upp

Half a year. My life was decent back then. Things have changed. Probably will never happen again.

A few days ago.

Last night. Had anal. Tight butthole. Made her ass pregnant.

two days ago with my wife. jacked off last night

8 months? shit for me it's been 8 years.

Last night, and guaranteed to have sex again tomorrow night. Basically my Wife needs the D every second day. It used to be every day but between careers and kids we had to dial it back a notch.

ex on a date??? explain this please.

She's just not attracted to you. I bet she is cheating.

How long you been married?

since 2014.

Fuckin hell... Mine was my ex back when we broke up. We were fuck buddies for a couple of months until she got a new bf, but we broke up June last year... It's been a long fucking year...

Yesterday morning. Love having a girlfriend who has the same sex drive as me.

Going on two weeks soon. Girlfriend was determind to suck me off till i came and it was amazing. Never nutted from head honestly. She even swallowed and said "you drink to much beer."

It's wonderful having a girlfriend whose pressence is appreciated, likes to fuck, and can tell me to cut back on my alcohol intake. Of course she is German, so that kinda explains the last bit.

Never

I've never stuck my dick in anything.

26th november.
i went to an arranged meet where three guys fucked a women. picture related. her ass and her
pussy being presented for the camera. she was good. she could really take some cock and loved having three guys fuck her. we fucked her anally and her pussy.

About 5 months I think? Lost my virginity to a fwb on my birthday, fucked her for about a month then she got clingy. Almost makes me wish I had strung her along.

Late October for my anniversary...

late summer 2006

22 minutes ago

yay someone worse off than me (10/4/2010 was the last time)

almost 3 years ago

About two months ago, and it was awful.

I still smell her on me

3 days ago, talking to 4 girls right now, have only fucked one

yesterday is jacking off my gf counts

Like 8hrs ago.

I went on a coffee date with an ex when I was in her town. We split because she moved and long distance relationships are tricky. Anyway after coffee we had a few cocktails and drunkenly she asked if I wanted to meet her roommate. So we went to her place and her "roommate" wasn't there and one thing led to another. Literally said she didn't miss dating me but missed my dick and pulled it out. Both a boner killer but also a turn on.

Tl;dr >it's not too hard to fuck an ex.

Once you get over that hunting, gotta score poon to be a man shit, have dealt with being with a dumb bitch long enough, you don't really need sex. Unless you are dying to get a slut pregnant fuck dealing with that bullshit. Jack off and get over it

Summer 2010
>I guarantee I'm prettier and buffer than you fuckwads

That's why everyone pays extra for warranties not guarantees

Last time I was in a pussy was when my mom was pregnant.

3.5 years

I just lost interest in women

6 or 7 teen years

yall are loser fucks

yeah hear that every day. it's not like your opinion is going to change tomorrow. even if it did fuck you.

lol b is so humiliating. try a different board buddy you wont regret it

Maybe two weeks ago. Ive been seeing this girl but she's living at home and shes in an LTR so sneaking away is an issue. Plus school ramped up, so I havent had as much time.

Ill try and see her a few times over the holidays

Last Saturday. I have 2 fuck buddies lined up it's been really nice.

I actually rarely hear it on here.

I just wonder what kind of piece of shit needs to constantly spout it as if anyone cares about your opinion.

My life right now

Last night. Wife got off work. Woke me up after shower. And asked me to eat her pussy. Clit cummer. I ate her out, gave her one orgasm. Then one more when I finished in her. Rolled over hit or two off a j and passed out. She got up got a towel, and cleaned me up.

Around 6am, fuckbuddy woke me up by stroking my cock, I fucked her missionary, then legs up for a deeper angle, pulled out, finished in her mouth, cleaned up, got a condom and fucked her again doggy/prone-bone and finished again inside her with condom. Then we went back to sleep.

lucky son of a bitch, btw its been nearly a year for me, but im not lowering my standards for no bitch.

Had sex with the wife last Friday night and again Saturday morning.

im just trying to help your worthless life a little bit. you are doing nothing but taking in garbage all day. i know you know and care deep down because you didn't ignore me

Around 6 months ago... beeing married...

never
i've given up hope