Hey Sup Forums, I cut my finger yesterday trying to open a frozen pizza. Does it look like I need stitches?

Hey Sup Forums, I cut my finger yesterday trying to open a frozen pizza. Does it look like I need stitches?

nah ur good bro

Thanks dude. I knew I could count on Sup Forums for medical advice. If it helps any I can’t feel the tip of my finger, must have severed some nerve endings.

>trying to open a frozen pizza
You...what?

Might form a sick callous but that's all. As for the nerves oh fucking well.

Was the pizza encased in glass?

Quints so user tells truth

Keep it clean by using ointment with antibiotic ointment. Bandage it using thick gauze and use paper tape to somewhat tightly hold it all together. Rinse and repeat. Or be a bitch and get stitches.

Nope, thin plastic wrap. I’m just a dumbass and had my finger in the way when the blade slipped.

I did the same thing except I put my finger in a blender (fuck off I know) didn't need stitches took months to heal scared surprisingly little amount but can't feel the tip if my finger.

the real question here is how the fuck do you cut yourself from opening a frozen pizza.

Might've needed them but its too late now. Have to get stitches within about 12hrs or less.

See: So what’ll happen now that I didn’t get them? Will it not heal correctly?

god tier quints.
first time ive ever seen them.

I've done worse than this slicing stuff with a knife. Went to doc all's they didnwas give a tec shit and send me home. They won't stitch that. Just put some Neosporin on it and keep it clean and bandaged

It will heal fine. You might not feel the tip of your do get anymore but o well

You have no fantasy at all, huh?

Clean
Super glue
Band-aid
Bandage
Donezo

why your fingers stubbs and not rounde tips?

Stitches cant melt nerve endings

Witnessed

Put some scotch on it and remove scotch 2weeks after

go to the doctor immediately. i still regret not getting my finger stitched after i had a knife ( one of those gay fucking skeleton frame folding knives) closed on my finger.

had something similar years ago.
cucumber slicer :(
it just took the tip nearly off, like nearly headless nick.
cleaned the wound with cold water since I don't own any disinfectant.
put a sticking plaster over the tip and one around the finger to secure it since I had to go to work.
went to do before work
he basically said I had tended to it enough already and gave me some antiseptic ointment.
you could always use regular handcreme but it must at least be clean or you risk an infection.

first the wound closed, then over time the death part of the tip, since it was in fact cut off, peeled off.
now I don't even remember which finger it was.

Nah itll heal fine just take longer, may scar worse than if you had stitches. Just keep clean & bandaged.

Nice quads

Barely cuts finger

>thinks he needs stitches

quints and quads.
someone roll trips and ill murder my cat.

if ur healthcare covers it, get it done professionally.

i sliced the inside of my left little finger with a scalpel and the cut was very thin but far deeper than I imagined. I just let it heal naturally and turns out a nerve ending healed close to the skin.

so now the inside of that finger is numb, if I touch the scar by accident I get electric pains up my forearm, and my ability to play guitar is compromised because my third and fourth fingers have an odd, dull, weak feeling - if I play fast I have to manually stretch the 4th finger out regularly otherwise it starts twitching.

whether anything could have been done, idk, but nerve severing can cause weird problems and its unfixable now.

yaay, I won the internet.
send bitcoins
a6sd5g4asd65g46fasd5g4adf654a65g4

Superglue that wound it will work and seal it from contaminants.

Yes you needed stitches. Too late now though.