Tell me about the time that you tricked a woman and got pussy or nudes or sexual contact of any kind from a girl who...

Tell me about the time that you tricked a woman and got pussy or nudes or sexual contact of any kind from a girl who was out of your league.

i had sex with several extremely hot teenagers in my late 20s; being almost twice their age and fat, they were *way* out of my league.
fortunately they were drug addicts and had no money, and i had drugs.

best way.

I know where/when the girls/kids in my town like to try to get their booze on and make sure to be available. I always tell them I'll deliver it so no one sees me give it to them in public and then I don't leave.

they never care, and a few hours in I'm drunk and can always pick out the vulnerable/lonely one that's up for it/won't complain when I push it.

Where did you find them? I would love to do the same. I'm 46. Possible?

my girlfriends little sisters friends. addicts all around before i knew them.
at your age you're probably going to have to go for daughters and their friends to do something similar. it would be really hard to even get started if you're not already deeply immersed in the coke or opiate scene.

>Be creepo loser since jr high.
>have crush on dirty blonde girl with perfect cute body
>she goes to a dfferent high school.
>find her on fb years later
>start messaging her. can already tell she's not interested in me
>we text for a while until she completely stops responding
>start to make a fake snapchat profile
>have nudes of some dude and somehow make it seem like i'm him
>get her to send me ONE nude that plays for 2 seconds
>try wih the fist of a mighty god to screencap it, but my phone is too laggy
>i try to keep it going. try to get her in th mood again.
>send her some pics of my real pets to keep conversation going
>she goes: "Ah Hah!" and sends me a pic of my facebook with my same pets.
>didn't think she had actually looked at it before she deleted me on fb
>she's freaked out by all this. i try to tell her how impressed she should be that i would go to all this trouble to get her nudes.
>i message her the next day, but she blocked me.

wil be a long time before i get a chance to get her nudes again

nuff said

I dunno if it's trick. Just skill and a lot of activity. Get rejected a lot, but find a lot of lonely girls in the process. I'm in my 30's but I can pick up teens p. easy.

> Have massive crush on girl at 15 but never told her
> 6 years pass and I'm dating her best friend
> We'll call crush Erica and girlfriend Libby
> Occasionally see snapchats on Libby's phone from Erica. Nudes with some joke inserted. Total slut
> Create fake snapchat account
> Download app to upload pics to send as snaps
> Find Instagram pretty boy and use his insta pics
> add her
> Sent dick pic
> She replies. She's at a party with her friends (I know them all from school). Saying "My friend says yes but no thank you.
> Yeah OK sure
> Send another dick pic later
> She asks who I am. Come up with fake alias.
> Send a video of me jerking it
> She responds with tits.
> Proceeded to get pics and videos for the next month from her

A couple months after, they found out and my relationship was doneskies

OP here. I'm posting in that thread too. But wanted to pay my story in a separate thread.

>I can pick up teens p. easy.
Where?

Where do you pick them up?

I've been exhausting pof. And that's just fat women. I try bars a lot. But I rarely have luck there.

Internet, apps. Then you just meet up.

Also, get nudes before you meet up. Helps set the tone. You want to make sexual jokes from the beginning. Then when you meet up, the girl's expecting sex.

Also, don't worry about your appearance and just act like you're Chad, even if you're not. You might get rejected, but some girls will fall for you even if you look like shit. Talk about the other girls you've also banged. If the situation allows it, show those pics too.

What apps?

I've exhausted tinder and pof. Craigslist has almost nothing but spam.

You have to find your own niche. Some place you can chat and talk for a while. Anything that focuses on pictures and swiping isn't going to do it. Something you know a lot about.

So if you're into raves, do a lot of that. If you're a fucking weeaboo, pick up girls into anime.

>Also, get nudes before you meet up. Helps set the tone. You want to make sexual jokes from the beginning. Then when you meet up, the girl's expecting sex.

This might not work for everyone.

I'm saying this from experience. Ugly 5/10 dude here. After gaining done confidence I tried orienting conversations with girls from dating apps toward sex a little and almost 10 times out of 10, they stop responding. This might work if you're handsone, but not if you're ugly like me. The way that works for me is to meet up and just let my hands get frisky.

>Also, don't worry about your appearance and just act like you're Chad, even if you're not. You might get rejected, but some girls will fall for you even if you look like shit. Talk about the other girls you've also banged. If the situation allows it, show those pics too.

Wow,

Addendum to my previous post:

This is horrible advice.

I've literally tried this countless times.
>talking about other girls I've banged and sending pics of them
And I've actually been told by girls that is a turnoff and you should never send pics of other women.

The poster of that post must be very attractive and be able to get away with that shit. I personally never have.

I'm not that attractive at all, but I do make a decent amount of cash, and I specifically go after sluts, who are not exactly looking for a relationship. I try to offer experiences that normal people really couldn't. Easy access to threesomes. Ask girls if they every wanted to try something with a hot girl, and have one ready. Find someone to bring to Vegas, etc.

It's possible we're shooting for different things.

>drive a bunch of girls home who are drunk from a bar
>3 women.
>I fuck all 3 in a row
>end up dating the 2nd hottest one
>a few months pass
>gf has a hotter sister
>we all come home from a party
>everyone was drinking
>sister got too drunk and stays over
>wait til everyone is asleep
>sneak in her room
>lift up blanket and look at her pussy in thong

Wish I would have done more

Jesus. I offer 3somes to almost every girl.

It almost never works.

I'm in Cali. Maybe we're just more degenerate over here. Also, more Asians.

>late 20s
>16/17 year old is out your league
>drug addict giving drugs to other drug addicts

how it feels to be failing at life

I bought a pre-owned 2009 lamborghini and let women think I'm super rich. Fuck em and drop em.

alcohol, pro camera, and compliments = sex and nudes

>fucking hot teens what a loser
>bitch doesn’t know about my middle age wife and engineering career.

if you consider a six figure income failing i guess

and who said 16/17

the one time where I met this preschool teacher that specifically teaches kids with autism whose a solid 8/10 in the looks department, makes $20/hr (I only make $14.25/hr) and managed to move in with her when I had previously never moved out within a month of dating, and now engaged

It's all about the long con, it's pretty rad getting married to your care taker,
Sex is pretty great too

Once told a hot asian girl I knew she was skipping school and I'd have to let her mom know. She was literally on her knees before she was begging me not too.

Thank god for locking break rooms.
She was saying stuff like "Um look I'll do anything," pausing and saying real slow like I was retarded "do you... understand?"

She was fun to use. Asshole boss knew though.

Black guy here. I'd love Asians, but they hate any dark skinned people.

Told her I loved her

A classic, she lost her job and said she would have sex with me 2x a month. I made it 4x a month and we had a deal.

After 4 month or so I met my wife and stopped, she was still around. a Bit awkward at times. She eventually moved out 3 months later. Fun times. Anal and Rimjobs too.

Once women hit 25, desperation sets in. Looks no longer matter, procreation does.

she was and is 23
I'm 22

I’m Hispanic and fucked a few Asians bitches*shrug*.

So yeah. All her college friends are getting married and will be pregnant. Your shit salary is because you’re 22. I was making $10 at Home Depot at that age. Now making 120k at 34. She is trying to mold you into what she wants.

Ok. I'm not black. I do look more Mexican than black. I've fucked 56 women. 55 of them were white. 1 was Latina. 0 Asians

It's true, My job allows me to be a NEET, get paid to answer 2 phone calls a night, from home. Im pretty much paid to be on Sup Forums and play vidya,
She's making me go to college and get certifications and stuff,
That's literally what she's doing

hahahaha what the fuck are you talking about
most women don't get married until late 20s anymore
22/23 is barely out of undergrad

I'm 34 and still jobless after having been framed by a bunch of lying cops. Working on a computer science degree now. Nothing else I can do.

I lived with a buddy that had a JDM import gig. Would go to shows, HIN and shit and i would fuck the car chicks, they would get at him too but he was faggin out at the time. More for me. Coke, cars and pussy. We had an ae86 look a like that had blacked out windows including front. Got a bj and we snowed our brains out in said car. That was the hay day of imports when. FnF was still fresh.

RIP Paul, thanks for the memories

Yeah, the fat ugly gender studies majors.

Uhm no, why would ANYONE get married before hitting his/her late 20s.

22. wtf.

How did they find out?

I got married at 26, no regrets.

That is +4 years, you can do a lot in 4 years. Apart from banging others.

Like what? You can fuck other people, travel and do pretty much everything with your wife.