How does this make you feel b?

How does this make you feel b?

After she came back, no dad in sight

nigger in the red shirt staring at her cooter

Good. White girls just crave chocolate.

It makes me feel harmony, joy and love.
It shows how two different cultures can actually just sit and have a laugh.
The innocence of children with the beauty of a white woman makes this photo amazing to see.

what about the kid staring at her snatch? or the possible lynching and raping she will most likely get for being that color?

not the same hair color. And as we all know, girls with fake hair colors have problems, Niggers can keep her

If she wants to live with the niggers, let her. And it would probably be better if she never came back.

Future single mom

That's rubber though.

get have a baby if your already lynched

You just shy away when I post this now, don't you?

Is retardedly plastic. Why do you keep this up? What is your goal? Seriously, WTF?

Disease free

Her future

How brutal do you think the impregnation was?

she's really cute, hopefully when she's finished playing with the gorillas she'll come back to society redpilled and unharmed.

Disgusting what some racist creatures are posting on here. Go back to your daily stormer you inbred degenerates.

Who's that?
And nothing. We're all equal and we can all be shitty. And we all came into this shitty existence with shitty people like you unwillingly

They don't. I was with a girl who fucked a tanzanian after going there for UN related kikery. That girl's damaged goods.

Happy
They can have all the scumbag trash white girls

Gavin McInnes