Sup 4ch, I`m a Russian student...

Sup 4ch, I`m a Russian student, and I need your help! There`s a task in my university to do: we have to do an art work with New Zealand English. I want to sing world famous "Yesterday" by The Beatles with New Zealand accent. Could you help me to transform the original lyrics into the variant that I need? All I want you to make a recording (vocaroo.com) of a person reading the lyrics with kiwi accent.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1SGb57iseF2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By the way, the lyrics:
Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be.
There's a shadow hanging over me.
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go?
I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong.
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.

Why she had to go?
I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong.
Now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.

New Zealand English is easy. It has no vowels. So "yesterday" becomes "ystrdy". "Troubles seemed so far away" becomes "trbls smd sfar awy" and so on. HTH.

bump

bump

bump

yestrrday Putin blown my world away

Ok, I'm a kiwi and I'll read the lyrics and upload them, gimme a couple minutes, my voice is also garbage tho

thank you!!! u don`t have to sing, just read it

Ok here you go:

vocaroo.com/i/s1SGb57iseF2

It's just spoken, I am kiwi (European), born and raised, 18 years old so still sorta teenager-y, I think I have a kiwi accent but I really don't know, hopefully this suits your needs!

I think it's like 3am on a Friday in New Zealand. u might get better luck reposting about 12 hours when kiwis are awake

Oh also just to let you know, you chose a pretty bad time to request this, it's 2:36am here in New Zealand I just happened to be staying up late.

Also I know you want to sing the Beatles song but if if needs to be a kiwi thing I'd recommend maybe looking into some kiwi songs like '6 months on a leaky boat' or 'i wish I was in Wellington' classic kiwi songs

Actually 2:39 to be precise haha, but hey I was awake

Thank you! In your opinion, what`s the difference between the kiwi pronuncation and the british one?

Britbongers sound like faggots when they speak

My favorite New Zealand song is OpShop 'One Day'

I really don't know sorry haha, it's a bit hard to judge your own accent as its all you know, but I guess the British accent always sounded a bit more proper to me, in that they pronounce their words in a very correct way where as us kiwis often screw with words.

If you'd like an example of real kiwi singing I'd recommend looking up 'the mutton birds' and listening to a few of their songs, they are a very classic kiwi band, also some bloody good music too

I mean, I don`t really understand what`s kiwi`s in this recording. It`s sounds like a usual pronuncation (maybye I don`t understand smth??)

Man, you just brought back so many memories for me, that song is an absolute classic, thanks man

Also I now realize how young I am haha, doesn't feel like it only came out in 2007

Sorry if it's not kiwi enough haha, that's just my voice, I'd recommend singing a kiwi song instead of doing a kiwi accent because most realistic kiwi accents are just normal as, or you could do some offensive sterotypical accent if you wanted

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA

Yeah if you wanted some stereotypical shit go with this haha, 99% of people here don't talk like this though

i might have fucked up this link

i am also awake
i would help but girls sound different and im really sick right now

Where in NZ are you from? Also do you use spark because Sup Forums has blocked me for posting since like a month ago because of spark, I gotta use mobile data whenever I want to post (my data is vodaphone so it works)

oh man that sucks. im with vodaphone
are you banned or something on your spark?
also, in the waikato bruv

It shows this garbage if you try and post and you are on spark for your internet. Some people in /nzg/ pissed off a janitor again and they did it, normally it goes away pretty fast but this one has been here for ages, hopefully they resolve it at some point, having to constantly switch between data and WiFi is a pain, also it means I can only post from mobile

Oops forgot to link to you:

oh that is so shitty
can you switch companies at all?

I would but honestly my deal with spark is good and I can't be bothered going through the hassle, I don't care enough to change my entire plan around it haha, wish that the janitors would just unblock this though, never had an isp ban last this long, also I know it's not just me because other people I know on spark have the exact same issue (it's only with Sup Forums though)

Well, guys, can anybody else make another recording, where`s the kiwi dialect would be exaggeratedly? Please!

bump!

bump

Nzfag here. Can confirm. Can't post on Spark wifi for two months now. Fuck sake m8.

Also go to sleep fgt it's bedtime, unless you're up for milking?

bump

you might get some high people to help in a bit