Canadian women appreciation edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/search/subject/warcraft/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a feminist

these generals are desolate wastelands of faggotry

just like california

based

two leaders shaking hands, what's so special about it?

so when are we getting rid of Can "cuckboys" ada and Mex "no show" ico?

sorry, you have to be in the desolate wastelands of faggotry to understand, polcuck

Would you believe me if I told you that....I hate blacks?

no

>tfw there's never a Warcraft thread to discuss lore in /tg/

Doctor Who is a fucking awful show.

>Warcraft
>in /tg/
Absolutely retarded post.

boards.fireden.net/tg/search/subject/warcraft/

No kidding. Everyone who claims to like it is only watching it ironically

but dude there's like this screwdriver and i'm such a nerd

Lads

Start a thread on Sup Forums and try to discuss lore with private server shills, erpg gays, and WoW /vg/ cliquefags desu

get out.
get the FUCK out of here and never come back.

get. the. fuck. out.

How do I convince idiots that China is not going to overtake america?

Every libtard nowadays thinks china is doing everything right and america is doing everything wrong yet they won't deport themselves to commie land

Wake up from your little dream that America is still relevant and face the facts that China owns the US.
You're merely existing because they want you to.

It's like saying Australia is greater than America.

Australia can't compete because we have 25m people and America has 300m.

China has 1200m people. America just can't compete in the long term. Have to look to your friends, like Europe, who you are telling to fuck off.

Rude lads

GDP per capita

USA: 56,000
chink: 8,000

One american is literally more productive than 7 chinks. you yellowfever fag worship a country of sweatshops and tech copycats

don't bully the mentally disabled

has to be one of the stupidest posts i have read on this board in a while

why do we hate globalism again
isn't that how we got all of our imperial holdings that made our gdp shoot up

Dont you have some anime feet to wank on jerry?

>Wake up from your little dream that America is still relevant and face the facts that China owns the US.

>anime feet

check this

So, why was the Jew burning stopped? Why did the Estonians want to protect Lithuanian Jews?

"No"

How about you fuck off instead. Brits are at least our fellow Anglos while you're a LARPing loser with a foot fetish.

>replying to it

why do people do this

>Wake up from your little dream that America is still relevant and face the facts that China owns the US.

China has lower gdp per capita than mexico.

Think about that chinks are less productive than a fucking beaner. your footfaggotry is rotting your mind

>Clackamas County, Oregon

do you not read your own posts?

Then how come China is 20 times more advanced than MeJico can ever aspire to be?

You believe any bullshit the media shits on your table don't you

China IS the future and you will remember this post when you end up sucking Chinese dick only so you can afford your obese mother's diabetes pills

Not a morning person desu

Shall be adding Germany to the ol' filter once again

Feeling like another Dresden is in order

>when a burger can't handle the truth

>Portland, Oregon

stop reading global times hans

i guess you've never heard of the "global income trap" you can't escape the trap by being a country of copycats with zero innovation

we do make a pretty good team when it comes to war games

Your as stupid as he is for reading or replying to his posts

We need to finish the job next time around. Germans as a nation should stop existing.
Yes, that's where I live.

Refugee camp, slum, or Portland?

bet you never heard of China being the new leader of the world and Drumpftard America the laughing stock of this whole fucking solar system

homeless tent city
redneck

im german

I meant "middle income trap" btw too irritated to think straight

Every big city has a homeless problem. Just goes to show that our government should actually use some of its money to help people instead of bombing the Middle East.

someone needs to call him out on his ignorance

the question is how do high growth cities prevent this common aftermath of tech companies moving in and causing gentrification?

Stop replying to footfag

stop using technology

Imagine being some loser from Germany who goes on the internet, types in Sup Forums.org/int/, goes to the North American general, and makes up a life for himself.
Then imagine that despite posting in this general all day every day, you still try to pretend like you have a job and a life outside of Sup Forums. Sad!

I'm genuinely curious why you think being a copycat matters

Innovation is literally irrelevant when you can out produce everyone. A little guy with a great idea loses out to a massive company with the means to steal that idea and produce it at 1 million times the little guys capacity every time, it's literally what copyright and parent law was designed to protect against. In an unregulated free market, the smaller guy will always lose. Always.

Guess who's country gives zero shits about who had the idea first? Here's a hint, it starts with "chi" and owns the lion's share of the US's national debt

they'll laugh at us for 4 years but we'll all be laughing at chinks forever

>redneck
Sorry, Poortland scum, but I live in the greatest city in Oregon.

>I'm genuinely curious why you think being a copycat matters

>Innovation is literally irrelevant when you can out produce everyone. A little guy with a great idea loses out to a massive company with the means to steal that idea and produce it at 1 million times the little guys capacity every time, it's literally what copyright and parent law was designed to protect against. In an unregulated free market, the smaller guy will always lose. Always.

>Guess who's country gives zero shits about who had the idea first? Here's a hint, it starts with "chi" and owns the lion's share of the US's national debt

>Thinking China owns "the lion's share of the US's national debt"

Is that chinky-knockoff-Zorro?
Case in point

Lake Oswego?

"Avoiding middle income trap: The biggest challenge is moving from resource-driven growth that is dependent on cheap labor and capital to growth based on high productivity and innovation."

that's just how it is empirically. we became the richest country in the world because we think for ourselves and innovate

yeah

It's literally number one on the list of foreign owned debt

ban guns

>we think for ourselves and innovate

It's inferior to Portland.
That's not what "Lion's Share" means, Zhang. And even then, the largest owner of national debt in the US is the US itself. China owns the largest portion of debt to foreign countries.

>>we think for ourselves and innovate

Nothing wrong with redistributing wealth.

I'll have the smuggest look on my face when china's economy collapses

>Nothing wrong with redistributing wealth.

Ok give me half your shit.

I really want the "America owes all of its debt to China" meme to die yet brainlets keep it alive.

Would love to live in the PNW.

Oregon bros adopt me

You appear to be talking about how to build a healthy, balanced country with a satisfied populace, which genuinely isn't necessary or the point of a pure capitalist system.

>14 trillion dollar debt
US in charge of running a country

trillion dollar debt
>US in charge of running a country

We're not really looking for more out of staters.

Should have gotten into the streaming games thing back in the day.

Wouldn't have to have a real job.

Wrong, I will give you 1/325,000,000 of my shit.

Hey California, your beer is over-hopped garbage and you should kill yourselves.

t. colorado

saw a lot of white people today

Let me earn 1 mil first, ok

doesn't quite hit you how white portland (maine) is until you go there. looks like europe. weird

It's only debt if you expect to pay it off

*Rings bell*

Come on Americans, eat your pie and cheese before it gets cold

gonna go read the bible. see you morons later

cute

streaming video games is a real job that is just as difficult and legitimate as any

We're a $19 trillion economy Hermann 14 trillion debt is nothing

Oregon is too hot without the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound shielding them; come to the real PNW in the north.

STOP STALKING ME

you're a puppet in china's game

>looks like europe

Gonna go out with this girl tomorrow, buds