At what age do girls start craving dick?

At what age do girls start craving dick?

6 year old sluts

Depends how well they are trained. Go read some Jung!

I only read The Undiscovered Self. In which works does he speak of this?

girls don't start craving dick until they're 18. that's why that's the age of consent. duh,

Unlike most animals and mammals, human beings are not actually born at birth. A snake for instance is already out hunting prey from the moment it hatches from its egg. Due to the uniquely large size of our heads we are ejected from the womb prematurely and continue to develop for roughly another 2 years. At around age 3 is when we are properly functional beings and so it so no coincidence that 3 years of age is when girls start craving dick.

I started craving it at 14

What's the biological difference between girls in the US (18), the UK(16) and Spain (13)?

t. fag

My daughter craves it now ... and I oblige

The human brain does not stop developing until age 25 therefore that is when girls start craving dick unless a man tricks them into thinking they want it.

he was being sarcastic you absolute braindead retard

I first started craving it when I saw it in the showers at football practice

FUCKING LOL

don't you just love it when some white knight steps in to defend you?

Makes my prostate flutter

I don't think it's possible to be braindead and retarded at the same time. Just sayin...

Mammaries, Dicks, Ejaculations

I have a 4-year-old niece who's already showing off her ass to get attention.

Stuff is deeply hard-wired.

What the fuck, user?!

Get her a little robot to fuck her

Every one of you should become an hero.

This sounds like a correct answer.
This is also correct in some circumstances. Some bitches only act like they like dick because they want your money.

Why would these guys be your heroes? Do you consider pedophilia to be a super power?

GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums, NEWFAG!

Becoming "an hero" means to kill yourself. You are such a god damned newfag that I want to puke harder than that time someone at a party dared me to put a whole can of dip in my mouth. Don't bother replying to this shit because I have to take a fucking shower and clean the fucking carpet. I hope you live a long and misserable life you fuckwad.

Thanks, Sup Forums never gets enough white knighting

i think 14y until the day a 11y sucked my dick

I'm killing myself next Friday

Just be thankful that all that puke has made my nipples hard enough to cut glass. It's time to suck the alaskan pipeline now.

I first sucked a dick at the age of 9

You should try an Alaskan pipeline. Trust me that it is the best thing ever and you really need to experiance it before you die.

When i had an 15yo GF she was pretty sexual inactive. So i think its anywhere around 16-20

Did you murder your abuser? You should, at least for the lulz.

you need to be at least 30y to fuck a 15y

Enjoyed it a lot. Kept doing it till now.
First anal was a year later.
No complaints about being abused at all.

I'm about 70% sure this is a 30yo man

Almost accurate

Got my first bj at 12 or 13, it was her idea. A year or so before that, my "girlfriend" tried to suck my dick, but I wouldn't let her because I was a pussy ass little bitch for some stupid reason. Before that, there were a few girls in my school that would fool around (make out/minor groping/show us their tits[or lack thereof]) with most of the guys in my group of friends.

So in my experience, they start pretty young.

back when I was younger I knew a girl who was pregnant with her 2nd child at 14. and no it wasn't rape or some older guy grooming her. she just loved to fuck all the boys since she was 11.

The is why I support eugenics. People like her should not be permited to breed.

>At what age do girls start craving dick?
when you start showing them one.

it is easy as fuck make yourself a second social media account. add some girls not the slutty ones take the slighty ugly ones or the one that
looks too innocent.

keep talking casually until she is comfortable with you. then you start asking the real questions or start making some requests.

don't be fat ugly or greasy. normal looking guy should be ok. be old but don't look old as fuck.

do this and you will get a picture every morning like me with a cute lil girl wearing her thin silky pajama top in her bed.

When my cousin and I were growing up she would always try to play sexually with her. At first I would try to stop her but she did It so much I gave in and let her do what she wanted. I didn't know till year's later that her mom's boyfriend was raping her at age 7.

Mmm that alaskan pipeline was so tastey. You should try it someday. Look it up on urban dictionary for instructions on how to make one. The best part is when it gets soft and you get to push it out all over again. The tastes and smellz are devine.

If only you could have been around to stop your parents.

>she would always try to play sexually with her

WTF are u trying to say??? That she would play with herself?

I know for a fact that I wouldn't have been born if eugenics was a thing. I am 100% ok with that.

and you wanted to stop her when she allready got dick

disgusting

just kys

Bunch of newfags calling each other newfags. Topkek

I ment she would try to get me to play with her sexually. I did catch her playing with herself a lot.

I didn't know she was being raped till year's later.

> treating Sup Forums like some sort of status symbol

I think we know who the real fookwad is.
also, replied.

Newfag

newfag

OK, as long as we know what you MINT

Go ask Richard and maybe he will fill you in on what makes girls love him so much and which age they start doing so

why am i looking at a niggers shit, the fuck outta here with that