My fucking weed dude screwed me out of 150 and I'm so fucking pissed

My fucking weed dude screwed me out of 150 and I'm so fucking pissed.

pwned n00b

Fair enough.
I bought from him for a while so I let my guard down.

Tell him you are displeased with the quantity received and ask for a refund, if he does not comply promptly contact the Better Business Bureau.

Best advice generally is to let it go and warn others. Dealers that do that stuff get rolled on eventually and 150 isn't the end of the world. Sorry, bro.

Everyone deals with this sooner or later if you party. All you have to do is take his anal virginity. That'll send a message and soothe your ruffled feathers.

That’s what you get for buying from a nigger

Sucks to suck

He was Mexican tho
But yeah, life lesson, I guess, lmao.

Just send cops on him, there is no place for trash dealers,

people are scummy, back in the day my boy bought a bag of pinecones for 80$, smh

that is some nice plastic you got there though...

Good plastic, yes.
Worth 150?
Ehhhhh... idk

Literally gun him down. Daddy Trump would recognize you as a true American hero for killing their kin

rat him out to the cops duh

Daddy Trump can't help me in the liberal hell that is Minnesota...
We lost Franken tho, so maybe?

That's tragic. Always call on Daddy Trump when you need supernatural powers

I know where he works and what his car looks like. Sneak some bud in his car in a couple baggies then rat him out?

Nignog? Been ripped off twice, robed once at gunpoint. All from darkies.

Side note, 6 or 7 7-16yo nigs and a Moby dick were playing at a park with a "toy" pistol holding it at eachothers faces ect. I had my family with me and didn't feel safe going over there. Soooooo now I went and got my concealed.

Think logically. He just ripped you off. Suppose he didn't rip anyone else off. If you start messing with him and he's not a moron or a consistent thief he will know it's you. Are you prepared to go to war with a drug dealing lowlife over 150 bucks?

Noooope, Mexican to my surprise.
Refried nignog.

>plastic shopping bag

Fucking amateur

>420 blaze it

I was gonna put it off for a bit, maybe a few months, and if boyo has the audacity to stay in town, I'll start fucking him up.
Good point tho, dude. I'm just pissed rn

Yeah, but every time you cop dope with a strap you're committing an additional felony. Only break one law at a time, duder. In my state it adds a lot of time. I'd rather just be unarmed when I pick up pot, but I'm not dealing with scum of the earth sorts either.

I never packed heat. Only a knife at most, since too many spooks hang around the bars every goddamn day. So few months them start to fuck with his life? I'm mad enough to wait to get my pound of flesh.

good way to get fucked up yourself
move on buddy you lost some $, first time you end up in the ER over something like this you'll never confront them again

ask anyone over the age of 30 if they've confronted their dealers physically, get ready for some stories

Nah, I want this to be spread out over a few months. Little things to fuck him over in the summer, once fall comes, have him locked up since I got my jollies from him. I know enough about him to track his movements. Bad idea?

If you don't retaliate then you're a pussy.

You sound like so much of a faggot dude.

Just go for it, call him a nigger too. That'll turn out well.

Ohh you got slacked on a hand off deal huh.. never meet a dealer unless you know him well. If you can't go to there spot they either don't trust you or think your some kind of half a fag and/or prbly both then end up getting punked by some two bit bitch of a dealer.

Now you can join the online cult that is weed online but that's for chumps who don't have real connects. Normies be too scared to weave through the black markets Maze of hierarchy to get to the real deals.

I'll return with results as they come up. Probably as a new thread in the coming months. Hope to make y'all proud turning this fuckhole of a person into my bitch.

Correct. If this doesn't work, talk to your local Chamber Of Commerce and file a motion for arbitration.

Call police. How is this even a thread?
Payphones and baseball caps still exist as far as I am aware.
>I don't want to send the guy who stole from me to jail even though all I have to do is leave an anonymous tip a few times until they pay the dealer a visit.

I honestly don't get why he would, though. I've been buying at least 60-100 from him consistently.
But whatever

U be the dumb one for not weighing or even looking at it before purchase, but go and bust a cap in him. Jk I mean 150 isn't to bad but if u want get pictures of around his house if dealing and etc and make a case for the police if you need to that bad.

I've seen some dumb shit here before, but getting the police involved in a pot deal gone south? This is almost as sensible as saying there are more than two genders.

Let me pose this question to you tards that suggested this. What happens after that anonymous tip?

Say... The police take this anonymous tip seriously, they may likely assume the tipster is a neighbor or someone who got burnt. They decide between risking their lives, being hated by people, and just trying to pay their bills to investigate these "tips".

Fast forward.

Dude gets popped. Phone, ledger, etc. confiscated. Police comb through evidence, locate dipshit tipster's cell number or information implicating others.

Dealer is pissed. Wondering who snitched him out. Thinks, who he may have crossed. He remembers dipshit who actually didn't check his shit before exchanging money. Lost a good plastic bag that day. Dealer connects dots. Vengeance is a motherfucker, especially if the dealer getting busted causes a problem above him on the food chain.

That's the most narc as shit. Don't do that. That's how you get labeled as a rat and word gets out quick..soon no one will deal with ya. Just don't buy off street niggers! dont buy off niggers in general. white/Asians usually best to deal with. Better quality and more organized for the most part. Get yourself a house dealer and buy in bulk from time to time.