Does Europe honestly think things will get better without Anglos holding their hand?

Does Europe honestly think things will get better without Anglos holding their hand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnlam8eJw1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

without a doubt

so hope so. It's time that America dies, we will become China's bitch now since they got their shit together recently.

you mean keeping them down

Last time Germany tried to talk shit to Anglos and Russians they got BTFO

>and Russians
There you have it. If European countries allied themselves with Russia, it's over, little boy.

Russia is our friend again

>Germany will "work with" France

Wonder how the French feel about working with Germany

Just look at the election.

they don't sell their gas and oil to you guys. They're whole economy is dependent on their natural resource exports to europe

Good

Few french left in France. It's mostly europeans and immigrants now. US of E is only a matter of time now.

Pretty good pêh

Free trade Anglo union when?

>now since they got their shit together recently
Lmbo this is what third way eurotards actually believe

Fucking hate our "government".

Please, please trade with us. Please

kek

Who exactly does Germany plan to sell cars to in the event relations go south? There are no magical yet undiscovered high-income markets that would replace the UK or the States. Are they going to try selling to the Russians? To Brazil?

>tfw the commonwealth+America rises and eclipses the EU

No. We never managed to do anything correct without the english. It's a fact

>Wonder how the French feel about working with Germany
nothing special, I mean that's the point of the EU we created with Germany. See the last elections, now the french people are completely ready to be Germany's slave. It was only a question of time anyway...

China

But I hate the "allies" ,who hate us, even more

>that pic

Kek'd desu senpai

I'd be more worried about where YOU are going to get cars from

From what I heard you don't need to trade with us since our products are shit

go suck jamals cock, please.

UMA

Since when are cars a subsistence good? German cars aren't even the highest sellers here, hell Vauxhall beats out most German brands.

TOP LEL

Oh man I'm loving this brexit stuff

(vauxhall is actually opel)

S O P A
O
P
A

Japan. Toyotas are pretty good and significantly cheaper than European cars.

Plus when I want to fix a domestic or Japanese car, I don't have to shell out thousands of dollars for a special proprietary part at the local Volkswagen dealership.

I'm fairly certain Vauxhall trades under GM and is in fact just Vauxhall with a few GM lines.

Europe hasn't been able to do anything right in the past 100 years

Opel was just bought by Peugeot, actually, so you're both wrong :^)

Compare the model lineup of opel and vauxhall m8

Faggot

How do you explain their food?

What has america ever done right?

9/11

kek

OK, but even if I grant you the point, it was just a throwaway remark, the Vauxhall in question is the Corsa which is pretty much an interchangeable four-door supermini that that your average person couldn't even distinguish from a Ford Fiesta or an Astra. How are these live-or-death goods exactly? Does Opel (or whoever else) really believe people can't survive without the Corsa?
It would seem to me the German corner is rather in luxury vehicles, so call me crazy but why then would they cut off a high-income market to spite their face when they have a niche interest to start with?

Space

>implying "Brexit" will be any more than a de jure thing, economically and trade-wise

If the Netherlands would also have left it would have been the end of the EU though.

But we vote with our wallets.

Probably you're right, but then I don't understand why leaders are sounding off and fostering so much bitterness over it.

They don't like the symbolic character of it, I'd guess

you guys voted for a retard and britbongs listend to faggot farage who has no balls to end his thing what he started over 20 years ago. yeah we are way better without you!

Well if you stopped trading with us it would be an economical total sudoku for you, and at least an all limb amputation for us

They would be very welcome in the Anglo trading block. It be more like a skipping a heartbeat for them

>second biggest food exporter of the world
>biggest gas field of europe
>biggest private oil company of the world
>biggest energy trader of the world
>co-owners of the biggest uranium enricher in the world
>biggest IT sector in Europe
>biggest investors of europe
>biggest port of europe
I think Brussels would get a heart attack.

The UK was holding the EU up. And it was trying to boss Germany and France around. So they can tolerate the UK leaving. But we're just a heap of resources that goes direct to Germany.

But I don't see us leaving. Unless the USA offers us to become a state or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnlam8eJw1E

Eurodrones blown the fuck out.

Russia has no friends

We didn't try to boss them around, it was arguably the opposite (especially France)

Interesting! Germany hasn't paid its way in NATO for years, instead relying on the US, UK, and Canada to defend it, and Frau Merkel has the unmitigated gall to say that the US and UK 'aren't reliable allies'.

Why are Germans so ungrateful?

Only vassals

All I want is for Nigel Farage to be prime minister, the Anglo union to become a reality and a state mandated qt gf

The most popular cars in the UK is made in the UK as the European branch of Ford. German cars are important to the economy, but it's not like there aren't replacements.

>Why are Germans so ungrateful?
it's in their blood

Again: you occupied us

>Living the meme at maximum speed.

What is your secret?

European politicians seem to be completely incapable of finishing anything these days. Would be interesting to see how they'd cope without the US.

I remember this article where chinese politcians wanted to ban the use of german cars by their authorities. China is not a reliable market in the near future.

U scared yankie boii?

This is the first step to a EU military and phasing out NATO, which is part of solidifying the EU into one nation state. Dark days for the USA.

>new world mystery meat
>anglo
You're more g*rman than you are anglo.

kys sopaboy

Heritage american meme