>kiss you
>fuck you
>have you fuck me
>date you while I go through my transition
>take turns fucking eachother until my dick goes permalimp from the hormones
>love eachother exclusively

i need a fucking boyfriend so bad

look at the stretch marks fag. look at the fat rolls, look at the hairy asshole

what the hell is the matter with you. get it together fag.

yeah yeah, i know standards and all that. depression and desperation are a shitty combination.

i've just tired of being alone at night, especially since its winter

Interesting. I thought there was a big market for traps.

Let that's not even me, but they got the depression part right.

I've actually lost a bunch of weight last few months which is why I'm so saggy

Front pic m8

there is. there just isn't one for me.

my life is a wreck. i'm in the closet to 90% of everyone i know. severe bouts of depression.

everyone just wants the trophy of a trap gf, but they don't want to help that person fix their problems.

the worst part is is that I have a lifetimes worth of love to give, and no one worth giving it to.

so now i wonder, is it better to be jaded and alone, or with just anybody, somebody that will show you the time of day?

Vomit. Then call the cops. Then probably vomit again.

are u cute? have kik?

>are u cute?
>cause I wont talk to u if u arent cute

im a model. so.... yeah!!!

kek , dot hate because you wernt born beautiful, i just have better genes ..thats all ,dont let it ruin ur day man ,,, im sure someone out there thinks ur beautiful too , theres someone for everyone man

honey I get more dick than you see on Sup Forums, your psycho ego babble doesn't work with me

haha ,well atleast ur personality is cute i know ur trying to defend the fact that you dont want to be made a fool of , and thats totally understandable , but there is a piont in which someone does become more pretty than another person and its just a harsh reality.. is it fair? ..no but life isnt fair ,,, and for you to be mad at me because society standard says im the better looking person. is just petty .. i dont want you to make urself sound that way , i want you to say to urself ..i feel beautiful and im okay with myself , and just know that it doesnt matter if your genes arny as good as mine ,, ur still a person , ugly people are people too man!!

I'm not going to read that wall of sperg

how do you feel about this?

its a shame i said alot of nice things about you in there , oh well have a good day then:)

Are you bipolar? Fuck off

kek , as if saying something nice about someone less fortunate is a bad thing, it must be very difficult being you huh? im sorry that u drew the shorter stick in life but thats no reason to take ur frustrations about urself out on me honey

Obvious troll is obvious

I'm not reading this post either

How do you feel about this?

lets rewind the tape , and go back to what set you off, it was me simply asking if someone was cute , but yet im the one with bipolar? hmmm... ur mind is very interesting..

thats okay , at this piont my comments arnt for you anymore , itsso others can see how ridiculous you sound:)

not only am i better looking im alot smarter:)

How do you feel about this?

Seriously dude, I'm gonna take a second and explain why you have fucking problems because I'm tired of trolling you

Anyone who starts a conversation with "I'm a model" has serious insecurities. So I called you a neckbeard.
Then you sperged like I thought you would, so I started trolling you.
At no point have I taken you seriously, at no point have I liked you. And even if you did say nice things I don't give a motherfuck.
Get it now?

I'm not responding to you anymore. Figure your shit out insecure retardfag

Kick you right in that fucked up ballsack of yours

look i know i embarrassed you and im sorry , i understand that u didnt like the fact that i brought up my profession, it does tend to make people feel uncomfortable. especially those that are less fortunate in the looks department , and yes i know haha ur trolling ,, look u can say ur trolling and play it off like u never have feelings and ur a tough guy but at the end of the day i feel so bad for poeple like you and i do hope u find the strength and courage to believe in urself and feel good about ur self ,, because getting mad at others online because of your insecurities is only repressing ur true feeling about urself and not allowing u to get over your internal issues so that u can enjoy ur life :) get better son man...

he's still responding Sup Forums...

yikes.

woah woah !! dont pull Sup Forums into this this isnt Sup Forumss fight this is about you brotha man !!!

THE POWER OF AUTISM

Models are just walking clothes hangers with no actual useful skills. People who often call themselves smart, often are not. On Sup Forums trolling people is the lowest form of internet hobbies for base loser. Continuing to argue for no reason other than because the previous comment.

so we agree then , tho im only a "Cloths Hanger"
im still more valuable then a troll ,