What do your friends and family think about Trump? Are you an open supporter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Its a people claim trump will deport people who are here legally episode

My mother who has never heard about internet and memes calls him 'Drumpf'. I shit you not.

She probably watches Cuck Oliver

bump

Nah. I'm pretty sure she never heard that anywhere but still calls him Drumpf for some mysterious reason.

No user will ever know how it feels to be black and open trump supporter

Uncle tom to the other blacks

A minoirty that doesn't know better to the liberal whites

And a virtual unknown to the media, who want to pretend all Trump supporters are white

>Jake Burker
>Andrew ???? Buck

Because thats his original German name

Mom's a Bernout, rest of my family are for Hillary.
Just kill me already.

it was never his name

>What do you think of the election user?
>It's a shitshow
>Haha, yeah that Trump guy lmao
>Eh, he's the least shitshow candidate
>Excuse me?
>He has good ideas
>Are you fucking serious?
>Yeah, he's going to help the poor a lot
>BUT HE SAYS HORRIBLE THINGS
>Eh, only when people start shit
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I try my best to troll on Facebook. Don't always get a response.
I did manage to BTFO a few people and now they won't speak to me.

>"Trump is such a fake"
>"Doesn't everyone get mad because he speaks his mind and it offends people?"
>"EXACTLY!"
>"Well isn't that the direct opposite of being fake?"
>"user, you aren't even American so why do you care?"

The funny thing is it's never me who initiates the conversation on Presidential nominees in the first place. It really works in my favour though because I look like a complete degenerate and do the Columbo thing.

>Pretend I'm stumped
>Pretend they're totally in control
>Pretend they have me on the ropes
>"There's just one more thing..."

Try it, it's great.

>Mormon friends just a couple hours on the other side of the border support Cruz completely
>Show support in Trump months ago by questioning the media's character assassination of him and post a pro-Trump video
>They (both Mormon women) are mostly voting for Cruz because Trump "hates women" and lambast my support
>Now they're converted Trump supporters after they exclaim how open minded they are
They still don't talk to me any more lmao

kek, columbo was a jew

might try it though

In Poland almost all our press is owned by leftist EU crackheads, so media hates him, but people talk very positive about him. Everyone hates Clinton and that commie.

>hitler started out as a joke

I bet the german communists thought the same thing.

My mother's entire side of the family are #HillShills
Thank God my dad's side is libertarians, it helps even out the filth

I'm sorry user.

In February about 5 people on my friends list had his Facebook page liked. It's up to 25, the same as the amount of people who liked Bernie's. And more people are posting about Trump at my uni's Yik yak. I think he's slowly but surely becoming a candidate that is socially acceptable to talk about.

Honestly it works great. The more you play the fool, the more they love to rub your nose in it, but they don't realise they're just digging a deeper hole for themselves.

I am not a Trump supporter. But I did recently get into a kerfuffle with some cousins of mine on facebook over saying that not only racists support Trump.

I redpilled my mom and sister on the refugee crisis, Islamic terrorism, and the effects of illegal immigrants on this country. Two Obama supporters are now fully on the Trump train.

Dad went from Republican to die hard liberal Democrat. Voted for Obama and is now a firm supporter of Hillary Clinton. He is one of those people that always has to be right, so there is no point trying to convince him otherwise.

It was his fathers name before he changed it.

>I am not a Trump supporter
but why not?
do you really want your country to go the way mine did? do you want to be put into re-education camps like I will?

i still dont understand why blacks dont like trump

they thought he was a cool swagger rich guy till the election

then the media went on repeat that trump was racist, and then all black people think that now

Someone link them this ffs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Those poor innocent jews got what they deserved.

I just personally think his economic policies are anti-conservative and troubling to me. I don't dislike Trump and I'm on the fence to vote for him, but he certainly wouldn't be my number one candidate. He's not the only conservative to line up with anti-immigration policies.

wrong

My immediate family are Post-WWII refugees who properly assimilated. They are absolutely disgusted with the welfare state and Islamic rape of Europe and voted for the based Don.

my friends and family are rabidly anti-Trump.

so i'm basically a closeted Trumpeter.

Nothing to be ashamed of, bro.

Absolutely.
My parents think he will get us in a war with Canada, but I'm probably old enough to be your dad, so I chalk it up to senility.
All my friends know, but they know I'm happy to chat about it, or fistfight. Homie don't play that. So we don't really talk about it.
Life is easier, and you have more friends when you don't discuss; who you poor your dick in, God, and politics.
That's why I have you people on a Martian image board for ancient Chinese pottery to discuss this with.

My friends are meme loving fucks so they like Trump and my Family is Republican so they'll vote for him as well.

As for me I like Gary Johnson, but Trump is definitely the best candidate that has a chance on winning.

being wrong?

>[Fred] Trump was born on East Tremont Avenue in the Bronx. He was one of three children of German immigrants Elizabeth (née Christ) and Frederick Trump, along with his brother John and sister Elizabeth Trump Walters.[1] His father had immigrated to New York City in 1885 from the small German town of Kallstadt, Rhineland-Palatinate, where he briefly returned around 1900, married, and re-emigrated.

ask them why
if their argument is pure feelings, then they aren't your family or friends

I'm pretty open about my liking of Trump with my family. My Father sees him as an alternative to the status quo, my Mother doesn't hold any political beliefs of any kind, my sister is a Hillary supporter because she doesn't follow politics and has the university brainwashed feminism stance to her world view. Not that it matters as none of us can vote in the American election.

we also have super leftist media over here, except alot of our population just listen to the media blindly.

this thread reminds me of early on when a liberal friend tried to draw parallels between trump and hitler. He got butt flustered when I pointed out that bernis was wanting to enact policy more similar to hitler. Its like he didn't remember that hitler was a sociolist. He stopped talking to me. I always btfo of him on the 2nd amendment as well.

I've thought about posting the story of how I helped the border patrol catch an illegal last week on facebook, just to anger my liberal friends.

>people who think Trump's plan is to give every ICE agent a paint wheel and standing orders to "deport everyone browner than this"
why are Americans so fucking stupid

this.
When my mother started speaking to me about how Trump was a fascist racist retard, i asked her for an example of why. Not a single Argument.

I told her that if she is going to be an idiot, she is welcome to her opinion, but the fact that Donald Trump is a billionaire "retard" just proves that you are much more retarded than he is.

I dont have a safety, when someone triggers me, even if it's family, i shame them.

Shit look at this post, leaf.Your countrymen think if your family doesn't groupthink, then they aren't family. You country elected a substitute teacher, to lead. I can't believe you'd even try and open that can of worms.

Canadians are easily the dumbest posters, especially in how little you care about your own country, and obsess about being our hat and everything we do.

I find it absolutely amazing how every single lefty completely flips out when you say anything positive about Trump.Their minds genuinely cannot comprehend how anyone supports him.He's not even human to these people,he's like satan incarnate.Even the ones who are usually open minded just flip out when you mention him

>Hi there,I would like to have a civilized political conversation with you.Hopefully we will exchange meaningful opinions in the process
>I'm voting for trump
>SAFJDJBASBVSR;JHGNROJNSHSAIERHUAGWIVBA;UIBNTNTINMISRN'S[MNFMO

>You country elected a substitute teacher, to lead
we never had a war criminal who sells state secrets polling at 50%, you still lose

well how did she respond? you can't leave out the best part.

Nobody is a war criminal that's elected.

You must have had too much sweet leaf, leaf because you're fucking high.

>muh 6 gorillian

I gotta hand it to them, the kikes have really been sucessful with this meme.

Anytime whites try to be naitonalist, all the Jews/leftists gotta do is spam "muh 6 gorillion" to shut it down, activating the Manchurian protocol in millennials to attack anything remotely in favor of whites.

They do this while simultaneously supporting black, Mexican, and Muslim nationalist groups like BLM, La Raza, and CAIR. Only whites are forced not to be nationalist. Reli muks u thonk.

Some family either have some support of Trump or don't care much right now. My uncle probably thinks I'm a bern victim, but I think he was a #cruzmissile.

Is that real? did he legitimately wear that?
And apologize for that abritrary thing over a century ago? what a fucking fag holy shit.

I got uninvited to a party last night because I'm an open Trump supporter.
Fuck em

If Trump wins, I'm going with my mom to an american bbq restaurant and celebrate his victory

I also got a Trump Mug

She said "make donald DRUMPF again!!"
After that she had a subjective argument about how money doesn't equal success or intelligence, which is objectively true if you're content with being a poor cuck. This was several months ago.

I'm sure your wife still had fun without you.

My mother agrees with a lot of what he says, but she doesn't think he's fit for the job of POTUS. She told me that if he acted more proffesional about it, she could get behind him. Not sure about my father, though. I haven't talked to him about the election much other than us agreeing how much of a shitshow it is for both parties.

I'm semi-open about it. One trick I like to use to redpill people is to talk about policies without mentioning candidates. As for my friends, one American friend is completely triggered but can't really rebut with anything, a Brit Sanders supporter is actually cool with it, though still buys into a lot of bizarre ideas about him (he represents the business elite, because he's one of them). Most of my Finnish friends are completely cucked by the media. The lefties are your standard triggered snowflakes, but what weirded me out is that a lot of True Finns-voting working class mates of mine just parrot whatever our media says about him (dismissive-neutral to negative)

Entire family is highly liberal, well except my dad who's a lot closer to the centre, but otherwise they all vote fucking Green.
Younger sister and mum hate Farage and Trump with a passion. Believe he's racist and everything else the media spouts about him. If I tried to tell them anything they'd disown me, but at least they know I'm not a Labour/Green voter. They make fun of me for it sometimes. Younger sister and Mum were Bern victims but they're #WithHer now.

I got my mom to be a Trump supporter whch was easy since anyone who wants to raise taxes like Sanders is an instant 'no' and she already hates Hilldawg. My dad jumped on the Trump Train before I even realized, once Rand was out. My friends are neutral aside from two who also want Trump, the reat don't care for any candidate. My friends are actually real friends so they wouldn't care too much anyway even if they hates Trump.

Rest of the family I don't really know about too much because we don't talk politics, but I'm sure my fat cunt of an aunt would flip her shit if she knew. I wouldn't mind either because she's a lib control freak. All the people that really matter in my life are okay with or are already Trump supporters.

pick a scandal and redpill them

rinse and repeat

My dad and I like him, my brother and his American bernie gf hate him. Most of my friends either like him or don't give a shit

Tbf I've changed their views on the war in Syria, they're not rooting for the FSA anymore but they're not exactly happy about the SAA.
Anything else they just won't listen to though. Paris? Belgium? Cologne? nah, #notAllMuslims, we need more refugees, ect.
mY younger sis actually wanted to go to this railway bridge by one of the entrances to my town to hang a "refugees welcome" banner from it. Shit you not.

They just found out. It was awkward.

My family is dems. my friends are all over.

I tell them i'm voting Gary Johnson.

I'm voting Trump