I just got pegged for the 1st time by my girlfriend...

I just got pegged for the 1st time by my girlfriend. Would it be weird to ask her to get an a lot bigger Strapon than the on we used?

Yes, ask her to call her bull BWC over to put it in your pooper instead.

If she liked it like my wife does she would love it. My wife loves watching it go in and out. She has cum running down her leg when she fucks me

How it was? and when you suggested it? i mean how long your were with her and what was her first impression of it?

I can't speak for op but my wife asked to put a finger In my ass during a blowjob. I really liked it and so did she. Next time she started finger fucking me hard and getting really into it. Next day she asked me through text. We been together for 18 years. She turned into a beast when she put the strap-on on. Pic very related

I dislike butt stuff.

you're gay

Well we have been together for 11 years. And she suggested putting a finger about 4 years on. I like it but it was something she would do maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I started leaving little hints that I would like pegging this year. And 3 days ago I told her let’s go get one now and try it. I did not go in with her, and she got a 4 each one. To be honest I don’t know wether I liked it or not. But would like to try bigger before I make my decision. It was too small to get comfortable with

See that size looks perfect

Did you come into this thread to "troll"?
what a great use of your time. Must go to sleep feeling accomplished

Next time get a real man you closet faggot

he clearly doesn't give a shit, try to get a girlfriend autist

You really need to work on it. It was very uncomfortable for the first few times and we had to start smaller. I would suggest getting something with vibration because that shit will make your whole body go fucking crazy. And practice on your own. I like to use it once a week so my ass is ready if she wants it because her pussy is sore.

kek because you're salty this guy found a girl that does whatever he wants, and you're stuck beating your meat like a war drum

Has anyone tried it with a Feeldoe or something similar? My wife and I tried it once but she wasn't really into it (I think because she didn't really feel anything). I've looked at feeldoes but haven't found a good review on their use pegging wise.

Fucking straight homos
get a man to pound you if you're into it, it's not hard finding one

Fuck off, faggot.

Op is a faggot

Try not to be a faggot,faggot.

have anyone of you tried with Strapless? i woudl woudl like to give her pleaser at the same time

I think it's fine. When I first tried it with some girl from Sup Forums we started with a 6" strapon and it was too much for me so we had to go down to 4", but it was more fun when we could go back up to the 6".

Haven't been pegged since though, girls like my ass and finger it sometimes but never pegging. I think my current gf wants to try though.

I'm not trolling, you like getting fucked in the ass, you're a faggot, faggot

LOL it's almost like you think i care what you think. You are so adorable

I used to sell the feeldoe through my work when it first hit the market. I don't know how much it's design has changed over the years but we came to the conclusion that though the shape is right, it's still not solid enough to sit over the clit properly and stimulate the girl. It's held in place by her muscles but there is nothing to hold it on the outside, so even with a vibrating bullet, it would still flop around too much to do her any good, and it isn't really designed for female g-spot stimulation. Her side it just there to interactively hold it in place. I hope there is something better out there, but I think you'd be looking for a different brand...

Will you stop feeding the troll?

thanks

stop being a faggot

We (not OP) tried using one for a little bit. We decided that they are intended for lesbian sex / vaginal sex. The anus grips too much and its hard to keep it in her.

We found that a vaginal plug vibe under the strapon worked wonders for her.

Feeding the troll? I just like to laugh at them. I like to point out how pathetic thier existence is.

Not him but I have a feeldoe or similar type dildo that my gf and I are gonna use. Do you think it would it work better with a harness?

I agree with this guy. I've tried it on my girlfriend (I'm a lesbian) and she's tried it on me. Neither of us liked it.

>my existence is pathetic and you're getting your pussy fucked by a woman

Ok, so what do you do to get some stimulation out of the activity?

I have seen some harnesses which are specifically for the feeldoe. I'd use one honestly; I don't know if my experience was typical, but it was mighty annoying how often the feeldoe came out of her.

Popular consensus is that if she's wet, or has poor kegel strength, the feeldoe will slip. Some users try tight underwear with a hole cut out to accommodate the toy... I have read about something called the "Share", which is a better shape design, but don't know which company makes it. Try your feeldoe out since you already have it- everyone has different tastes and even if the shape isn't perfect, she might get off anyway if she just enjoys the act of pegging you.

Don't they have a belt that you can use with it also?

I thought that was supposed to help, and allow for a vibe for the girl that was packing.

Does anyone know who this camwhore is? The asiany one obviously.

>The asiany one obviously.
wait, they're not both asiany?

Ones asiany and ones a chubby mexican i would say.

Feeldoe is kind of big. When I shop for dicks to put in my ass, I tend to prefer average, normal sized 6” ish long and not fat buttstretchers.

Smooth ones suck
Lumpy/veiny ones are where it’s at IMO.

Figure it out by getting your own cocks to masturbate with. When you find the one that doesn’t hurt but really hits the prostate and tingles the sphincter, get the strap on compatible version.

Suction cups are great, ones with balls on them are more bulky to store/conceal. Glass ones clean up easy but they aren’t flexible.

Don’t go crazy and wreck your butt.

Most big brands have some kind of strap or harness, but they are sold separately. I wouldn't be surprised if the feeldoe had one too since everyone has the same issue with it. Go to a sex shop and ask, or get creative with her underwear if you're shy/poor.

by a woman....

They do but I've never tried it. I had just the body/vibe.

but, both have dicks, I assume?

Seems to me it's the penis you want, not the woman. Time to have a long, hard think about your preferences...

I think fat bitch might be a woman?

you know what, now that I think about it, you're probably right.

Real traps don't usually get pixie cuts because it's too masculine. Or, I would assume that's why.

I don't need to, I've had sex with a guy and didn't really like it, I don't find men attractive, it's more of a submission thing for me.

The thought of kissing a guy makes me want to vomit. So I don't think I'm gay. But I do love a good prostate orgasim.

This

Liking dick in your asshole and being attracted to men are very different things.

can you give soem pic of your partner with strap-on?

Mine

Yea they all are pretty keen to be as femme as possible. Poor sad things. Trying to convince my filipino ts to not get fake titties, impossible task im afraid. At least she's quite attached to her little cock.

this also, totally agree

>would it be weird
>be weird
>weird

Try gay. Really, really gay. Gayer than you already are. Fag.