It should be legal to murder drug dealers...

It should be legal to murder drug dealers. These scums deserve nothing more than choking for air in their own blood puddle.

Slitting their throat in the corner where they deal with drugs. Ramming rusty nails between fingernail and flesh. Torture for weeks and when they are finally dying grasping for air pissing in they mouth while they lay there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do drug dealers deserve that?

Yeah, I'm with you. But like, fuck people who don't rewind VHS tapes in 2017.
>The fuck are you on about faggot?

tell me why they don't

Yeah, the pharmaceutical industry does need to be put on notice.

Drugs should be legal 100% and if you disagree I'll give your daughter some good dick and marijuana

No arguments from me

Burden of proof lies with the person making the claim. Why do drug dealers deserve to be tortured to death?

Blaming McDonald's for your own obesity

>ITT drug addicts

>Drugs
>Marijuana
Pick one

because drug dealers morally bankrupt a society with its youth and social institutions as a whole.
See the new Philipino president and him allowing murders of scummy drug dealers.

Because op can't handle the reality that his friend or relative chooses of their own volition to abuse their body and he's desperately trying to create a whipping boy of drug dealers en masse

Neither, I would pick God.

op has a family member using drugs and this upsets him.

I'm totally with you OP. Check this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRC6FwjPZS4

>pic related

a 10 year old doesn't make a choice, you inbred fucking moron.

So anyone who morally bankrupts a society deserves to be tortured to death?

So you don't know why? Just because?

Governments should engage in harm reduction education and rehabilitation instead of using non-violent drug offenders as slave labor for privatized prisons.

I have been a drug dealer for the past 10 years. We are not all scumbags

jealous omega

Nope. No one in my family is a drug addicted piece of shit.

You can have god and ganja. Jah bless ya ruwdboi.

A bullet to the head is fine by me. Torture is needless and time consuming.

then you must be autistic, nobody gets that upset over someone's own life choices.

ITT:

Dumbshit basement dwellers arguing with potheads

I hope you burn alive trapped in a car after an accident.

check them

Ganja is from rastafarian religion, it's a heretic religion that I do not agree with. You junkie you.

you sound morally bankrupt so im going to rape your butthole

you do realize that the real problem are legal drugs, right?

who hurt you op?

So morally bankrupting a country is a crime deserving of the death penalty?

They didn't tell you

Won't they just shoot you if you try to hurt them?

/thread

10-year-olds can think for themselves.

How did you find this? Are there more?

If I was in an institituion, I would drag you lot by your hair and shoot you in your face in plain day light and make sure your families and friends watch so that you would become a lesson for generations to come. People underestimate the power of fear. Drug suppliers use this tactic all the time, being a state ruler in charge of most institutions and clever enough, we can enforce more fear on you lot than you ever imagined

e d g y

''10 year olds can think for themselves''

This here is why we believe you people should be shot to death.

Hey look guys, i found OP.

i'm going to build a profile here.

Early 20's, shut-in. God=law (faggot)
Has never been inebriated, only tits he's ever seen was his mother's saggy ol' bags.
Thinks that anyone who isn't white and christian derserves to die.

Am i close?

Then clearly you're just an autistic edgelord

What?? Speak up boy. It's hard to hear you over the sound of my money

Well said, bro. These scums need to be shot on the street where everybody can see that.

I also love the tactics of the Phillipines.Murder these scums.

if it becomes an epidemic like in most latin american states and some south east asian states, oh hell yes, I would even find satisfaction in that.

So selling a product that other people clearly buy out of free will is worht death punishment. Autism detected.

I wouldn't expect less from a degenerate like you.

This video looks like it doesn't belong to youtube.
But I like it. Lynch that fucker.

How do drugs morally bankrupt a society? And why draw the line at illegal drugs? Why not firebomb liquor stores, anywhere that sells cigarettes, and even Starbucks for selling caffeinated drinks?

Where you choose the draw the line on which drugs are evil things that 'morally bankrupt society' is arbitrary.

Dat sounds lyk bigotry innit?

>It should be legal to murder drug dealers.

Fuck you, idiot, they fulfill market demand. You're an idiot to think that murdering them would change a fucking thing.

Do you think 10 year olds can't think? Do you think they should be free of any responsibility for their actions? If a 10 year old kills someone, do you think he should be sternly warned not to do it again with no further consequences?

Take a developmental psychology class.

When Sup Forums says

Op is a sandnigger

Go join ISIS or something

I'm pretty sure half this thread is just OP replying to himself to make it look as though people agree

Many don't, you scum care only about money. You sell it to children in school yard, you sell it to pregnant women with mental disabilities, you sell them to vulnerable people. All of whom may or may not even be in direct control of their free will.
More so your products may be diluted for all you care because money is your God.
Well guess what? vengeance is our God and if we ever come in contact, I truly would murder you.. that too in plain sight so others would bear witness.

OP,

I was you when I was 12 and fresh out of the DARE program-

And then as I got older and saw more of the world, went outside from time to time, I realized that there are far Bigger problems than drugs or drug dealers.

But I get it - if you're basementposting the world is small and you see issues from a profoundly myopic perspective. Morality is simple and humans are either bad or good. It makes sense when you've never lived outside of your parents house and don't have much lived experience.

It's cute though - how pure and innocent your anger is. Ah, to be a child again.

it should be legal to produce and consume drugs, increases taxes, decreases crime, increases health, and increases jobs

those screams @ 1:33

ITT: op is autismo 13 year old who isn't invited to smoke with his friends so tries to go batman and white knight his spergy world view. Biggest drug dealers are Bayer and Bayer, fentanyl. Keep wearing those water sings and safety helmet little autismo, the world is a dangerous place. Try not to drown in your cereal

>Implying US government not the biggest drug dealer in the world

I am pretty sure you are a fucking moron who doesn't realized how despised and hated you bunch are. Also op and me are different people.

If drug dealers sell to those people, is not true that alcohol, tobacco and even caffeine is sold to those people? Do you also think we should murder anyone who sells alcohol?

Op, is your name Rodrigo Duterte?

That's stupid. My weed dude isn't a bad guy and doesn't deserve murder. Guy is an old friend, has a master's, teaches inner city kids and is a combat veteran. Prolly one of the nicest dudes I know, he just grows plants and sells to all his friends for slightly over cost.

Lots of weed dealers are like that dude.

Except it is a proven scientific fact that tobacco or caffeine have never in history created a more violent epidemic resulting in so much blood shed as you druggies have created.

They're not all created equal and I wouldn't call someone that sales pot a dealer exactly anymore.

Really it's the legal pharmaceuticals that are the biggest killers. Pot harms none, but the heroin coming in from Mexico nowadays is only going to make things worse. Pot legalization will help, but it'll take time to get there.

No one cares about your sentiment, once state penalizes death for these scum, your dealer will be the first one to get the guillotine
A necessary evil to rid society of this disease.

>ITT: mad stoners are mad
every drug maker, trafficker and dealer should be put against the wall and shot

edgy faggot

Don't expect an answer from him, he's more braindead than people who actually use drugs

Why are you lying to people on the internet defending drug addicted scums?

How am I not surprised that it's leftists like OP and DPR commies who oppose the need driven markets of consumable products

Why are you actually arguing about drugs on a vietnamese poppy farming board

I am not the poster, I vouch for the same thing. I wish you death if you sell drugs to any vulnerable groups of people. I truly do.

edgy samefag faggot

If you aren't growing or buying your weed in a retail store within a legal state, then you're a faggot.

drug addicted piece of shit. stoned all day, living from welfare and sucking off his dealer every day for a 5% off

most of the anti-drug policies are reinforced and pushed forward by republicans and most right winged groups enforce harsh sentences on drug users including even imposing death sentence.
Hitler hated drug users, and so did many fasicists from old and new times.
In short, you are considered a degerate from both left and right.

Nixon and Reagan were liberal hippies.

Not true. During the prohibition era, there was a huge amount of crime associated with alcohol. Also, in 2013 tobacco and alcohol killed 120 times more people than all other drugs combined.

You're deluded if you think alcohol and tobacco are safer than other drugs.

Do you consider people who sell alcohol indiscriminately to be worthy of the death penalty?

Drug dealer: provides goods for a market.

You: sadistic psychopath

I wonder who I would rather hang out with...

So next are we going to kill people who brew their own beer in their garage and share it with friends and family? Let's not forget alcohol is a drug.

Are you afraid to break the law, soyboi?

Drugs aren't the problem and neither are the dealers. People just need to be able to make educated decisions about what chemicals they ingest. The DEA could be cut into a third and only focused on pharmaceutical companies illegal practices and billions would be saved. If you are so serious that you die from using drugs, then survival of the fittest is working perfectly. If all illegal drugs were legal, the drug deals would just be store owners instead of gang members. Then said drugs could be taxed and that combined with taking away 2/3rds of the dea would be a massive deficit reduction/economy boost depending on how the federal government used the extra taxes and lack of spending on the dea.

who's samefagging you vermin of piss?

legal state here you backwoods Jones supporter.

>Hitler hated drug users
Well, he was meth jankie.

hitler and Mussoulini were right wing fascists.
So what's your point exactly? that everyone hates you?

>meth jankie
>jankie

Here we have an excellent example of someone using drugs. Stoned as fuck and not able to spell right.

kys

More like degenerate state.

What's more, if you legalise drugs you can also apply quality standards to them, meaning people aren't getting their drugs cut with random, dangerous shit. It reduces the number of deaths by overdose, reduces the cost (which means less crimes are committed to fund drug addictions) and you stop people risking a prison sentence if they seek help.

Don't you have a gender studies class to run off too?

Republicans only oppose drugs because the left keeps them illegal, making them a tax free item. Anyone with a sane mind understands meeting the demand and making profit, economics 101. If only the left wouldn't cuck the system and would allow drugs to be a taxable item you would soon see the sentiment to change.

And yet the Nazi policy towards the public was, ''romising severe punishment for soldiers who exhibited public drunkenness or otherwise "allow[ed] themselves to be tempted to engage in criminal acts as a result of alcohol abuse." Serious offenders could expect "a humiliating death."[3] This revised policy accompanied an increase in Nazi Party disapproval of alcohol use in the civilian sector, reflecting an extension to alcohol of the longstanding Nazi condemnation of tobacco consumption as diminishing the strength and purity of the "Aryan race."

Drugs are fine, there is no God

As someone who personally knows a few...

No.

They're usually quite nice people tbh.

OP needs to take the anal plug out