Children can consent

Children can consent.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you literally can't.

You're are right.

Children can consent.

That consent is not legally recognized in most first-world countries nor among morally rational thinkers.

So, they can consent all they want and it's completely meaningless.

Allowing that consent and that consent alone as carte blanche permission for them to participate in whatever activity they're consenting to is proof of a crime by their legal guardians.

Tell us: which priest touched you and turned you into the OPfag we see here today?

>That consent is not legally recognized in most first-world countries nor among morally rational thinkers.
bandwagon fallacy
>Allowing that consent and that consent alone as carte blanche permission for them to participate in whatever activity they're consenting to is proof of a crime by their legal guardians.
What the fuck are you even trying to say here. This makes no sense.

Define children.
Define consent.
Define prove.

Joke's on you, I don't need to.

sure...
sure

>Define children.
No detectable traces of sex hormones in their blood streams.
>Define consent.
Impossible.
>Define prove.
read a book, nigger

Child can't consent. Stop being dense. You know they can't already and you know why and you're just wasting everybody's time.

Really makes you think.

>This makes no sense
It's just an extension of his previous sentence. It boils down to "it's illegal".

at this point might as well rape the kid, instead of arguing here its more efficient

A child can consent to playing with knives. A child can consent to playing with fire. A child can consent to using a gun without training. A child can consent to drinking what's underneath the kitchen sink. Retard.

>All these words, they're longer than 5 letters! WHAT DOES IT ALL MEEAAN!?

>>Define consent.
>Impossible.
wat

ITT: pedos who need to die for the good of society

So what you're now saying is they can't consent because it's illegal and it's illegal because... they can't consent? Nice circular logic, faggot.

>A child can consent to playing with knives. A child can consent to playing with fire. A child can consent to using a gun without training. A child can consent to drinking what's underneath the kitchen sink.
False equivalence. These are all dangerous activities when conducted without the supervision of an adult and some of them just as dangerous with supervision.

What is your definition of consent?

Son, human interaction is the most dangerous activity on this fucking planet. An adult is capable of manipulating situations to their benefit, and when the target is a child it's laughably easy.
"B-but I just want to love a little girl" I don't believe you, you sick fuck. But for the sake of the argument let's say it's true. Just because your intentions are pure doesn't mean there aren't a fuckload of sick fucks planning on how to fuck the highest amount of little girls.

So to re-cap: Maybe you're a righteous kid-diddler, we can't make it legal just for your sake because there *are* sick fucks out there, and laws are country-wide rules not personally tailored recommendations.

children aren't deemed smart enough to legally consent to certain things like joining the army or driving a car. they can still want to do it anyway even if it's a bad idea and they're being manipulated.

well i suppose a baby raper really cares about safety then? fuck off pedo slime

Id say it comes down to... if your son or daughter had sex with a sweaty old man... would you be ok with that or would you track the guy down and murder him in the slowest most painful way you could?

I'd tell my daughter she has shit taste in men.

Whys that old man with the white hair so incredibly small... my calculations say barely over 1 foot.

When you were a kid how did you handle your money? Not good I imagine. The reason why I say this is because as kids we don’t know jack shit about money. There was a time where we would spend 20 bucks on playing cards worth no more than 50 cents. So on this logic how in gods name can a kid make a decision like sex and have it be rational

So are other teens. Kids as young as 11 are sucking dick now and banging pussy. They can manipulate each other as well.

If a kid has a high IQ and the girl doesn't, is it rape?

You: "Y-y-you're a pedo for being 25 and liking 17 year old girls with almost nothing on like they do now!1!1!1"

Also you: "Oh, sure daughter! Go ahead and bang your high school friend!1!11 I'll buy your condoms for yuh!"

Idiot. We need proportion based age of consent. Even then, people with higher or lower intelligence and experiences can theoretically still "rape" people. I'm in my early 20's and it blows my mind how dummies like you exist. Where's the uproar of losing virginity in middle/high school?

>Son, human interaction is the most dangerous activity on this fucking planet. An adult is capable of manipulating situations to their benefit, and when the target is a child it's laughably easy. Just because your intentions are pure doesn't mean there aren't a fuckload of sick fucks planning on how to fuck the highest amount of little girls.
Which is why we need a better approach to these situations. According to available data the rates of both child physical abuse and child sexual abuse have both decreased by the same amount in the last few decades. Do you know what these two have had in common? Community awareness. Parents, teachers, social workers, neighbors, all the multitude of people involved in a child's life are the ones that keep out creeps and not some crazy Draconian laws.

>children aren't deemed smart enough to legally consent to certain things like joining the army or driving a car. they can still want to do it anyway even if it's a bad idea and they're being manipulated.
fale equivalence. one is a natural human instinct, the other only exists as a result of technology outpacing evolution

>well i suppose a baby raper really cares about safety then? fuck off pedo slime
some do, some don't. the two are separate cases to be treated separately.

>the other only exists as a result of technology outpacing evolution
no retard, dangerous technology and warfare are older than our species

>if your son or daughter had sex with a sweaty old man
chances are if he was old and sweaty he/she would have told him to fuck off

Is sex a transaction that involves handing over something of value in your eyes and not just two people having fun?

Talking in terms of neural development your brain isn't fully matured until 25 years or older.
Anyone who wants to go younger than that is a pedo as far as I'm concerned.

>technology
>older than our species
I can give you warfare, but not fucking cars and shit.

>cars are older than our species
>being this retarded

this, in our country there is no consent age and and instead of consent age its written: until married, this law was hugely exploited, 2 of my uncles are lawyers and a lot of rape cases get closed because the rapist just marry the little girl after raping, fortunately/unfortunately it has been fixed after a guy tried selling his daughter who was probably 9-13 year old and they all were caught in while marriage, that guy was planning to rape after marrying, it was quite common here, rape than marry

M8, the pedophile is arguing for children to be able to consent to sex. Not for them to be able to fuck people in their age group WHICH BY THE WAY is already legal in many states and most of the world. If you're going to chip in maybe stop moving the goal posts? And if you are going to move them at least move them to a point that's actually valid, you dim-witted fuck.

Not much to disagree with here.

Dummy, omfg. Can kids consent to sex, yes or no? You're retarded asf.

The answer, you absolute fucking air-head, is that they can consent to sex in all cases. It's only legal to have sex with them if you are within their age group, which is generally 2-3 years older or younger.
Got any other dumb ass shit to spew?

circular logic

You are from UK?

Why are you defending the law then? It's a retarded law like you're a retarded piece of garbage. I literally said they can consent to sex and you're coming at me with your dumb shit.

Age group or not, cock is cock and pussy is pussy. That's why premarital sex is a slipperly slope.

You need help, don't you? You deserve to have your skull drilled open, cummed on, smashed, and fed to dogs you piece of garbage.

PAKISTAN

Beyond trolling.
They don't really have a sense of their human existence(politically, socially, ethically, etc) until 18
(subjective Only to why and how).

>It's only legal to have sex with them if you are within their age group
So they can consent if it's within the same age group but as soon as the age is above a certain threshold it isn't anymore? How retarded are you?

And thus, upon being revealed as completely brain-dead, the child rapist resorts to non-arguments to try and make themselves feel better. I'd almost pity them if they weren't below the murderer or even the normal rapist on the social hierarchy.
Think of me when you get vanned, will ya?

What, then, is the benefit of placing sexual activity on such a high pedestal?

so, Bradford ?

So you're telling me, after 200k years of modern humans being on earth, nature intended for young people to be chaste until exactly 18 years after they were born? And if by chance that person is under 18 and has sex with someone over 18, 200k years of evolution made it so that the person's 200k year old brain, that has stood the test of time and harsh reality, will be traumatized for life?

You're a special kind of stupid. Morals are so subjective.

Is that what I said? You sure you don't want to read my posts again?
Because I'm pretty sure I said consent and legality are two different things when it comes to children. Children can consent to drinking bleach, that doesn't make it legal to let them drink bleach.

>pedophiles are worse than murderers
no words exist to express the extent of your brain damage

Again, you're telling me, after 200k years of modern humans being on earth, nature intended for young people to be chaste until exactly 18 years after they were born? And if by chance that person is under 18 and has sex with someone over 18, 200k years of evolution made it so that the person's 200k year old brain, that has stood the test of time and harsh reality, will be traumatized for life? Do you really believe that, you imbecile?

>They don't really have a sense of their human existence(politically, socially, ethically, etc) until 18

Why would you want an underdeveloped borderline retarded girl?
really am curious though

Give me a fully developed women with all her curves.

>No detectable traces of sex hormones in their blood streams

As sex hormones control the development of the fetus in the womb, there are no children.

no actual pakistan, all the things i see on Sup Forums and the complains people do about their countries that how sjw people are and how non conservative people are, all of them all here i actually feel really amazing when i come to Sup Forums, its Sup Forums's dreamworld,
hell i have also been dryhumped in arcade once

A young child can't be responsible for their own well being. Having sex is a decision about health that the child cannot fairly assess the risks involved in, and sex is also a commitment to a lifestyle. Giving a child the power to make the decision to have sex is abusive because they do not know right from wrong and they do not know what is best for them. Unless you don't value consent at all and find all rape permissible, pedophilia is unacceptable because of the potential damage to the child.

>Because I'm pretty sure I said consent and legality are two different things when it comes to children.
Laws exist to serve a purpose. You can't just say herp derp the law is the way it is herp derp you fucking retard.
>Children can consent to drinking bleach, that doesn't make it legal to let them drink bleach.
It is illegal to allow a child to drink a lethal dose of bleach if you are in their presence and capable of preventing it you fucking mongoloid.

Are you stupid? If a 13 year old girl murdered your dad, would she be guilty?

>B...but she didn't really know.

If a 16 year old boy steals, does he get imprisoned? Why do idiots like you make sex something they're absolutely clueless about but if they do anything "bad", you want them help accountable?

Next time if some underage kid blows up a restaurant your're eating at, let me know how your argument works out for you about them not knowing what's right or wrong.

Does it make you feel better to put words in other peoples mouths?
The age of consent is arbitrary, every fully-functioning human being should know this. Maybe get a MRI m8.
As I said, laws are not personally tailored recommendations and things such as sexual and mental maturity are personal developments.
It's literally impossible to make a law that defines the exact moment someone is ready for sex and all it's supposed implications. The best we can do is decide on an arbitrary age and have it be that.
Personally I think 16 is a good age to have it at, I mean fuck we ask 16 years olds to make choices that define the rest of their entire lives but we can't trust them with sex? But I don't make the laws faggot.

>potential damage
What if no damage occurs?

I believe
Luke runs out of Mana and dies
Kilo Ren kills snoke
Nigger kisses gook
Rey and kilo get together
Yoda shows up
Boycott Jewish degeneracy

When you've seen what I've seen, you will understand. Until then, keep being a moron.

Children can´t consent. They can say yes and give you false consent but just like we do not allow them to vote since they are not fully developed both physically and psychologically. We as a society has deemed them not capable of making that decision on their own. Btw you just proved yourself wrong there. "No sex hromones in their blood stream" which means they have no sexual atraction, aka if they still consent they obviously are not in their right mind. I am sorry op but not even kids want to fuck your sorry ass.

What about when she's rubbing her wet clit on you begging you to fuck her ?

>It's literally impossible to make a law that defines the exact moment someone is ready for sex and all it's supposed implications. The best we can do is decide on an arbitrary age and have it be that.
That's a really braindead approach to take. It would be better to introduce a nation-wide testing system conducted by qualified psychologists to assert readiness on an individual basis. The funds exist for such an endeavor, make no mistake.

Fragile little snowflakes.like this one make me laugh

>"No sex hromones in their blood stream" which means they have no sexual atraction
You are so stupid it's painful to read your words. Did you know fetuses masturbate in the womb? That's right, we're sexual beings by nature.

>I've never heard of "trial as an adult": the post
also read my previous post, mouth breather.The answer to your first comment is in this thread, dumbass. Your second sentences actually dumbfounds me with how meaningless it is. Yes, it is illegal, that was my fucking point. A child can consent to shit that's not good for them, which is why it's illegal.

Wow that's a platform. You should run for president on it, see where it takes you.
"I will waste taxpayer dollars on refining our age of consent laws because it will personally benefit me!"
Just wait until the slut is 18, or better yet, find a slut who is already 18.

HAHAHA

We should hire fucking psychologists to test every female to see if they're ready for sex?
You should run for office on that platform

Thanks for the laugh i needed that.

>"I will waste taxpayer dollars on refining our age of consent laws because it will personally benefit me!"
You dumb fucking cunt. How much do you think of taxpayer's money is currently being wasted on keeping innocent pedophiles in prison just because of age based consent laws? Guess what, it's the same as what we would be spending on a nation wide testing system. Not that we should even be comparing human rights against financial costs in the first place unless you're a literal fucking psychopath.

Except innocent pedophiles aren't in prison.
The ones who violated the law are.
Even if you think the law is shit. it still is the law.

>Yes, it is illegal, that was my fucking point. A child can consent to shit that's not good for them, which is why it's illegal.
circular logic.
stop comparing sex to drinking bleach you fucking retard.

The arms race started when the first proto-hominid picked up a branch to hit another one...

Innocent pedophiles who had consensual sex with minors are in prison and we are wasting money keeping them there instead of improving our legal system.

yeah it's a sexual instinct that children haven't developed yet. all the 12 and 11 year old pregnant girls in the middle ages weren't pregenante because they felt that sexual instinct to do it they just raped the hell out of um

infants can drive cars, prove me wrong. protip you can't.

sure they can consent they dont know anybetter so liturly all u pedo fgts are just preying on naive kids DAY SAID IT WAS FINNE THO!
sure they also would walk on the train tracks if u told them it was safe
all you sick fucks taking advantage of dumb children need a bullet no matter how u justify it Kids will believe anything so there judgment is already inhibited BUT IM TRUST WORTHY ID NEVER HURT THEM right b4 ud molest them sick cunts

The law is the law.
Dont like it? organize your fellow pedophiles and march on washington. get off your fat ass and protest.

"We do have the funds to mentally evaluate every prepubescent female child, mind you! That means we definitely should spend said funds on that exact thing instead of literally anything else because I want to sex up some kids!"

"Innocent pedophiles"

Sure they can. But their consent is meaningless and worths nothing.

Sure, children can consent. Doesnt make it legal.

Enjoy having a cell mate beat the shit out of you because you will be caught and prisoners look down on kid fuckers. Once you get the title, youre stuck with. If you dont die in prison, youll have to go door to door telling everyone what you did. At that point, youll likely have no friends and will kill yourself. Its not a road you want to go down. You will get your shit kicked in for life.

Weakest of bait. Still gets all these (You)s.

fire and weapons are older than homo sapiens. i have to spell everything out for you dimwits

>Just wait until the slut is 18 or a slut that is already 18
It really is that simple, and there are more than enough of the latter. People who cant work within that boundary are probably a little fucked up anyway and support lower ages of consent for ways to offset their own shortcomings in some way.

Uses a christian parable for a muslim belief. What kind of idiot are you? Pedophiles are rapists, your heart as well as mind knows no childs think of being proned. Count back when you were the age of the child you wish to molest. What were your thoughts at that age? Full of sex all the day long i am sure (sarcastic tone then yawns)

The same way you can consent to be stabbed in the throat. Doesn't mean it's good for you.

>"What about when she's rubbing her wet clit on you begging you to fuck her ?"
That does not happen. Dream on, though.

And a child who doesn't have secondary sex characteristics yet does not have sex drive. Good try, though.

actually if you real vatican 1 era bibles mary was between 9 and 11 while joseph was anywhere between 19 and 42... just saying.

seriously go to any orthodox or old ass catholic church and have a read. shit might be in latin though.

So are you just as much against the idea of children to being transgender? If a child can't understand the consequences of sex they surely can't understand the consequences of a sex change. Anti-pedo = anti-trans. (which I am) Can't stand the hypocrisy of liberals falling all over themselves about how great it is that 7 year old Johnny thinks he's a girl and wants hormones while breaking out the noose for the evil pedo. Its doesn't matter if she's banged half the high school with the free condoms we handed out, that 16 year old is a helpless child.

Sometimes I wonder if the part of child molestation that does all the harm is the child being told that something bad happened to them by other people. If there wasn't that stigma, I guarantee it won't be as emotionally scarring.

or maybe the knowledge that they were USED for someone's sexual gratification.
like an object.

>>Define prove.
>read a book, nigger
learn epistemology, nigger. asking for the valid means of proof is absolutely acceptable in any argument

>"Suffi" a branch of Sunni
>NOI a branch of Islam
>"Primitve"
dumb nigger

>"Primitve"
the jesus movement, primitive Christianity
>of existing and DEAD faction

1.) Wanting it

2.) Affirming you're allowing it.

3.) Being able to fully comprehend the situation and make an informed decision.

Point 3 is why drunk people can't consent. Alcohol impairs judgment. It's why certain contracts can be voided if you can prove you didn't have all the facts when you signed it. The part of the brain that deals with making good decisions is the last to develop. It usually finishes developing in the late teens or early twenties. Before that a person is incapable of fairly weighing consequences and facts when making decisions so point 3 is why minors can't consent.

What could it be "worth"? What do you mean?