Hey femanon here. I grew u without a daddy and now i'm a huge slut. How can i end it...

Hey femanon here. I grew u without a daddy and now i'm a huge slut. How can i end it? Nobody decent wants me now because i have slept with 30 guys

Therapy and focus in only 1 partner, also go for medical tests, sleeping with 30 guys is huge % of aids, etc.

I have a cuck fetish
I love sluts Id let you fuck other guys and cuddle you afterwards

1. get preggerz
2. stop being a victim

You don't

Tits or gtfo

Find a guy who knows how to handle a girl like yourself. You're unusual but by no means all that abnormal, guys who know how to be with a girl like you are oit there too. You just have to find each other.

Don't judge yourself too much for what's really the fault of your father.

>nobody decent wants me now

yea no it does not work like that

This board is age 18!and older so assuming you are, go to college away from your hometown.

Also consider hot monogamy.

You must be young. Only young guys care about how many guys you've fucked. Mostly because they're insecure. Go find yourself a guy in his thirties.

Don't worry, middle school won't last forever.

post tits or gtfo

find your dad and fuck him

>How can i end it?
You could kill yourself.

(Tits or gtfo)

I'm 35. I wouldn't have married my wife if she told me this.

Higher partner counts means higher probability of stds, higher chance of infidelity and lower satisfaction in marriage. It's simple statistics. I wouldn't look down on OP but I wouldn't date her, not worth the risk.

It depends - do you have any STDs or children?

If not, you're golden. Go join the Mormon church and find some autistic mid-20s virgin guy that just got back from his mission and has no idea what he wants from life other than a wife and kids to populate his personal planet in the celestial kingdom.

Alternatively: just walk around apartment complexes and look for whatever guy dresses in dark, plain clothes and looks at the ground while he walks, peek in his window and if you see him ever watch anime, just knock on his door and pretend to be a weeb. Virgin man weebs that watch tons of anime where girls just fall out of the sky into the bland MC's life would go for it.

>30 guys
In a row?

Lmao sounds like a personal issue

1. Tits or GTFO
2. Don't Tell How Many Cocks You've Taken

I doubt that's the reason you're single though.

>femanon here
and yet no tits
>i'm a huge slut
we already assumed this
> Nobody decent wants me
welcome to the fucking club
>30 guys
you're on Sup Forums bitch. half the neckbeards on here would die happy just to get laid once. why don't you get off of Sup Forums and do something productive with your life instead of basing your success on co-dependence.

Everyone in this thread is fucking retarded. Didn't realise you had a "30 fucks" tag above your head similarly to a video game where in it's your health bar instead of a fuck bar. Ma Mamaries or /b gone.

>30
>huge slut

Pick one

Stop telling people you slept with 30 guys. Say you've slept with 3. There's no point in disclosing your entire history.

I smell poo but I like you
^ that will be a dark miem one day. Screenshot it for future reference

You're not a female. A real female would just lie about how many guys she's slept with.

Troll smarter faggot.

>30 guys
Lol noob

t.morethan100

Test yourself clean
bleach your hoo hah
do keigels
Never mention this again

/threado

tits or gtfo

well if you're stupid yes..

i for one want a challenge

u lazy fuck

Try not to suck any dicks in the parking lot

Always others fault, never their own.

Don't encourage whores, whore.

Blaming a girl whose father was derelict in training her is like blaming a dog whose owner lets her run around the neighborhood loose.

Girls behave the way men have bred them to behave. If men don't control their creation it's the fault of men.