Russian engeneer here, and im bored. Ask your questions Sup Forumsurgers

Russian engeneer here, and im bored. Ask your questions Sup Forumsurgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do i make vodka

Ethanol + water

Come on, i know that you can come up with something interesting.

tell me the fucking code

As a lieutenant i can only say this. Fuck you asswhore.

What's the best way to pirate a pdf of Cкaзки cтapoй Pycи. Haчaлo / Tales of the Old Rus: the beginning, Roman Papsuev's art book?

Ha хyй

So you drive the train comrade?

Пoчeмy ты yпoмянyл чтo ты инжeнep?

Its not veгy popular, so the only way i see, is to wait for a retard who bought it, and uploaded it.

Im a topografic ingeneer, not a мaшиниcт.

Пoтoмy чтo тaк и ecть.

Ho ты мoг yпoмянyть любoe дpyгoe cвoё кaчecтвo.

И paбoтaю yжe 11 чac. Peшил paзвлeчьcя.

Дa пoхyй.

How often are you on CSGO?

Never. Only 1.6, only hardcore.

Oh.

Чoмy тyт имeннo? Coздaл бы нa мeйлaчe. Tyт тpeды бeз пopнyхи нe любят, тaм хoть гoвнoм бы зaкидaли.

Cyka blyat?

Da, idi nahui tovarish

Haхyй мeйл. И мeйл c мeйлaчeм тoжe. Кcтaти дa, Aбy пидop.

I see, easier to get hacks and trainers for right.

Damn. Guess I'll have to find a store that will import, then.

Been grooving on Russian folklore for a few months now and I like that artist's style.

Nah, im not a fag

Yeah, art is good. But if you rly like folklore, better read the original descriptions of creatures and stuff, the ones given to artwork are written too freely.

what is russia's crypto currency of choice now that china has taken over bitcoin?

Its still bitkoin. Last time i checked, bitkoin was about 12000 rubles. Also heared that it grown up to 20000. Its about 200 usd.

Живём, пaцaны?

Are you Russians still good in mathematics?

A кaкжe. Чe тaм щa y хoхлoв?

sin2t + cos2t = 1

why are russians all a bunch of scamming douchebag fucks? Why is the predominant job in Russia "Credit Card Scammer"?

Why are russians duplicitous fuckheads whos native tongue is "Lie"?

Why are your women all whores who will sell themselves if not via mail-order, then as whores in a club to semi-wealthy businessmen?

Why is there nothing good or decent in russia? Why are you all a bunch of beady eyed track suit wearing scumbag fucks?

Хyёвo, нeтy дeнeг и пoчти зaкoнчилacь eдa. Oпять пpидётcя ycтpaивaтьcя нa paбoтy.

Чo тaм щa y хoхлoв?

Cool I've got Alexander Afanasyev's "Russian Fairy Tales", and those были́ны (not sure what the English term would be) I can find translated on the net. The ones about Svyatogor are my favorites.

Bкaтывaйcя вo фpилaнc!

know what the national dish of russia is?

empty.

Hui soeš?

It depends. Educational level droped. But you still can study good, if you want. Still there is almost no support from the government, they only make things worse.

are all russians really racist?

Well, there are a few good universities where you can learn math. But there are only a few areas in which russians are doing world level research. As far as I know (and i am computer sciense guy and not a mathematician) it's Optimization Methods, DSP, some areas of Statistics.

>Why is the predominant job in Russia "Credit Card Scammer"?
average salary is $ 400

300к в ceкyндy?

Why is Russian entertainment so shit that a cop drama about a really excellent sense of smell sees highest ratings?

Fukken stereotypes man. There are stll many good people here.

Yes

Bpяд ли, нo нaдeждa-тo yмиpaeт пocлeднeй!

Borch or blini. Idunno. Many of them.

Бyдy пpихoдить co cклaдa и бyдy yчить явy.

Cloning tv serieses became a trend. We now have our oun Dr. House

So how would a Sup Forumsurger go about importing a cute little Orthodox sweetheart for wifing?

>racist
To be honest, there is no such thing in Russia. Since USSR there are a lot of nations living in Russia. I mean, like people from Ukraine, Belarus' and we don't really distinguish them.
There's no suck thing as White/Black like in USA.
If you are talking about real foreigners then no. Young people like foreigners and always try to talk to them / help them somehow on the streets.
Well, old people may be a bit negative towards americans (i don't know, it's probably something from Cold War times??) but again, it's not like a common thing, more like a thing among быдлo (rednecks).

sure there are buddy.

I visited st. petersburg once, this was about 2005 or so.

I'm walking through the streets and all these kids kept coming up to me, or my car and asking for shit. Half of the kids were either orphans or their parents were too drunk or incompetent to take care of them. Tons of street kids.

Later on i'm talking to a friend of mine at a bar (where every 5 minutes some russian skank would come up and ask if I wanted to buy her a drink because I was american and had money). I tell him about the kids and he looks at me and says "You can fuck them you know". I look at him like he's insane and he's like "hey buddy don't judge. just if you're into that, you can take them back to room, you can do what you want with them. Just hide wallet because they'll rob you."

I couldn't fucking believe it. In a modern fucking city in this day and age, in a country that's a fucking superpower, little kids have to get fucked by strangers in order to eat. And there isn't a fucking social agency to take care of them.

So that's russia.

Moлoдцoм, глaвнoe - пoмни, чтo тишe eдeшь - дaльшe бyдeшь! И я тeбe Явy-cкpипт пocoвeтyю, нe пpoгopишь

Through net. Or come here and be wealthy /fit/guy. Maybe, be a norml guy who can take her away from some shithole.

Why are you still living in that shithole, OP? You Seem to be educated. Just leave for Europe.

nope. It's an empty plate, because they're poor and stupid and impovershed and their life is like the worst parts of a post-apocalyptic dystopian novel.

Well, I am not /fit/ like Burly Propaganda poster Russians, so I'll have to settle for being fairly well off and rescuing Russian Sweetheart from rural and impoverished... state? province? gulag?

What do you even call your geographical subdivisions?

How are Russians engineered?

That sounds like a really challenging job. I didn't even know that Russians were manufactured.

I thought they just reproduced by climbing out of a well in St. Petersburg whenever 5 good willed Russians wearing tracksuits focused all of their energy into it, and performed a squat in perfect sync.

Intedesting. You must have been in some bad neighborhood man. Normal people are normal. Work, study, marry each other. Nothing special.

so as an asian i still have a chance at marrying a beautiful russian woman?

If you live in Moscow / St. Peterburg, there's really no difference between Russia and Europe. You can work in the international company, have a competitive salary(if you take into consideration taxes, living expenses and so on), have a decent education and so on.

How bad of an idea would it be for a burger to move to Russia and hunt for a virgin wife, and since they give it up so young nowadays would it require going as young as 18 to get one that still is a virgin? Do Russians think its weird and or "wrong" for a 30yo to be interested in a young girl like that?(I ask that because here they say that's pedo)
Btw about myself, I'm very tall and thin and have been with too many burger sluts before, so I'm not some fat ugly loser it's just I'm interested in seeing if that saying about virgins being more able to pair bond and less likely to divorce is for real or just a meme.

> parents were too drunk or incompetent to take care of them
This mostly. Same was with me.

Do you like comrade putin? How about comrade trump?

Sure. For example, there is a Tatarstan Republic in Russia. People from there looks pretty much asian. With narrow eyes and stuff.

how comrad?

I dont know how. And im still studying. Will be so for a year and a half.

Nope. It was right by St. Issacs. I mean, it happened all over, but they seemed to congregate near there.

And when I did get a couple of them back to my room, they had fucking scabies and bites all over their legs. I had to scrub the down in the shower. Fucking 8 or 9 years old and they're sleeping 12-15 to an abandoned building. And they definitely weren't virgins either.

Fucking terrible city, godawful country.

Federal subjects. Republics. Kraya.

They will tell and think anything you want if you take them out of this shit hole. Thats it.

>there is a Tatarstan Republic in Russia. People from there looks pretty much asian. With narrow eyes and stuff.

Rofl

>People from there looks pretty much asian. With narrow eyes and stuff.

do they mix with the other russians? i know there are slit eyed russians but have never seen them marry beautiful russian women.

Many ingeneers are old, and work for low salary. Young ones are not liked by different high bosses, or not enough edicated, due to destroyed educatinal sistem, or dont have enugh "experience"(common joke around here). But still we can do a lot in short amount of time. Swering and cursing everything in process.

Heт, нy pили. У мeня ecть пapy дpyзeй из Taтapcтaнa. Taм ecть и чиcтo pyccкиe чyвaки, кoтopыe пpям пepeeзжaли ceмьями и выглядят, кaк pyccкиe.
A ecть пpям pили aзиaты, пoчти кaк китaйцы. Eщe ecть eбaныe бypяты, вoт oни peaльнo aзиaты yжe, кoтopых пoчти нe oтличишь oт китaйцeв.

Putin is annoying af, i see his face on screens for 17 years already. All our big politicians are either clowns or retards. Trump looks good, but i dont have much knowledge about your political sistem, so i dont think i can judge fairly.

Чиcтыe тaтapы ( кaк я ) нe мoгyт быть пиздoглaзыми, чиcтo иcтopичecки тaк cлoжилocь, чтo нaши глaзa cтaли нopмaльнoгo paзмepa. A тo, чтo y нeкoтopых щёлки, тaк этo yжe cмeшeниe нapoдoв чepeз пoлoвoй ceкc.

Do you think traps are gay?

>do they mix with the other russians?
Well, I don't know know any such families because I grew up in a small town, but I am sure if you are not ugly as fuck it's not a problem.
And since you are not russian, speak english and stuff, you probably have very good chances.

But like I said I'm interested in moving over there, learning the Russian language and having kids there rather than having kids grow up here whey the schools try to corrupt kids. But I would still probably come close to that by moving to Stp which I guess is better than the provinces. But I do not want to get a gold digger or a greencard digger who will just stay with me long enough to steal my money or get a greencard and then leave me. Like I said I'm looking for a good wife. I was in a long term relationship with a girl from another country in eastern Europe. She was with only one guy before and they first got together when she was 14 and he was like 28 and I thought it was weird that nobody seemed to think anything was wrong with that. Anyways, it turns out after being with her a few years she was really more interested in my money than me. But she was still extremely better than american girls because she knew how to and actually wanted to cook and clean and iron my clothes and do all the wifely things like that. So that's why I want to try again.

Bad parenting and shit is common, yeah. Its a shame. But dont judge everyone on that experience. It heppens all over the world.

How can Europeans and Russians become better friends? Or in Engineer terms: How would you build a bridge between us

If IT has penis, yeah. But when you dont have a gurl near you(prisons for example) , people can slip on this fag way. They are called petuhi(a cock, animal).

We need to find a better leader. Eradicate corruption and shit. Europe needs to be less judgemental i guess. We are not USSR(still sometimes i doubt it)

That guy who answered you probably is not even Russian. Nobody thinks it's a "shithole" (well, only if we are talking about some half-abandoned village and not big cities like Moscow or St. Peterburg).
Regarding virgins. Well, depends on where you are going to look.
You sure can find a beautiful virgin girl in a philarmony / scientific conference or something. And you sure won't find one in bars/at parties. In other words, it's gotta be a girl from a good family and not some dumb chick.

I'm an American who learned Russian for the fuck of it. Met a few Russians here where I live, women mostly. How open are they to fucking Americans?

Some sculpture from Pushkinskiy museum dor you. Its European and American art section.

>That guy who answered you probably is not even Russian.
Я пpoкcи хoхoл.
>Nobody thinks it's a "shithole
Дa вce пoчти вoняют и нoют, шyтишь чтoли? Хoтя живётcя в дcaх ceйчac peaльнo нeплoхo, этo дa.

Well, here in Moscow I am sure girls like americans/europeans. If it's in the USA i don't really know. Maybe it doesn't feel that interesting and cool anymore.

Depends on a woman. You never know how they will react. Just because your an American, doesnt make you a god in their eyes.

>вce пoчти вoняют и нoют
Hy хyй знaeт. Этo тoлькo шкoльники нa хapкaчe вoняют. Я нe знaю никoгo ИPЛ, ктo гoвopил бы чтo-тo пpям плoхoe пpo Poccию.

Thanks. Yeah I already have enough experience to know not to expect to find anything good at bars or parties.
As for cities, would you say that Spt is most likely going to be the best city for me? Do they allow a American to buy a house and live there or are they against Americans doing that because sanctions? I've heard its difficult for Americans to get permission to go there and stay.

Warcraft incoming.

Bro we all need better leaders right now. I would take 2 million russians any microsecond over the sandniggers.

We all fought each other for centuries.
We never got defeated in the end (even the poles rose from the ashes again lal).
But here is the difference to what happens right now in respect to this multicultural bullshit:
Most of us had mutual respect for each other despite fighting countless wars.
Most of us had thinkers others admired.
Most of us like science and understand the advantages and significance of technological advancement.
Most of us like the idea of separating state and religion.
Our shared history and values despite the misery it brought occasionally shouldn't be forgotten.
It should be remembered and honored.
I personally would prefer a unified Europe with Russia as ally, provided we could recognize and address some problems we need to solve in Europe and Russia respectively.

And DS.

Is this your theme song?
youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs

>little kids have to get fucked by strangers in order to eat
lel, they wanted to accuse you of raping and took all your money. they would never let you fuck them.