Help

help, paypal.me/jondanielsdj
support a local DJ get a new DJ mixer. I've been working off my old mixer that is 7years old. the current DJ mixer I'm using is currently on it's last life today.
could you help a brother out by sending money to my PayPal account

why don't you use your dj monies?

Hah, DJ's having money? Hahahaha

Your parents are disappointed with your stupid career choice

Another faggot begging thread.

just because life in Canada isn't that easy. I'm actually just getting by with a week to week amount. I don't have enough to upgrade my mixer.
my events are great parties, my equipment is just seeing the last days.

whatever, I never loved school or the government. I've been in music my whole life but it is definitely hard to live off of.

nice trips devil

Whoa didn't even notice

Sitting in your parents basement making shitty songs on Fruity Loops doesn't count as being in music faggot

Oh wait sorry, you are just a DJ. So you piggy back off everyone else's music because you can't make your own. Remix my dick faggot

this is all I want for Christmas.
I currently have a DDM4000 mixer (old as f)
and two plx1000 turntables. I'm just in need of a new mixer for Christmas but it's 2 grand I don't currently have.

being a producer and a dj are two different things. most producers have never performed at a Nightclub before or even in front of 500 to 2000 people. I do make beats but I'm not looking to be that big Artist in the future.. I just want to keep DJing to share good music around the world

the thing is, I know some of you guys haven't given anything for Christmas yet and this would be a special give to so many people.

I also recently invested in Bitcoin and litecoin so I am accepting those too

...k thanks anyways guys

I will promise you 300 to 500 followers on Instagram if you help me get a mixer for Christmas too. I have very magical tricks I can use on anyone I please

k maybe I'm asking for too much. I just wanted a brand new Christmas gift. I'm not dead broke, I just don't have enough for this DJ mixer and I was wondering if one of you rich guys could help a friend out.

for all my pizza lovers, shout outs to you

my current life be like this bih

when I go out with the guys

I guess everyone is as broke as me and can't afford this puurrdy DJ mixer