G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

I hoped i wouldnt wake up But I did.
I guess I need more sleeping pills and some stronger alchohol

>tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.
Because tomorrow is Friday and I am hoping to be allowed to watch my wife getting cock like the woman in your picture. HOT!

hope you feel better user.
if that's what you like, glad you r getting that.

because i'm not a selfish prick who would do something that would hurt my family and friends.

that's a great reason.

I'm high thats why. I'll think about it when the meth runs out

Too much of a coward to end it.

meth huh.
don't let it kill you.
or brave enough to keep living.

Remebr how I told u about my gf and all that stuff... well I'm going to cheat on her.

do whatever you desire user.
have fun.

Honestly u are a good person fam. Like do u take shrooms or some shit what's ur secret?

Bob dylan may make a christmas album

Because im raiding later today.

just wake up on a natural high (most days).
some days not so much tho.
how u ?
lets hope so.
in what game?

Tbh no reason not too, I just don't have access to a reliable method atm

Wow, nice gif! Do you have anymore that are similar?

I will not kill myself today because I am FINALLY after 30+ years of being suicidal and depressed, FINALLY at age 40, I am ready to LIVE!

I am done living the lie and pretending to have a happy marriage. I am done saying "sorry" all the time, and I know that when I break the news to my sweet, kind, and generous wife, she might shatter like a pane of stained glass, or she might turn into a rage demon.

I hope for a more reasonable, amicable outcome, but it's going to happen soon, one way or the other.

I have a confidence and sense of self worth that has been growing over the last year or so.

I can do this.

I have been making tough, scary decisions lately, and this one is the most terrifying of them all.

Wish me luck, Sup Forumsros. I'm ready to live.

Because I met the love of my life.

WoW. WOTLK expansion.

Because my life is fucking amazing I am young handsome i have trusting sexy girlfriend who also plays league with me and watches star wars, I have a lot of friends and one or two friends for life that I can trust with my life, my family is not rich but not poor either and I'm in peace with the fact that evenrually I'm going to die so let's just life the life I have to it's fullest

That's pretty deep user. Goodluck on the wife situation. Or that it doesn't work out, and you are able to move on and find better.

Dude nice shit. Mine plays rainbow with me lmao. And If I'm doing really well she gives me head

The sad thing is, everyone thinks we're so perfect together. And I know many of our friends and family will be completely blindsided. I'm pretty sure she doesn't see it coming, although she knows something is up.

But I would rather stand against every friends and family member than continue to slowly die.

Her dad died of a broken heart. I'm not going to let that happen to me.

nice dubs.
stick around
maybe.
glad you FINALLY got there.
congrats on that.
great man. enjoy.
great man. that's cool.
you both have great girls.
it's ok user.

>glad you FINALLY got there.

Thanks fam! Gotta get back to work now. Bathroom break over.

Cracky chan. All praises to the sky queen

i cant believe she's dead

who she?

Trying to figure out what to do.

I have a gf but my ex wants to fuck when I go to hometown to visit family. I know I shouldn't but...

>Haven't banged anyone but gf for 2 years
>Ex is making a great offer
>Ex is a 5'1 110 pound ginger with b cups.

take care
yes.
rip
a girl
fuck her.
have fun.