Ffs im so tired of threads shilling for this fucking idiot jewtuber. Hes just so fucking annoying and arrogant...

ffs im so tired of threads shilling for this fucking idiot jewtuber. Hes just so fucking annoying and arrogant, full of himself pseudo intellectual fag and I hope he dies to be quite honest

Not an argument.

>I hope he dies
everyone dies, user

He's a cult leader

You know what happened to the last lardass pretentious Brit with bad teeth and a wife with a half-black son who wanted someone else to die? He got cancer. You're next.

oh fuck off, I know its you stefan, you're Irish and I never see Irish posters here. Just fuck off, anarcho capitalism? More like anarcho crapitalism lmao

---> What you said.
---> An argument.

Do you see the difference user?

NOT

Thats a shit meme and you know it he helped perpetuate it to stroke his ego by getting Ben 'One Man Shoah' Garrison to Draw him saying it

I believe he's living in canada currently but I may be mistaken

>supporting the use of violence against him

You want him SHOT!?

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>not donatin 1 dollar in bitcoin so the state cant steal

No wonder youre a statist, did you get spanked as a child?

The free market could fix that.

Not an Argument

>baiting this hard for 'Not An Argument' replies

DO YOU SUPPORT HIM GETTING SHOT FOR ONE DOLLAR?

DO YOU SUPPORT THE USE OF VIOLENCE AGAINST HIM?

Why? I've read that here before and I'd like to know what makes him one, and what the cult is.

Freedomainradio.com

What does Sup Forums think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he redpilled?

Have you de-FOO'd from your abusive family yet?

>annoying arrogant, pseudo intellectual

Sorry but thats -

Yes. Only the true redpills support israel.

Fucking FRESH. This is UPB.

That is literally not an argument.

Someone post the rant he went on talking about banning and doxxing a guy asking about the Holocaust so he could beat him up

Everyone dies eventually, user. So hoping for someone to die is a great way for you to waste your time.