South Park Shotato

South Park Shotato

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

lurking, but maybe not limit it to just south park?

I agree

I highly approve of this motion, we need more Saika

More!

I don't really have anything to contribute, but I'll bump in hopes that someone else does

boards.Sup Forums.org/cm/thread/3155553#bottom

saddest gay pair of this season in anime, they deserved better

bump

I love their underwear

Are these the pictures that were commissioned for the yaoi episode?

Not the one posting, and I don't know, but it really shouldn't have been called yaoi when it's not. I still like that Tweak and Craig became friends and fake(?) boyfriends.

None of this particular art was but I think the artist (Hitachii) did some of the south park yaoi episode art

/r/ing diapers/undies

/r/ing not diapers

embarrassed qties tho

Daily reminder that you are not a true shotacon if you've never shown you younger cousin your dick.

Bitch I took baths with my younger cousin and even taught him how to jerk off. He started to jerk me off in the bath once but I told him not to because relatives don't do that. He didn't understand why it was wrong at the time, but if he remembers it, I'm pretty sure it's an embarrassing memory for him.

does it still count if not by blood?
11 & 12, swordfighting under the dock on the lake.
otherwise, was youngest of generation, frick.

I fooled around with mine a lot too but I only fucked him once. We were active for ~five years.

Gay is gay.

Yeah you're a bit sick bro. I never fucked him, only bathed with him, and the one time he tried to give me a handjob I stopped him immediately.

so if mutant babies are off the table cuz ghey.
and as long as it's extended family which may or may not even be blood related, why incest bad?

good, cause otherwise I was going to call shanannigans based on not having had one

is the user that wanted diapers still around or should I stop posting them

I don't think incest is bad if it's gay, just if you're the older party, it's your job to educate and protect. It's a different case if you were the younger one and super horny and insisted on it.

ok, that makes sense, noticeable age gap and that does change matters. Cause otherwise was actually trying to come up with a reason, for closer or hetero incest I can see no's, but all I could come up with for ghey-distant was that it wasn't polite.
1 year difference, was the older, and he was the one who kept bringing it up, hmm.

"can you believe these were on sale, half off!"

the hell is wrong with his elbow

pernicious shotatosis

He was only three years younger so its nbd.

yeah that's a pretty big deal

big """brother""" user here
>so much fucking laundry edition

Survey time! What's your height, weight, age, and orientation?

160 cm
44 kg
gay

172 cm
74 kg
Straight

If you're straight, do you browse these threads for nostalgia of a younger you, or being a father figure, or what?

bump

170cm
63kg
straight

If you're straight, same question for the first guy

Just saw the question when browsing threads

188 cm
72 kg
gay

135 cm
35kg
bi I guess