Would you fuck Gal Gadot in the ass?

Would you fuck Gal Gadot in the ass?

With my tongue

of course. I would eat the peanuts out of her shit.

Shes Israeli, so no. I dont recognise Israel, its all Palestine.

What is your major malfunction Private Pile?

I would rather want to eat her ass and suffocate between her ass cheeks.

I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart throught a walkie talkie.
I despise small tits gals but this girl is lust incarnate. So hype for her fappening.

I don't think she's that attractive but obviously I'd still go up her bum. Might be a little unpleasant since she's too flat but any fit bitch is good with me.

I would try to suck her butt juice off my dick after I pulled it out of her ass

>Would you let Gal Gadot fuck you in the ass?
Absolutely

WHO???

Not even that hot and anal is for fags

She's that hot and anal is for connoisseurs. Pls gtfo this thread right now.

Gal Gadot

Sauce???

Who is that??

Jessy dubai

yes but only in her wonder woman outfit, and she needs to be tied up with the lasso of truth

She would just tell you your cock is too small

I already did. One lonely in the Atlanta airport

Not like that you faggot

No?

no

I would not

No that´s a man

I love her, something about how aggressive she is when she fucks and the big nuts she always busts just makes her my favourite tranny. Also she's mexican, I bet she cooks good food too.

Does anyone else find it mind blowing that in the past 50 years (which is a blip in humanity's timeline) we've been able to actually successfully reassign our gender to make an attractive being.. and in effect we've created a whole new gender as well basically.. shits crazy

Yep. So what?

And yes.

Shit's crazy

I´m not gay

TOP FUCIKNG KEKE OMG DUDES FACE

I would hate fuck her tight ass so hard with my thick 7 inch goy cock.

K

Every goy should impregnate as many Jewish woman as possible.

You literally can't. There's a law in their country and religion that states anyone who's jewish cannot marry a non jewish person else they're considered a traitor to the state. Seriously, judaism is more backwards than all religions combined.

India and other parts of south east asia have a third gender integretated into their religion... Which isnt a new development. Not to dismiss the technological abilities we have today

Or i guess medicinal not technological

No but not because of the looks which are 6/10 but because she's weird

I've fucked mad Jewish girls some drink there own kool aid

Name

That's not true at all.

I don't think there can be any debate about this. If you say you wouldn't fuck her up the ass you are either lying or just deluding yourself.

So she's Palestinian then

I don't think there can be any debate about this. If you say you would fuck her up the ass you are either a goat fucker or a full blown mudskin.

That's one damn fine looking goat.

>she

Gal Dagoat

ikr

Chanel Santini

Kek

I wouldn’t fuck anyone in the ass because our Lord Jesus does not allow it.

My cock yearns for her ass.

I'd do anything she asked for

Citation needed.

sos?