Sweden: Police report blames Swedish girls for Muslim migrant sex attacks

The Muslim migrant sex assaults aren’t because of Islamic teaching about how non-Muslim women can be used for sexual purposes by Muslim men (see the Qur’an on the “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, and 70:30). They’re “a consequence of Nordic alcohol culture, but also of non-traditional gender roles.” So it’s up to the Swedes, you see, to stop drinking alcohol and make sure their women conform to traditional gender roles — in other words, to conform to Sharia. Then all be well.

jihadwatch.org/2016/05/sweden-police-report-blames-swedish-girls-for-muslim-migrant-sex-attacks

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/europe/20160526/1040291995/sweden-police-pink-tutus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its such a messed up situation. Honestly its like they dont take responsibility for this post being the first and best post.

Sweden should just become Islamic already

Can't even...

Within the next five years euro women will completely bend over to the demands of muslims to show the world how tolerant they are

Well, they're right. Women should dress more modestly, they way they dress now is basically asked to be raped.

>oh look at me showing off my tighs i hope nobody rapes me tihi

svedhumor threat

So was that 8 year old boy who was fucked in the ass by a Muslim do to a sexual emergency to blame?

if he was flaunting his boipussy around then yes

Sweden deserves what's coming to it in the next 20 years all right wing swedes leave that shit hole it is your duty to leave like the Vikings and the Goths before you pic is the empty land here in north America

Fuck Kaneda I'm moving to Sweden

Fucking hell its time to nuke Sweden.

>vote for immigrants
>get raped
Of course they should be blamed.

I don't know why Swedish men should care. Just move out of Sweden already. The women wanted this to happen, now let them have it. We want more cute Swedish men.

NO Achmed, you can't fuck my goat, yes, she shows her ass to everyone, but is my fucking goat you filthy subhuman.

when will we have swedish feminism vs islam?

>So was that 8 year old boy who was fucked in the ass by a Muslim do to a sexual emergency to blame?

His mother who sent him away with a stranger she didnt know

>traditional gender roles are bad and oppressive
>but if you don't conform to them you deserve to be raped by muslims

How do liberal Swedes live with radically conflicting ideas in their minds? Are they literally insane?

we are long past the point of this shit being funny, i can't even feel sad for you guys anymore

Well if young boy is showing off his half-naked body you can expect something like that happen, it's their culture and we must respectit

sputniknews.com/europe/20160526/1040291995/sweden-police-pink-tutus.html

>No hole is safe near muslimes

"Go be Swedish somewhere else."

Islam card beats any other card
Logic doesn't matter because nothing about leftism is logical in any way

The Muslims get it: Women are asking for it.

>make sure their women conform to traditional gender roles

This is a good thing, too bad they're doing it for the most idiotic reason possible.

Have you read 1984?
Remember the term doublethink, to be able to hold two mutually contradictory ideas in your head while still thinking them both true?
That is literary what liberal swedes do and live by.

ayyy lmao

So the problem is solved when Swedes start being men again. Just put your women in their place.

What the fuck is happening guys

I feel like I'm going crazy, the amount of doublethink here is astounding

Are these the end times? Can it get any worse?

LOL SWEDEN BTFO
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT KEEPING YOUR SHITSKINS IN CHECK

>rape epidemy in Sweden
>specially serious between teenagers
>police can't do shit against it
>govern blames women
Idk but that looks like a good reason to me.

>victim blaming

yeah I bet a 19 year old rapefugee has deep knowledge of the Qur’an and rapes because his holy book allows it and not because he's a dirty monkey raised in a shithole

Jesus Christ, how terrifying.

HAHAHAHAHAAA
>women logic
HAHAHAHAHAAH
fuck i wanna go back in time, before women were allowed to vote. FUCK

The irony is probably lost on her

You're right about the clothes, but rape can never be justified.

>Sweden literally telling women that their "non-traditional gender roles" are the very reason they're getting raped
>for some reason there are still leftists and communists promoting a destruction of traditional gender roles

So are we supposed to be helicopter parents now?

>cucks stand by as politicians and police commit high treason

Because leftism and comunism only works in the head of western people, and in isolated places like a campus or a middle class community.
When you introduce subhumans to the picture, all your delusional ideas goes to shit.

underrated post

fuck off cunt. some of us vote right wng as fuck and still have to put up with this shit.
Man the fuck up and do something abut the men who are cucking you to your face in your own homeland while you do nothing. They only feel safe doing this because theyre given free reign to do so.

I want to breed the white race with a Swedish man!

>swedes
>white

Top kek.

What the fuck is Brendan's problem? He's fit and tall and handsome. He's just broke so the fuck what. I guess he's trapped in that he can't get a real career or everybody will shit all over him constantly for the rest of his life, they respect him for doing nothing than actually working and contributing to society. Ahhh fuck the world.

OMFG! He is such a very beautiful man!