THE LAND OF THE FREE

THE LAND OF THE FREE
Why is America considered the first world, serious question

>industrial
>wealthy
>developed

Because every 3rd world shitskin is free to come over and free to help themselves to free government handouts

The term "first world" comes from the cold war.
>first world = American allies
>second world = countries that did not take part in the war
>third world = soviet allied counties

The question you should be asking is why America is considered a developed nation, which is sure as shit is not.

If the nation isnt wealthy enough to pay for the healthcare of the poor in society, then its not wealthy.

what does a murderous kid have to do with america?

IF YOU THINK THE USA ISN'T "1ST WORLD" YOU EITHER :

1) SPEND WAYYYYYY TO MUCH FUCKING TIME ONLINE
2) ARE RETARDED AND AUTISTIC WITH AIDS

I'M NOT AMERICAN BUT FUCK...YOU GOT TO BE STUPID TO NOT REALIZE IT AS THE WEALTHIEST NATION ON THIS PLANET. THE RICH AREAS ARE FUCKING FILTHY RICH AND OPULENT

YOU MEAN MURDERED YOU DUMB FUCK.

>america
>surplus of child murderers
>what does that have to do with america

the state of burgerland, faggots

>the rich area are rich and opulent
>the rich
>area

No shit

this. Zimbabwe has rich areas too.

The term 'Third world' was NOT a ranking.

It stems from all of the talk and coverage constantly dealing with the West and the East. (America, Europe and USSR) during the cold war. People brought up that there was a THIRD world out there aside from those TWO.

I repeat, it is NOT a ranking.

You got it mixed, second world are countries that were (former) soviet union or allies of the soviet union. Third world countries were the ones that weren't a part of it, hence why we call piss poor irrelevant African countries Third World.

yeah shit, your right. i might of had to much to drink tonight. thanks user.

I understand your outrage but you are making connections which just don't connect

YEAH, PROBLEM IS THE "RICH" AREAS IN OTHER COUNTRIES ARE LIKE THE POOR AREAS IN THE USA YOU DUMB FUCK.

You say serious question but i really hope this is bait

hey man, the only other place i have seen children holding guns is african shitholes. if you wanna compare your country to that, be my guest m8

FINLAND.

who crapped in your corn flakes?
pic related. its Zimbabwe. Other than the niggers, that looks nicer and cleaner than some of the cities in fat-fuck-land.

I love hearing foreigners get butthurt about the US. A real case of the fox and the grapes.

the kid was torured to death by his parents what does that have to do with kids and guns

No problem. And it says something that all the countries that are still deemed advanced and prosperous are American allies while "less advanced but still civilized" countries are former Soviet countries and the ones that are barbaric and poor happened to be the ones that were not a part of it. It's like the 1st 2nd 3rd world label worked so well to label both Cold War sides and national prosperity that people assume the latter now the Cold War has been over for years.

>Los Angeles County prosecutors argue Gabriel Fernandez was the victim of an eight-month-long campaign of terror by his mother, Pearl Sinthia Fernandez, and her boyfriend, Isauro Aguirre, which ended with the boy’s death in May 2013.

>According to Ezequiel’s testimony, Gabriel was beaten daily and was forced to eat cat feces and cat litter. Ezequiel also told the jury that his brother suffered regular beatings, allegedly at the hands of Aguirre and his mother, and was gagged and bound without food or water for hours in a small, locked cabinet he called the “box.”

The couple would allegedly laugh during the beatings, Ezequiel testified.

He also testified that Aguirre and his mother would allegedly force Gabriel to eat rotten food — and when he threw it up, they would make him eat his own vomit.

>god i wish that were me
>pic unrelated

OH WOW!! YOU GOT ME. YOU TOOK THE BEST COUNTRY I ALL OF THE CONTINET, ON THE MST DEVELOPED STREET, ALBEIT USED A PIC FROM 2002.

SO MOVE THERE FAT FUCK.

THE USA HAS TO BEAT PEOPLE OUT WHILE AFRICA CANT KEEP THEM IN.

TELL ME AGAIN , WHAT IS THE VEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND WHICH ONE GETS THE MOST IMMIGRANT APPLICATION?

OH THAT 'S RIGHT, AFRICA. YOU FUCKING MORON. WHAT A FUCKING IMBECILE.

>defending "land of the obesity and poverty"
>SO MOVE THERE FAT FUCK.
I dont think that applies to me, pal

>
TELL ME AGAIN , WHAT IS THE VEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND WHICH ONE GETS THE MOST IMMIGRANT APPLICATION?
>MOST IMMIGRANT APPLICATION
probably makes them feel like home, m8

>OH THAT 'S RIGHT, AFRICA. YOU FUCKING MORON. WHAT A FUCKING IMBECILE
If its so outrages why did the b8 tickle your tonsils, gay boi?

You mean the country that just had a military coup and is starving because they kicked out all white farmers. Civilized countries don't have military coups.

Remember kids, caps lock is cruise control for cool

>most diverse country in terms of living conditions on earth
>huehue the best part of zimbabwe happens to look better than the average town in texas
I mean good for you dude, we consider texas to be third world as well

Fucking white people, this is wrong on so many levels but nobody cares because they did it to a brown person, so they will get a pass.

The mom and bf are brown.........................................................................................................................

>texas is third world
>one of greatest economies in the US
>mostly white ppl

Found the nigger from...literally any other unimportant state that isn't Texas

>Why is America considered the first world, serious question

It's public relations.

Except that isnt how first and third world countries are determined at all. There is also no such thing as a second world country. Nice troll attempt

>Two spics torture and abuse their spic kid

Obviously the evil whites did this.

Yes, it actually is. You and most other people use the term wrong because you're fucking illiterate and don't know your history.

Keep crying, bitch.

Texan here, and that's a funny statement.

As for the question, I imagine a good indicator is that most of us have access to the internet and google. So we're able to look into the etymology and definition of "first world country", which negates the need to ask in the first place. Googlefu, you mong.

10 billion dollars in this shit hole is like 1 USD isn't it lmao ??

Who the fuck is talking about kids with guns, dipshit? "Child murderers" means murderers of children, not children who are murdering people.

Holy shit, why is every other country so fucking stupid?

It looks nicer and cleaner than "some of the cities" in every fucking country, you stupid fucking idiot. kys

California, New York, Illinois, Florida, Alaska, and Washington are all way more important than Texas.