Watch thread? Watch thread. Show us your time pieces Sup Forums

Watch thread? Watch thread. Show us your time pieces Sup Forums

Sweet

This one, sorry for no irl images I don't have... TIME!

Never really liked Bell & Ross. Too big and bulky for my taste

I just bought one online without trying it on for £2900. Ive got tiny fucking wrists, it's gonna look shit on me. Fuck it, I've wanted one for ages

Don't worry user. I've got small wrists as well. Everything over 43 mm looks goofy on me.
Which model did you get?

Br03-92 Camo ...not the fake one though. Haven't seen it in person, bought it while retarded drunk

You'll probably be fine with the 42 mm

I hope so user. If it doesnt look right I'll have to get the synthol injections in my wrist and forearm, bulk up a little. I hear that stuff works wonders

Og Jesus yes

Frederique constant moonphase with in house movement?
Also Jag.

old school

best watch for 300€

Frederique Constant will have literally no re sale value at all. Don't know if you've followed their progress but they're not doing very well financially.

Sporting the Casio Calculator today

I got it for much less than retail, but it's a beautiful watch. I have two actually. Who cares about resale? Only poordags care about that. If they go bust then I have a unique eatch.

I collect Invicta watches and this is one of my favorites

Only vintage Invicta watches are worth collecting

Seiko SKX007

Are fossil worth collecting?

Not really. They're China made fashion watches. Generally good collectible watches are anything by Seiko/citizen, European brands, and a few novelty automatics like Russian vostok divers, bulova space watches, and microbrews like Aevig. All assuming you're a poorfag like the rest of us, otherwise spend your millions on collecting Langes and Rolexes

Nope I’m a poorfag that’s why I asked about fossil lol. But I like that brand and the MVMT watches

Stay away from MVMT as well (on that note, Daniel Wellington and Invicta and other "mall brands" aren't worth the money). Such stuff is overpriced China shit and you can find much better quality in Japanese watches for less (the aesthetic isn't always the same, but if you dig deep enough there's generally a similar looking watch from Seiko). Don't want to sound like I'm shilling, but in the watch horology world certain makers get a lot more respect than others, for their quality, serviceability, and longevity. Ideally you'd want a watch to last a lifetime, and a lot of mall brands just won't last that long. They break easily, the cheap leather and paint wear off, etc. whereas for stuff like Seiko, you can service it once every three years and it'll last almost forever.

This. This guy knows the power of the seiko 5 on a NATO strap.

>you can service it once every three years
The lubricant used in automatic watches lasts about five years. Dont need to service it every 3 years if you use it regularly.

bump

Picked this up 4 days ago after waiting 8 months for a brand new one to be available - I am in love with it

Very nice. Love myself a good Hulk.

300euros
pretty good everyday watch

I was so lucky as well, I was about 2/3 days away from buying a cheaper Tudor watch as I was bored waiting! Can't beat a hulk

Festina is alright

weairing a watch in 2017 makes you look like a complete fag

not weairing a watch in 2017 makes you look like a complete pleb