I think that ppl who become disabled should be killed immediately...

I think that ppl who become disabled should be killed immediately. Babies born with retardation should be burned alive or aborted, early or late term. Old ppl should be euthanized when they start getting chronically sick. Anyone with a below average IQ should be sterilized and put into work camps along with anyone crime prone (most black ppl and beaners). It should be law to only breed within your own race. Homosexuals will be sent to education camps or killed. All Muslims gone within a year.

We used to sterilize tards here in Canada, then libfags cried about human rights

You're edgy and a little retarded, by your own logic you should be killed

But then we wouldn't have you OP...

/thread

I've never met a person complaining about the IQ of others who had a certificate of proof of their IQ test score.

Post yours and I'll give your opinion some cred

Apart from the fact that OP's a retard, i got a fun fact. Mixedrace people have a better working immunity system. Limiting people's choice to breed freely will end up in a mess like the handpicked dog breed

honestly what the fuck is the problem with OPs statement?

when retarded/low IQ people get children, the children have the same problems

being a faggot is not normal and shouldnt be supported

race mixing fucks up races and makes everyone shitskinned

when old people get children, theres a high chance at least one parent will die or that the childs retarded

You do know what happens to the average IQ when everyone below it is killed, right?

>i think

seens thinking is not your stong suit.

>euthanize ppl with low iq
>ppl
>"ppl"
Start with yourself.

>what is the problem with burning babies alive

Well, OP?

spotted the retard, stop seeing everything in black and white, your statements are horrendous you fucking idiots.

Would you practice this as religiously as your preach it?

>People who become disabled should be killed immitedly
That's you, faggot. Total social retardant on.

>Babies born with retardation should be burned alive or aborted, early or late term.
>burned alive
That's overkill

>Old ppl should be euthanized when they start getting chronically sick
Yeah, that's what they deserve after working most their lives.

>Anyone with a below average IQ should be sterilized and put into work camps along with anyone crime prone (most black ppl and beaners)
>Crime prone
Innocent until proven guilty, OP.

>Homosexuals will be sent to education camps or killed.
Seems like you really want to die, faggot

This whole post reminds me what i thought "a strong society" should look like when i was in forth grade

I'll admit, it's a little specific and leaves no room for creativity

You might as well kill yourself now cuz your grandpa and grandma already fucked each other

>he doesn't understand how evolution

This is nazism and where was nazism created? California! USA! Yeehhaaaw!
Along with Eugenics.
Fucking research it.
I do support getting rid of genetical diseases by aborting sick babies tho.

>whats the problem with burning babies alive
there is no problem, as long as its good for society
>stop seeig everything in black and white
there is only good and bad, nothing neutral
more retards = bad
race mixing = bad
getting rid of retards = good
getting rid of faggots = good

if anyone fucking disagrees, use counter-arguments instead of just claiming that my opinion is wrong

>being a faggot is not normal and shouldnt be supported

"Normal" is irrelevant. OPs statement contradicts its usefulness. Culling the people in society that are shit and a burden isn't a bad idea.

However including gays in the list just means he's an edgy faggot. Further proved by him wanting to burn babies, and not wanting to fuck hot asian chicks.

For a fact - mixedrace people have a better working immunity system.
I don't acually support it, but you wanted counter-arguments and its personal choice

>Culling the people in society that are shit and a burden isn't a bad idea.
That would include the gays.

god damn tiberium poisoning smh

don't worry man, I for one think you have a right to live.

Thats completely bullshit propaganda you just pulled out of youre ass!
Breeding within youre race is perfectly normal and under absolutely no condition is considered inbreeding! Fucking youre sister is a different matter.
Kill youreself you nigger fucking cuck.
And interracial mothers are usualy sick in the head with daddy issues end up breeding a sick ugly tard of a kid and being a single mother and the kid ends up a terrorist, dead or in jail.

Its like breeding a donkey and a horse or some shit and the offspring is infertile.

i'm disabled from a car accident i can do stuff just can't pick crap up. i kind of agree with retarded people.

who the fuck cares about 'normal'
i get your point with low IQ people at least in principle, but gays aren't reproducing anyway so why the fuck do you care as long as they contribute to society anyway

Alright, I agree with everything you're saying, except for the bit about the gays, because even if they were put in work camps, they'd just suck dick in exchange for rations, thus making their inclusion a waste of resources, best to let them live in normal society where the best thing sucking dick can get them is a glass of milk to wash it down with.

As for the burning babies alive bit, nice effort, but a wood chipper gets the job done faster.

Most tards are born from "healthy" people retard.

except they aren't

Lol muh 1/5 european 2/3 native american 7/9 african 24.7% asian and 5 % ozzie heritage hurr durr

Oh boy, we have an anime-tier intellectual over here!

It fucking drops, no shit.
I think there should be a iq limit! Where theres a score under wich people arent allowed to breed!
A fixed limit under which youre given animal status.

Yes, you are.

And? That has nothing to do with it, the fact that we're both on Sup Forums is proof enough that we're both useless sacks of shit that should be included in OP's purge, as for the wood chipper bit, I'll admit that I failed to elaborate>
The viscera could be mixed in with the wood chips to attract insects which would eventually feed the birds, etc, thus supporting the ecosystem.

Evolution doesnt work in human society conditions!
Evolution is a natural tool.
Humanity is a artificial construct!
Where money determines everything and personal abilities, attributes and looks and intelligence means fucking nothing.

Picture below shows what peak performance according to youre logic looks like

but they look and act like shit and grow up between different cultures and religions, making them harder to connect with one-race-people

being a faggot = not having children = not enabling another human generation = acting against biology and life iself = mental illness = burden for society

thats the problem... they dont fucking do anything for society besides brainwashing new generations into thinking being a faggot is the future and normal

when more people turn into faggots, less people are born and even more people turn into faggots

mental illnesses should be treated instead of supported

Thats bullshit libcuck propaganda that you pulled out of youre ass.

op
people like you should be send into the sun.

Nah, i'm better. I don't watch anime

If two healthy people have a tard then that means their genes are incompatible and they shoukd try to make another 4 tards! Fuckhead!

*PICTURE ABOVE!
fucken tard myself.

Then why are you here?

I had a stroke that partially paralyzed my left side, so I'm disabled.

But I have a 148 IQ and make just over $100k yearly, so I'm worth more to the world than you. Sterilize yourself, pussy.

>their genes are incompatible
Jesus christ how retarded are you to not understand basic fucking biology

To spreading my supiriority to tards like yourself

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

I don't know what that is

What about left handed people?

>supiriority
Oh man, you sure showed me.

>ppl
underage, b&

Than surely you can't be smart, user. Sorry

go back to painting Adolf

I'm glad you finally see the truth, childfag

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Pls kys

Btw. What are you doing here, user? You sound like a successful dude, apart from the left

>when muslims give birth to Jews

>childfag
Weak.

i dont see why you Claim to being better then one of them, hbu go drink your cowmilk and pretend to be something while fucking your own retardet race.im done with this kiind of wannabe sjw jokes.

I like going on Sup Forums when I'm not at work. YLYL threads mostly

>Anime
I don't need to insult you further

go president

I can respect that, have a good one, user

Hold one OP
Abort kids that are retardet?
Mother ducker how will you know if fetus is retardet?
You silly duck go back to BG class

>below average IQ

You'd be killing half the population by definition every time you do this, retard

Thank you mate

You lack basic empathy. Congrats on being a child forever.

Then leave.

Well, goodbye Sup Forums then.

If you can't understand calculus and some basic solutions to differential equations then you are essentially retarded.

This. All you faggots who never bothered to get a STEM degree are workers, you aren't even smart enough to deserve breeding rights. Get back to your post at let the real men do the thinking.

Oh boy, i just may because you look like you are about to cry. You forgot to attach your anime wife

Yeah, but do you watch Rick and Morty?

You need to be at least 18 to post here.

Need i remind you - you're the childfag here

no amount of genocide can save humanity at this point. Hitler was the last chance at that, but no he just had to have too much to drink and tell tojo to bomb pearl harbor, and backstab stalin too soon. now Germany is plagued by furries. honestly if my country lost 2 world wars id not want to be human anymore as well.

What the fuck are you talking about?

This would lead to a boring world.

That's a picture of an African who got necklaced with a petrol tire, you fucking idiot

Well, you're definitely retarded, so you better an hero asap.

>online iq test
>paid 5$ to unlock score
>got 295
>holy shit im a smart fella
>anyone with a lower IQ than me should be killed
>i am a peak performance

fuck off
i hope this is just shit tier bait

Children thinking they're worth shit more than retards while browsing Sup Forums
> /Thread

You had me at the first half but then i wasnt so sure