UK getting red-pilled

youtube.com/watch?v=ad6bhJbHyFQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OutMdSxamwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good. But don't buy "plastic" flags if you want to burn them, you just look silly trying to light it up

We have British theatre, British films, a British press, British literature, British art and British broadcasting.
The objection was raised against us in the past that it was not feasible to remove the EU from the arts and from cultural life, because there were too many of them.
That we'd be unable to fill all the vacant positions - all this has been brilliantly proven wrong.

If the EU-funded newspapers think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats, and if they believe that they can get around our defensive measures: They better watch out.
Our patience has it's limits. One day we'll shut their dirty, lying Euro mouths!
And if the other EU newspapers are of the opinion that they can now, with flags flying,
swing over to our side, then we can only give them the answer: Please don't go to any great expense!

Members of the Leave Campaign and UKIP, don't worry! The end of the Brussels Terror is closer than you think.

What we dreamed for years has become a reality. The symbol of the unification of all classes of British people has become the symbol of the new Commonwealth, and thus it has become the standard of the British people. The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight, and never slacken, never tire, never lose courage, and never lose faith.

I've got a few lefty faggot friends who love to be seen to champion all the typical lefty bullshit, and after convincing them that the UK will be part of an Islamic caliphate due to the birth rate demographics, then asking them what we should do about it, they've all responded with "kill them all then" KEK

at the end of the day liberals believe that Africans and arabs will always be a tiny minority so they can virtue signal all they want and it wont ever affect them, but when it comes down to it at the end of the day it's us or them, and when you explain it factually there true spirit comes out it's hilarious.

The great time has just begun. Britain has awoken. We have won our battle with Brussels, now we have to win over the British people. I know, my comrades, that it must have been difficult at times when you desired change that never came, so again and again the appeal had to be made to continue the struggle. You mustn't act yourself, you must obey, you must give in, you must submit to the overwhelming need to Brexit.

nobody is getting redpilled

oh wow ugly as fuck people are the nationalists

i know who not to side with

It's due to our news, they promote nothing but fucking half-truths and other inane garbage.

Good in you, brits.
Maybe one day you won't have to bin that knife.

why are liberals so stupid?

they will be the first to go if muslims ever gain the majority

I cringed, I don't want to be associated with these "people"

Sup Forums you better watch out, we're coming for you

Bring it on, you fucking nigger

>more cops than activists
This is pathetic.

To be quite honest with you boys, The UK has always been one of the most based, majority white European nations.

yep, unlike Sweden, Germany, Canada and the U.S all Brittish liberals are pretending to themselves, deep down they want to genocide everyone who isn't kin.

they are called racist bigots in the uk though

>tfw parents are illegals and I'm a citizen
>top kek
>also NEET w/ comfy small apartment
Thanks wagecuck

Oi oi dun mug yaself ya fookin cant.

L M A O
M
A
O

Yup. The moment these lefties become a minority themselves, they'll soon change their tone.

Man those so called students are fucking worthless punks nowadays. I bet they study liberal arts or some useless crap.

>OI, WE 'AVE A MESUJ FO DAT CUNT MERKEL, WE 8 DA EU, AND WE 8 WHITE GENOCIDE!!!

I agree with him, but chav accents are still top kek.

youtu.be/OutMdSxamwo

Why are nationalists always ugly and poor?

Why are educated middle class people always leftists?

Really makes you think...

>Why are educated middle class people always leftists?

Because they are brainwashed into self hatred by their kike professors?

The live in suburbs instead of ENRICHED ghettos.

Also, all your education centers are cuckification centers.

>UK
>redpilled

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this country is beyond saving, lefty faggotry is everywhere

Lemme guess, California?

This, exposure breeds contempt.

As a proud coal miner, i'll be spreading my seed and shaming my fatherland. Fuck all you racist shit heads.

Based Winston.

Fuck off Sweden, you effeminate faggot.

Yup

Berniebux 2016!!!

Oh shit, did Donald Trump clone himself and send him to make the UK great again?

Just bury yourself down a mineshaft you cunt.

Not really, no, they defend jews, faggots and feminism.

Seriously this.

>that winston guy

that trail of fire going with the water flow could have been spectacular