Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

because i'm not an ameri-faggot. and my country isnt fucking shit

I do. Murica ftw

Holy moly if thats yours you are lucky op

Because I'm not a pussy and I don't hunt. Have you had venison? It's disgusting.

/thread

I FUCKING DO. WHY DO YOU ASK EVERYDAY?

I did.

Then i became a felon

Either your country isn't shit or you're an America. There are no other choices.

>not american
>country isn't shit
pick one and only one

I would love to but im an alcohol and i have depression problems = too risky.

>i'm not an ameri-faggot.
>my country isnt fucking shit
Pick only one. America runs the planet you live on.

I feed off of butthurt sentiments posted by those poor souls who will be the first to fall under chinese or russian occupation when the inevitable resource wars ravage the planet. As an American, I want to understand how our culture makes them feel. As an American, I cannot. I am too busy enjoying being number one, living a comfortable life, having all the food, clean water, vice, and entertainment I can handle. I grow fat while the world shrivels and fights for what will be, or already is ours anyway.

Sucks to suck, scrubs.

Why should I?

... because I don't want one?

yea and they are the reason its so fucked up. fuck american i hope north korea nukes it into glass

i hope your the first to die when the american elite fucks over the working middle class until they can no longer survive

laws that preventing me, oh wait, we dont need guns

We went over this in the last 10 of these threads. I'm a broke as fuck college student who lives on a no guns campus.

no wild niggers in my country

>Velocity LLC
TopKek

>impotent rage
Keep crying, second class citizen of the world.

They'll need many more nukes than they have, user. And why would they? They are edgy, but not stupid. They will be insta-glassed if they launch and they know it. They are trying to extort aid out of the west through threat of force, like they have done time and time again.

Sucks to suck, user. Protip: don't be the loser.

>Piece of shit WASR-10 COPY

dude im australian, im already 10X better than you. americans fucking suck they are just to retarded to know it.

low quality bait dude, 2/10 made me reply

Good answer

Because I have a big dick - Aus ftw ;)

you guys jsut suck so hard, when was the last war you won??? youve had your asses handed to you since the late 40's but oh noooooo me so gud me american me da best cuz i have macodonaldz n gunz

>Mag dimples

>WASR copy

I do.

You are telling me this isn't a cheap stamped receiver? Bury that garbage in a whole and come back in a few months. I bet has rust eating through it.

My government thinks that our ape minds are too simple for metal tools that fire projectiles, unless you hunt.

id rather kill someone with my hands than being a fucking pussy

>im already 10X better than you
You write like a nigger, live in a country that doesn't run the planet, and are a descendant of criminals. You're human garbage "mate".

Pickle Rick???

You just dropped to a one out of ten. Stay mad, I'm sipping my coffee.

number 2

Oh my they pressed dimples
>Wasr-10 copy
>exact replica

Pick one moron

no dude because im not retarded, you on the other hand.

not even that user, but that's like the definition of "copy."

Not even relevant user. Better retarded and comfy. Ignorance is bliss.

I do, got one nearly for free by my government for serving 10 months.

M9?

and thats exactly why america will be the worlds largest lepper colony in 10 years, your all fucked to dumb cunts

Depends on where you live, and what the deer eat.

You know why they call me pencil dick? 'Cause I really like to compensate.

more like: because you ARE a pussy and dont hunt.

We have a lot of work to do to surpass Australia. I don't even disagree with you, I hate the general populace here. But it won't change anything. We are still 75% of "The West." So until a major geopolitical event changes the status quo, it won't matter. I personally don't think we (the oligarchs) will let the US be surpassed at this stage, and will trigger an event to solidify our power if they feel it is necessary.

In any course of action, non-US, especially non north americans, will be fucked waaayyy harder than we will. Have a spread, witness my freedoms.

Because my high caliber sniper-rifle does the job.

>sniper rifle
Also that means you own a gun.

Because I'm not an insecure fag living my life in fear of the bad people coming to get me.

I live in Australia and I own 5 rifles and a shotgun, I hunt and I don't live in shit country.

or is it just because you were never exposed to them in any real form and so your mental image of a gun is what movies, video games, and the media has made them to be?

>country isnt shit
>doesnt even provide you with the freedoms to own a gun either because youre too cucked or you cant control yourselves to be able to own them

Pick one

I don't live in fear about my house burning down or being home invaded etc, but I still pay insurance for these IF they happen, same reason I own multiple firearms.

I'm Australian and pro-firearms ownership ,I'm not crazy nor do I have a criminal record, I hold down gainful employment and have a good family life.

>or you're an America
>you're an America
>an America
Come on man, you're making us look like chumps.

You've got abbos, that's not the same as niggers

SIG 550

And where I live there isn't aboriginal people for at least 60km to 80km away
About 38-50 miles.
The country people isn't putting up with Islam either.

I want to buy one. How easy is it for me to get an fn five seven in Pennsylvania?

A lot of Sup Forums does actually

As easy as going to a store that sells them, being 21, passing a background check, and paying for it. It's an odd gun for what sounds like a first purchase, but more power to you.

>it can fire .45 Schofield.
Nigga where the fuck am I gonna get .45 Schofield from?

Find a private seller and buy it with cash in a parking lot. That's how I got my first.

*too

EHRMAGERD ITS A SHERKWERV

Don't live on my own yet(16)
Parents don't like guns
I want one tho

Anywhere that carries .460 is probably gonna have .45LC and Schofield

Yeah ,its like people think that us /k/ommandos don't cross boards.

That's fair. Keep your shit together, be successful, live your life.

And get the fuck out underage.

Shit nigga, you starting your own nuggetfest?

feels good to be norwegian. also no gun, but i have a bb gun, can hit a beer can at 100m no problem.

I've seen .45 LC, .454, .460 and even .45 GAP... but I've never seen Schofield.

>its to expensive in germany + u cant let'em lay around in your house

I don't want one.

It'll also fire .45 Auto Rim

I'm Australian, I take what I can get(legally)

Oh I've shot guns plenty... I just don't feel the need to have one to feel safe. I also don't want to be one more person arming a criminal because "oopsie!" my gun got stolen.
Don't you need insurance on your house? (unless you own it outright) I never said gun owners were incompetent or criminals. I just feel there are far more irresponsible gun owners. You want to own a gun? Fine. You're responsible for it.

Nothing wrong with a nugget

My 91/30 is on 12x12 steel at 250 yards

What a good little domesticated human you are.

I live in Canadia we just legalized paper last year, fraid we'd cut ourselves.

Sure hope you angry merkans leave yer pistols at the boarder or just turn around cause if you come up here well we'll just see aboot what we might do to ya'll. sorry that's not a threat, really, sorry.

Well that's fine, I guess. I'll respectfully disagree. However, next time, keep in mind some people own guns for other reasons. I don't need 34 guns to feel safe. I want my 34 guns because I appreciate their history, their construction, and I love to shoot. I wouldn't hesitate to shoot someone in the right situation. But most situations can be solved with a baseball bat.

I am an alcohol

>But most situations can be solved with a baseball bat.

Maybe, but I'd rather save the taxpayers the money

Yeah, I'm more worried about my money. Easier to justify bruising the fuck out of someone than shooting and not killing them.

Dead assailants don't have the luxury of suing you.

i am also an alcohol.

What is mag dump
This

dont know what to get

10/22 is the classic first gun

I still shoot mine regularly

Dad?

In an intense situation, I'm not convinced I could get a killing shot off on someone in the first few rounds. Sure, I'll hit them. But they may not die before someone saves them. Everything is on camera anymore. It won't be great if a camera catches me executing someone who is already on the ground.

Mag dump doesn't guarantee a kill, just being real. I'd judge the situation at hand. If I see a gun pointed in my direction, I'll likely mag dump. But I don't know about you, I'm probably not going to hit every shot. The shots that hit, aren't going to be aimed at anything more than the general direction of center of mass. They odds of killing a guy like that before paramedics swept him off are slim.

forgot to quote

looks kinda nice