>people who unironically use the term "sadboi"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlS8jZlQ5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shut up faggot

>Midwest Pen Pals
>"sadboi"

What

>Implying that Something That Matters is not the most beautiful expression of friendship and the Midwest lifestyle in the whole genre

Midwest Pen Pals and Merchant Ships are not this Tumblr "sadboi" shit

>I look around at all my friends
>The 1 2 3 4 5 dead ends
>The kids I'll never see again
>The kids who mean the most to me
>Staying up until the morning
>In my kitchen swapping stories
>Memories I won't forget
>No matter how the summer went

Let me guess...
By emo you mean MCR, P!ATD and TOP
But you don't have an idea of the existence of American Football, Cap'n Jazz, Mineral and Brand New
Right?

Just as bad desu

Ummm... really, what's cringy about it? I don't see why would sadbois are cringy, just let them be whatever they identify with, don't be so harsh on them

>mocking MWPP

Go fuck yourself OP they're a fucking great band

Also i don't think i've ever heard anyone into emo use the word Sadboy - isn't that a thing for depressed cloud rappers or whatever?
Ayy Merchant Ships are my favourite band, listen to their EP songs like Old Grey, Emo Songs, Lets Exchange Word Vomit and stuff - it's seriously fucking good

All that picture makes me think OP is how did some kids that young manage to put out such cool ass music with a relatively nuanced exploration of the suffering he and his dad went through when his mom left.

They're not sadbois, they're immature man children who need to stop being little bitches already
Male sadness is played to death

Wow, what an ignorant post, American Football, Brand New, Mineral, Cap n' Jazz, and Sunny Day Real State are actually very very good and if you actually tried to listen to their amazing music, you'll see that you'll fall in love with thwir music too. Don't pretend that you know them when you don't ;)

sources confirm the new American Football was trash

t. immature man-child

What if I told you the term sadboi is intrinsically ironic?

This. That user hasn't given any of those bands a listen. Sunny day real estate are, just amazing.

Every "emo" fan I've ever known has been a sexual deviant, emotionally manipulative, or both. Typically use "sad" as some sort of shield to defend shitty and immature behavior imo

Calling anything cringe just affirms that you're too invested in other people's opinion of you.

Emotional music for emotional people

This

>OP is how did some kids that young manage to put out such cool ass music with a relatively nuanced exploration of the suffering he and his dad went through when his mom left.
holy fuck divorce is not that big of a deal

Hey OP I think this post should serve as an answer to your question

eventually everyone likes this kind of music, cause everyone gets sad

Emo is sad people with long hair guitars in your perspective=Neil young is emo

t. 25 year old who lives with him mom and wears a hoodie

world-weariness is almost always authentic and not cringy

>mfw no one has heard of The Reptilian
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlS8jZlQ5E

i never heard about any emo using this term, you're talking about that rap crap

Because you're twelve and cringe at everything.

>objective values
The emotions expressed can be legitimately strong and nuanced even if they come from something that wouldn't affect your sociopathic, internet addicted brain..

Damnnn you just hit the nail on the head with that one

Idk if it's my dad and his hatred of whining but that must have been a trait I got from him. I can't stand 99.9 percent of emo unless it's the early good stuff. This will upset Sup Forumstards but emo is also an example of something being entirely too white for me, coming from a white dude. At least white folk music had some dignity about it. I need music with some funk, and I need music that has balls. Emo is roll over and die music. Twee shit is equally intolerable. The culture of people in emo doesn't help. All hipsters at this point.

damn you actually nailed my age
one out of three

Have you ever had a job?

No one that likes emo uses that term unironically. If you don't dig the music that's fine, but you're just being a cunt.