>24yo femanon
>meet guy off tinder
>he's super cute
>possiblebf.jpeg
>we go to KFC
>i order a 6 piece bargain bucket
>he just orders two drumsticks and a diet coke
>"not hungry?" i ask
>"i'm starving, user! but i'm on a cut right now. but don't worry, i'll still eat that ass!"
>"haha, bit presumptuous. what makes you think you're going to get me into bed? ;)"
>"well my flatmate darren met you off tinder a week ago and he says you're well up for it"
>mfw

Tits or GTFO, you know the rules femanon.

Haha whore

Now tits

Stop being a whore if you don't want to be treated like one.

what he said, you know the drill by now

Faggot

I'm not a whore. I'm just trying to find a boyfriend. I'm not being paid for sex.

Hey, even chicks need sex, yeah? I still wouldn't mind seeing the goods! ;)

but hes right

So...did you let he it that ass or not?

Haha dumb slut

i don't think tinder is a good place for that, go to a bar or something

he was pretty cute

Don't Tinder then. And don't fuck on the first, second or third date. It's not that hard, have a little self-respect.

That's a yes

boys get impatient if you don't have sex

I think we need to see the ass that was eaten to decide if he got a good deal on this whole thing!

You ordered a 6 piece bargain bucket, OP-ette?
You lift? Filling up on proteins, I'm guessing?

I'm a girl, btw

>!"
>>"haha, bit presumptuous. what makes you think you're going to get me into bed? ;

this

it's not like there's loads of meat on the pieces or anything . and i got diet coke

1st date hue

>girl, btw
sure

Um no you ordered the 6 piece bargain bucket
Can't keep up with your own story OP?

If that's the case they're fuck boys and probably a cliché 2001 football chad who thinks his muscle are his brain

Hey famanon, wanna fuck?
I'll fuck you if you're into computers and anime which is impossible to say you don't because this is a chan forum

Is this some used as cum dump, faggot fantasy?

i'm not some easy slut who will just have sex with any guy no matter what he looks like

So let me get this straight

> Be you trying to get serious relationship
> You act like a slut
> You meet someone
> You get upset because they know you act like a slut

> If you show a picture of yourself I might still be game. But you are not off to a good start.

why would darren tell his friends about our encounter in starbucks

Hell would I know

Guys like to brag about their sexual encounters.

With that said I bet you look good enough for us to show if you can score more then one dude a week.

It's so immature. I don't go around telling everyone about my sexual adventures

It's a one way trip, once a whore always a whore, you cant unfuck 50 plus guys. probably without rubber too.

>I'm not being paid for sex.
All women are one way or another
Prove me wrong.

>why do people talk about stuff and things???
If you're this socially retarded I would advise against trying to find anything other than a fuck buddy on shitty dating apps.
Why do you think everyone in school used to know who was fucking who and where? Because people talk.

>I'm not a whore. I'm just trying to find a boyfriend
>on fucking tinder
Whether you're a whore or not is debatable depending on how many times you've done this but what isn't debatable is that you're either naive or dumb as fuck. I'm betting it's a combination of both right?

This stale pasta is posted at least once a day. Congrats guys, you all took the bait.

ok

i went on a date with a guy yesterday. i paid for my meal but his mom's card was declined so i had to buy his too and pay for his bus home