Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-speech-st.-augustine-fl-october-24-2016]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i didnt know cell-blocks had presidents?

I have an itchy ass

fuck off sharia blue.

fucking soiboi numales come to this site because they think they're edgy when they hold the same opinions as 50 year old women. Go unironically kill yourself you scrawny little faggot

What she should be is in jail and you know it

Trump...
In favor of Civil asset forfeiture: meaning that any person simply suspected of any crime by corrupt law enforcement can have assets seized witout due process.

In favor of Fracking: fucking totally stupid fuck he is.

Trump supports Taiwan and pushes policy bent on effectively scrapping the One-China Policy, but he still has the balls [stupidity?] to ask for China's help in curbing Kim Jung Un. What an asshat!

Trump asks for China's help in containing Kim's nuclear program but flips China a fuck-off finger and strikes a deal for selling even more weapons to Taiwan [in direct contravention of the 1972 Joint Communique agreed between the US and China]. He's fucking looney!

Trump appointed Tillerson [Exxon CEO and notorious Swamp Dweller] as Secretary of State [Tillerson also supports fracking and loosening evironmental controls on Big Oil...Why am I not surprised?]

Trump re-appointed Pai for FCC [Swamp dweller from Verizon] who is opposed to Net Neutrality [Why am I not surprised in light of Pai's boost for Sinclair Media? Pai succeded today and a free and open Internet is DEAD. I wish I could hear the same about Trump!]

Trump took Jeff Sessions out of a comfy Republican Senate seat...a really, really dumb move which opened up a seat and led to the Roy Moore debacle and the loss of a sure life-long Republican seat in the Senate as well as the recusal of the lame Atty Gen, which led to the whole "Russia"/Mueller fuck-fest. So far this looks like the totally stupid fuck-up of an inept political amateur...time will tell...

Trump signed National Defense Authorization Act, which among other things calls for joint military exercises with Taiwan and selling Taiwan arms! [How dangerous is that?] Also, he signed it WITHOUT the spending cap being removed, so the budget has money that CANNOT be spent! But yet Trump boasts about the $700 million he got for making the American military "great again"! [How deceitful and silly is that?]

Trump is in BIG cahoots with Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns more television stations than any other broadcaster in the country: Sinclair Broadcast Group is expanding its conservative-leaning television empire into nearly three-quarters of American households — but its aggressive takeover of the airwaves couldn’t happen without an assist from President Donald Trump's puppy at the Federal Communications Commission. Although the name is not well-known, Sinclair, is already the nation’s largest TV broadcaster! And Sinclair plans to buy 42 more stations from Tribune Media in cities such as New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, this is on top of the 170 plus stations it already owns. Sinclair got a "hand" from Trump-appointed FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, who revived a decades-old regulatory loophole that will keep Sinclair from vastly exceeding federal limits on media ownership.The change will allow Sinclair — a company that ordere "must run" conservative segments into local programming — to reach over 72 percent of U.S. households after the next buy-up of stations. That’s nearly double the congressionally imposed nationwide audience cap of 39 percent! DANGEROUS!

Trump as part of his promises to cut Government regulations has allowed the FCC to overturn Net Neutrality, which was the only protection Internet users had from predatory practices by ISP's. The Trump adminsitration LIED to the people by telling them that the Federal trade commission would now be protecting them. What the people do not know is that the FTC's mandate specifically EXCLUDES regulation of "common carriers". What a crock of total SHIT spewed on the American people by Trump! The internet is a vital service that cannot be left to the control of the Swamp but this is exactly what Trump is set to do. Arbitrary cutting regulations to favor big corporations is a sure way to hand over control of US commerce to the Swamp. So much for "Drain the Swamp"!! Total bullshit!! I am fucking totally done with Trump and will encourage and gleefully cheer the asshat's ouster from office. [Go Mueller...hang him high!]

Promises, promises, promises...
The following is from Trump in St. Augustine, FL October 24 2016: [Source:factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-speech-st.-augustine-fl-october-24-2016]
“My only special interest is you, the American people, and we're going to solve the riddle of what's going on in Washington. It's time to clean up our nation's capital. That's why I proposed a contract with the American voter. It's a set of promises for what I'll do in my first 100 days. It includes getting rid of immediately Obamacare, which is a disaster.” 100 days?? REALLY?? WTF happened, Don? It's been almost a year and no repeal in sight!

"I will direct my secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator. They are. They know it." REALLY??? No...if you must accuse "manipulation", the USA is a much worse "manipulator" than China.

"I will lift the restrictions on the production of shale oil, natural gas and clean oil." [Shale oil = fracking!! Trump LOVES fracking!! That is totally fucked up beyond measure!]

"(I will)...cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities." [Ok...Don ol' buddy...what happened to this promise? ALL funding?? Reallyyy??? More bullshit!]

sharia blue shills can't even write like humans

the best thing about that particular bass player is the way he is always having a great time during the performances
maybe more fun than the former band members,already old,but still being great

Say what now?

>sharia blue shills can't even write like humans
Sharia? No shithead...my country has enough sense to make laws against the very observation of Ramadan and businesses closing to observe same. So eat shit and die along with your genetically infected family. 狗屎吃

who cares

kek

The trouble is that you are a dotard and thus unable to refute one thing written there about the Clown-in-Chief of the USA. 吃屎

what the fuck am I reading?

kill yourself libtard

George knows...

>what the fuck am I reading?
Dunno...maybe you need to ask mommy what all those big words are, dotard.

i liked jim webb better, if you picked someone from among the dem-candidates alone.

Dunno about Hillary...but I do know who should NOT be President!

One of the best things about PIAPS losing the election is that we don't have to look at Chelsea's face constantly.