Is >schalke the equivalent of the Cleveland browns?

Is >schalke the equivalent of the Cleveland browns?

more like da burrs

(>)Schalke is >schalke

there's no equivalent

When they went 3-0 up I just thought to myself, why are they doing this to themselves? We all know what's coming.

I've seen teams destroyed by poor management and poor ownership, but Sup Forums has literally meme'd a team into mediocrity.

if they were the equivalent of the cleveland browns they would have been relegated into irrelevancy a long time ago.

describe the browns

schalke is
>poor shithole city, full of immigrants and generally the lowest of the who whos only joy in life is schalke
>always choking away important games due to sheer stupidity
>always self destructing when things go well due to whatever stupid reason, they played the best 2nd half of the season in their history under one manager then fired him
>hiring a new manager every year "this is our year" "he's the one", then firing him
>every year things will be different, every year things are the same
>completely inept management
>sponsored by Putin
>once won the league for 4 minutes and never recovered

no

browns are just shit. schalke always comes within arms reach of some form of moderate success only to choke it away hilariously, every single time, without exception

in today's episode of >schalke:
>be 2-0 down going into the quarter finals of a major european tournament
>somehow equalize to 2-2 but still need one more to win
>get it
>other team (ajax) has a man sent off, 10 vs 11 now with only 15 minutes left to go
>in the bag
>concede 2 goals in that time
>lose
>schalke

meant for

Sounds like the Eagles more than the browns.

Browns just suck, the Eagles ussally have some good players which causes the fans to go "our year la, the Superbowl is ours" only to watch the team crash and burn.

They also have an infeiorty complex because all their rivals have multiple rings and they have zero(0).

Browns:

>Faceless city
>Baseball and football teams are useless and lebron/cavs are the only ray of sunlight
>Browns terminally inept
>Team actually up and moved to Baltimore to become the Ravens in the mid-90s, league awarded them a new team a few years later (also the Browns)
>Zero postseason wins and one appearance this century
>Braindead upper management
>Revolving door of coaches
>Complete failure to bring in or draft new talent
>Laughingstock of the league
>Every key decision backfires

Also the only time they made it too the Superbowlbin 2004 they choked it away literally and figuratively, with Andy Reid's retarded clock management and McNabb puking in the huddle.

don't forget:
>have all the future GOATS (Özil, Neuer, Sane, Rakitic, Draxler, Gündogan(former youth player) ...)
>lose every single one of them

Schalke actually does fairly well in the bundesliga and has been a decent team for quite a while now. This differentiates from the Browns who have been consistently shit since they became a franchise again

Schalke is known for having the most dumb fans.
Having awesone players but loosing them all.
They didnt won the Bundesliga over 50 years.
One year they already celebrated but Buyern scored a goal in 6 minutes aftertime so they lost all even though the fans were partying already on the field xDD

>Baseball and football teams are useless
>Baseball

Wut??

Historically I mean

>One year they already celebrated but Buyern scored a goal in 6 minutes aftertime so they lost all even though the fans were partying already on the field xDD
reminds me of AGUEROOOOOOOOO

>Schalke

they're like the >rags

But >Schalke 04 has won UEFA Cup in 1998

Last >Schalke national title: 1958
Foundation of Bundesliga: 1963

>Sup Forums is responsible for what's happening to >Schalke
That's as deluded as Sup Forums aspies who believe they got Trump elected.
also,
>Schalke