Net neutrality is dead, we're gonna need a fucking dark web assassin to kill that self-satisfied fucker Ajit Pai

Net neutrality is dead, we're gonna need a fucking dark web assassin to kill that self-satisfied fucker Ajit Pai
If he's gonna win, i don't want him to enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B03eByZia5I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=laS3KdLBTGM
washingtonpost.com/local/alexandria-and-arlington-home-sales/2013/04/15/85eb61f4-86af-11e2-a80b-3edc779b676f_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would kill him with my bare hands if not for the laws of this land

im moving to family in europe this country is going to shit

How is that for making America great again. I can hardly wait for the spin.

The thing is that it's mostly likely like the communist domino effect, one communist country infects other countries. Probably the same with NN

Corporations make those laws.

Enjoy being a slave for life you fucking coward.

Do it yourself you lazy pussy.

You're all brainwashed faggots, get a grip
youtu.be/B03eByZia5I

Oh did he do it?
Has the deed being done?

Kill yourself

>those tabs
kek

>Falling for this bait
KEK

Not really, actually. Canada is strengthening their NN laws

hurr durr hey government

"stay out of my bedroom"

"get into my Internet"

Fucking hate you faggots.

And whats that gonna change?
You'd have to kill all the other people that voted to stop net neutrality laws.

ALL YOU NON-AMERICAN RETARDS SAYING THIS WON'T EVER HAPPEN IN YOUR COUNTRY, THINK AGAIN.

THE PEOPLE WHO CAN PROFIT WILL SEE WHAT IT DID FOR AMERICAN COMPANIES AND WILL FUCK YOU OVER JUST THE SAME.

THIS ISN'T JUST AMERICAN INTERNET. THIS IS THE INTERNET WORLDWIDE.

I know it wouldn't change anything, but as I said, i wouldn't want the smug fuck to enjoy it

He is such a dbag, we will see them in court

What can we do? At the moment all this calling and emailing etc doesn't seem to help.

completely agreed, if this is happening in the US, it will happen everywhere

Just contact the 5 fucking people that decided this instead of the majority of the population.

The NY AG is suing already. That's something.

But Pai should have been taken out before hand to send a message.

We knew this was coming.

Just do make sure everyone knows this fella was indicated by Trump...

>democrucy
>freedums
>liburty and jostice fur all

Someone start a go fund me page to hire an assassin.

Do it yourself you lazy pussy. If you care enough, put your balls on the line and off him yourself.

Hope trump does not sign it

>implying that they exist
Do it yourself OP make the sacrifice

www.nudecelebs4free.org

Honestly if he gets assasinated it will make our argument look bad. We want to win without going overboard or public opinion will see us as savages.

That being said would love to see him get hit by a bus. Right in front of his wife and kids.

Yeah, I think it still has to go through the appeal court and in the past they ruled in favor of net neutrality twice, so i think there's still hope

Trump wanted this, he campaigned saying he wanted this and Sup Forums supported him knowing it. Why is everyone crying now that it happened?

>Shit Pie
Did I get his name right?

Do what you will

Because Sup Forums is full of reactionaries.

You get seven whole kekkles

>street shitter pajeet
>fake smile
>fake teeth
>gets to fuck the people and earns moniez with it
`jeez, who would have thought that

Is this real?

net neutrality is communism lul

calling right now give me a second.

Never said it IS communism, just said that it can have the same effect as it

It's a meme you dip.

No thank you, please dont infect us.

>being such a newfag
kek

FUCKING THIS
So, are all reactionaries retarded?

Of course
They're reactionaries..

MAGA's actually thinking this is good. I guess they are shareholders of Comcast, Disney, and Discovery.
This kind of deregulation will kill competition, not foster it.
Sad...oh wait! I'm not American! MFW!

Usually, I try hearing some kinds of reactionaries. But really, the US' reactionaries are really terrible. They are no true conservatives

And..?

Mfw

>Trump wanted this, he campaigned saying he wanted this and Sup Forums supported him knowing it

THIS 100%
You got what you wanted, now suffer for not thinking it through.
Granted, Trump or Clinto is a horrid choice, so you have always had my sympathy.
>Is there going to be a real choice for you next election?

>Reply

The internet will suck for a couple years, but once everyone sees how horrible it is they'll be more people wanting it back.

The Cable companies aren't dumb, they'll slowly implement the new pricing like boiling a frog.

Called multiple times the line is always busy. Probably his legit number but also probably getting spammed

Clinton wasn't a horrible choice. Sure she's got no personality, but she was pro-netnutrality, and wouldn't be inciting war in the middle east.

Finally, someone has the same idea, send some bomb threats to the FCC and congress, and if they really don't get the idea.

Just fucking kill them.

So, yankee, don't hate the rest of the world, and unite.

Get a job you lazy shits. Internet cannot stay cheap because you don't want to work hard.

Trump knows what he is doing. This economy didn't reach historic highs because Trump regulated businesses and stifled capitalism. The end of net neutrality is I great thing for free market capitalism. Stop trying to sabotage this country's economic growth.

Now stop crying and get back to work.

>Trump 2020
>MAGA

Instead she'd take direct control of the internet and incite war with Russia, and deflect all criticism with the woman card.

Ajit Pai 12 minute interview on exactly what's happened for those that care here is the link before it gets taken down m.youtube.com/watch?v=laS3KdLBTGM

>how to unrape sister
MY SIDES

reported for plugging your shitty youtube channel

You do it you pussy. Stop hoping someone else will do your dirty work.

Stupid fag, do you want to pay more for something that was perfectly fine as it was?

You, absolute, autist.

except canada's NN laws are stengthening, and the UK actually made competition among ISP's viable fucking forever ago.

Quit being so self centered you dumb fucking amerifat

I would, but i live in the UK dumb fuck.

I can't even mention trump or Islam negatively here or i will be on a watch list, so yea.

start the fund.
I'm sure you will
get this done.

If you honestly think that a bunch of rich asswipes aren't going to fuck you over, you're not paying enough attention.

you're retarded... that shit has to go through congress & the supreme court before it goes into effect
if you honestly think that bill is gonna pass while it fits under the unconstitutional category you're an actual autist op

Oh, I think they will, we're simply not going to bend over and lube ourselves up for them.

what makes you idiots think that nn will protect Sup Forums anyways, they banned those thunder peeps even off the fucking dark net. If the right people were angry at Sup Forums we'd be gone. NN is going away and you won't even fucking notice the difference, get over it

Do you expect a cheap service because government told the business to make it so for you? Fuck off commie scum.

>Trump 2020
>Trump Jr 2024

KYS. Do you really think anyone's going to watch it? Retard.

How much did they pay you to shill, nigger?

Does street shitter have kids?
We should make sure their names, faces and locations are spread throughout the internet, just to make him realize that he made a mistake

pls may Anonymous destroy this nigger and all of the FCC system right now

>market growth
Nigga what market? There's no market in this case and there's no competition. Most people only have one choice when it comes to an isp, two or three max.
I'm conservative but ISPs are relative monopolies, and monopolies stifle economic growth so they need to be regulated. Just like power and utility companies.

We should all pray to Anonymous now. It's all we can do...

here is ajit pais address
4868 Old Dominion Dr, Arlington, VA 22207

High percentage of bait but I'm on my LUNCH BREAK AT WORK

Your only argument is for OP to get a job? I can see why you voted for Trump.

Yeah but as soon as the UK leaves the EU, how long do you think it'll be before Britfags like me are having to accept this shit as part of a UK-US trade deal? If we're not careful this greedy, money-grabbing cancer will spread.

OMG, you people are too stupid to talk with.
The internet will revert back to the way it was just over a year ago.
Your doomsday propaganda is lying to you.

>supports net neutrality
>only idea is to cry and bitch on Sup Forums
>only after its repealed
Mfw OP is Og faggot

hope he likes pineapple on all 5,000 pizzas. Surely he can afford it with all the money that was bribed to him from the ISPs.

Stop harassing him faggot. You're the reason why these regulations are being voted in the first place.

In all honesty, it would be that hard to bump him off. All we would need is an address and that would be enough. He doesn't have nearly as much protection as a president or even a congressman/senator/governor. Only thing is an another would surely take his place.

What are you going to do send pizzas to his house holy shit that affects the outcome of net neutrality fagoot

cool advertisement

>vpn.
/thread

According to Wikipedia he has 2, but that's all it says .

>idiot
/thread

i'm just providing publicly available information

washingtonpost.com/local/alexandria-and-arlington-home-sales/2013/04/15/85eb61f4-86af-11e2-a80b-3edc779b676f_story.html

ctrl-f "ajit pai"

Several states including but not limited to:
>California
>Delaware
>Hawaii
>Illinois
>Iowa
>Kentucky
>Maine
>Maryland
>Massachusetts
>Mississippi
>NY
>North Carolina,
>Oregon
>Pennsylvania
>Vermont
>Virginia
>Michigan
Have already begun work on state laws to ensure net neutrality is enforced within their borders. FUCK the federal government and fuck corporations.

It's time for Sup Forums to become an underground organization meeting in abandoned buildings, we'll be like the anonymous but real (also physical meme trading)

if the fcc isn't controlling the Internet, that could open up pier to pier nets to form and grow

That's good to hear, at least.

Why lol what are you going to do order 2000 dollars worth pizza to guy who makes that ever 30 seconds fucking idiots

With the intentions of having people harass him? Just because you don't like a decision does not mean you have the right to ruin someones life physically. Take it to the streets.