Ask a white British Christian who converted to Islam anything

Ask a white British Christian who converted to Islam anything

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/83423
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/06/10/stop-drinking-camel-urine-world-health-organization-says
jihadwatch.org/2015/12/saudis-shut-down-camel-urine-shop-owner-was-selling-his-own-urine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did Mohamed really have a flying donkey?

Does it suck having to hang out with a bunch of beardy smelly Arabs?

die

Not really, I quite enjoy being in the presence of them. They are all interesting characters who all share common beliefs with me.

Why havent you fucked out of the UK yet you fucking traitor

Why?

Are you ginger?

please an hero?

No I'm not.

You did it for the lolis, didn't you

Why?

Are you growing a shitty looking beard? If yes, why?

Does the blue pill really taste like blueberries?

So you admit they are smelly Arabs then. That's not very nice.

Have you watched four lions and if so are you also into rubber dinghy Rapids bro?

Answer my question you fucking dumb nigger pedophile

How many goats have you already fucked?

Did you convert because you wanted more attention? Hence this thread

Which sort of Muslim are you?

One that needs to be removed

I did to join the winning side.

I'm a Muslim. Do I need to be removed?

I was tired of being on the losing side so I decided enough was enough, so I my brothers.

>the winning side
>muslimes cant fight for shit
Top lel

Because it's my home mashallah

Did you jew your cock to appease your semitic (and/or paki) brethren?

I would've thought that Islam hated people without souls

So you're a coward. Good to know. How did you break the news to your family?

Yep you and every shitskin like you

I'm not ginger.

shit bait faggot

WHY?? Also, what kind of Christian were you, and would you say you were devoted to your faith? How is Islam different? What makes it a better fit for you?

I told them that I found god and peace in Islam and my father punched me in the face and kicked me out the house. That was 2 years ago now

Try it Amerilard.

Akhy enta shu hayda fi britain (bilad taghut) wa laa hijra fi dar al islam (hedjaz sham, Maghreb) ?

Yes I was very devoted and come from a very Christian family, I felt that Islam was better suited for because it's a way of life instead being a Christian is rather laid back and relaxed.

This

He gets the ok from the primitives to fuck kids

Alhamdulillah brother

Yes I got circumcised 2 years ago

God bless your father. If only we had more proud Christian men who stood against the Mohammedan hordes.

Who said anything about you being ginger?

lel

This reek of shit skin grovelling in the dirt is never far away

A Muslim who follows the Quran very strictly mashallah

The fuck does "losing side" mean?
Are we on a new crusade?

That is not an answer. I mean, are you Sunni? which school do you follow?

Part of my reason to convert to Islam was that I felt the pressure and knew the fact that Islam would eventually take over Europe, so I decided I should convert so when that time comes they won't kill me.

Dont worry pedo your time will come soon enough

>hurr durr pedo

How many buildings have you blown up? How many people have you beheaded? And do you hate cartoons now? Do they offend you now?

Yes I have a rather long beard because my brothers told me I should grow one.

one day my friend i will personally remove you

None because there aren't any goats where I live.

What a sad, pathetic, sniveling coward you are. Christians all over the Middle East fight to protect their families, homes, and churches from the Mohammedan menace while you convert like a little bitch.

bait thread confirmed

shitty bait, fuck you and stop posting

None at the moment but that picture is fucking horrible, You won't be allowed to post that in the future my kufr friend

You know its true now shouldn't you be fucking a goat or your best friend in his ass right now?

Based father

No, we don't do that.

>The fuck does "losing side" mean?

It means the liberal west is about to be subjugated by Islam from within. The only alternative to this would be European fascism which is not allowed.
Lest face it: Afte three generations of brainwashing European fascism consist of a few thousand believers while Islam have tens of millions followers in Europe and more than a billion world wide. Who do you think will take charge in Europe?
The truth is very much black pilled. We shoiuld all convert and perhaps if we are sufficient, there will be a "white Islam"

>Sup Forums will take this bait
1. if op was serious he wouldn't that pic. he knows it just triggers Sup Forums
2.a real Muslim wouldn't come on Sup Forums knowing he risks mind stained forever by seeing a pic boobies, black dick or homosex

What the hell dude. I pray to fucking Kek that this is bait.

>You won't be allowed to post that in the future

Why m8, got any plans?

Don't judge my actions, only judge will pass judgement over me. I'm now a Muslim who follows my faith with absolute love and compassion. Islam is very accepting for people like me who have struggled with rejection and bullying most of my life.

You do drink camel urine though!

islamqa.info/en/83423

>I did to join the winning side.

Our Christian ancestors have been fighting Muslims for over 1000 years and now that Muslims are finally here in the UK, you turn your back on the Lord in our most crucial time of need? To join the enemy nonetheless?

Is there a way for me to help you genocide the degenerates without having to convert?

>Implying

>Islam
>More laid back

Why do you roleplay as Muslim on a Mongolian basket weaving forum?

You're a little bitch is all you are. When you're rejected and bullied you stand up like a man and continue onward, not grow out a beard and join the enemies of Christ.

>None at the moment but that picture is fucking horrible, You won't be allowed to post that in the future my kufr friend
Ah, so I did offend you. Haha. Love being a free American.

Why do you lie on the internet?

Europe is changing, I don't plan to try and take over Europe personally but I know many of my Muslim brothers can sense how we are winning a war of birth rates and conversion. They are very happy with how the west is becoming more and more to their taste but I personally don't care about making Europe Islamic.

Why do you make bait this obvious

That is not you.

Weak bait and all who fell for it are confirmed NEWFAGS.

I never claimed this was me, but I am aware that this image makes people very angry. I didn't know this guy personally but people told me about him.

I think you'll find I said being a Christian was more laid back and relaxed compared to Islam's strict rules which you have to live your life by everyday.

I Don't think there is friend.

usnews.com/news/articles/2015/06/10/stop-drinking-camel-urine-world-health-organization-says

jihadwatch.org/2015/12/saudis-shut-down-camel-urine-shop-owner-was-selling-his-own-urine

>you turn your back on the Lord in our most crucial time of need

He didn't turn his back on Cristendom. Chritians turned their back on Christendom and he was forced to change horse.

Christians are among the most gullible blue pilled bastards around. Some of them actually hast started to worship the state of Israel as an holy entity. The pope is washing the feet of afghan rapists

Well I'll support you in secret. Do you have a bank account? Please post number and routing information. Thanks!

We don't do that here. It is just Arabs.

I'm sorry I don't know you mean would you care to elaborate?

Why are you disobeying the Prophet? He told you camel urine is good for you.

When right wing death squads show up, will you still say you're a converted Muslim? Or will you use Taqiya?

Followup question: Right wing death squads when?

Christ turned his back on me, he let me live a life of loneliness and rejection, he let be bullied and attacked most of my life until I found a saviour in Allah(god in eternal)Islam brought me closer to people than I have ever been before and I feel like I have a real community here.

Right wing is too chicken shit. I've lost all respect for them

Yeah, and they've got people like you to help destroy it from the inside. It's not entirely your fault, you were born and raised in a system that made it possible.

You know what pisses me off? Christians won't lift a finger to stop you. It's like the Old Testament isn't even part of the fucking book.

And by the way, I despise Christianity and the OT in particular with a buring passion, but what the fuck else is gonna stop Muslims for taking over?!

I'll have to think about it, I could easily pass for a Christian again since I have read the bible many times.

Careful now buddy. You aren't insulting the Prophet Isa are you? Allah would be very angry if you're insulting the most important prophet, even more important than Muhammad.

but as a Muslim you're not meant to want to make people hate you or Islam. your job is to spread the word of peaceful and beautiful your religion is.then if they tell you fuck off? cut their head off

Pic with timestamp you fucking idiot

Well state atheism could. Pretty much anything that kills freedom lovers. Honestly all the enlightenment thinkers should have been publicly tortured to death it's their fault we live in this degeneracy.

I believe no one will be able to stop the spread of Islam in the west, Because it appeals to people and people don't try to limit its influence but only make it's influence greater.

How does it feel to be soon forcefully reallocated to german concentration camps where you'll be gassed with your entire family?

I think you're forgetting that Lord Jesus is also a prophet in Islam. Then again, most of you people don't even follow your own koran, anyways.

I don't think that's going to happen, there is too many of us Muslims in Europe now.

>tfw polska zostanie europejskim imperium

Shouldn't you be letting your dog fuck you right now instead shitposting on Sup Forums, Cletus?