kek

>no foligno

Yeah, this is gonna be a pens win.

Nasty stop

rip jykkets

Fleurys on, bye sculumbus

>still letting cbj interfere with everything on the ice

nice lads

>the jackets comeback to win the cup wasnt all part of the master plan to boost playoff ratings

Terrible call.

BILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILLBILL

BILL ALERT

SCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>refs handing it to penguins

Smh

bad call but gotta stop the puck

POST YOUR FUCKING BILLS BOYS

Phil "shoot the pill" kessel

>literally wrap your arm around a guy so he staggers
>not a penalty

CBJ "fans"

but the stick hold should offset it

which occurred first

Wrap around happened before, they never ever call both.

Dosent matter

can someone go take out Fleury.

not even for the games sake fucker just needs to retire

you must be a real piece of shit human being to actually think that, ted.

that's fucked up man

it's better than a bad hit

you should be ok with this all things considered

Cucklombus chimpout inevitable.

Better but its still a penalty. Maybe youll learn by your second season of being a fan.

youre darn skippy

S E E T H I N G

Is this the first time Penguins have scored first?

>going after the goalie
That's not a precedent you want to start.

no?

Oh okay. Thanks for telling me.

Let's just get this out of the way.

>being this jealous

Can't fucking score if Fluery had two hands on his cock.

All these fucking chances, fleury is getting beat soooo hard just put it in quit fucking missing

Or if he gets his head in the way.

>mad at john tortorella
Fucking kill yourself

>fleury is getting beeat hard

Except, you know, he's not.

Jackets getting some good chances

He is just watch him flip flop in the net, the jackets are beating him, they just can't put it in the god damn net

Pens have been pacing themselves because they know it's going to be a long Cup run, especially in the 1st period of each game. They've been dominating most of the last 40 minutes, however. BJ's have been going all out in the first 20 minutes and then are dead by the halfway mark.

robbed by maata

So he's not getting beat at all?

That's how you have to beat the penguins, that's how the rangers did it, you have to go extremely hard

>BJ's have been going all out in the first 20 minutes and then are dead by the halfway mark.
the old bylsma special

we've been killed in the 2nd every game, so well see here..

Jacks will get it 3-1.

post yfw pens lose the series

So you not know what getting beat is? scoring chances is the word for it, the more scoring chances the more you are getting beat, doesn't mean you score

That's true. Have to go up on them in the 1st and make them play catch-up. It worked in game 4 and was working in game 3, but the Pens caught up in that one. Pucks didn't bounce BJ's way this 1st.

we need bob to go off

Bill hatty dubs confirm

Also, this is the reason why Sullivan took this team to something like 63 straight wins when leading in the 3rd. They haven't changed that style of play. All four lines have that extra level when needed.

except the pens have a different coach, system, and team since then

Your team sucks.

2014, that was the year before Sullivan came in, otherwise its mostly the same

>goalie getting beat
>but no one's scoring
????

I like reminding people that the penguins have a "medium tier" fanbase and that the NHL benefits nothing from them winning.

The NHL would benefit from a canadian team, or the blackhawks, why would they push for a tiny town like Pittsburgh to win?

>he doesn't have reading comprehension
Fuck off and read

the system has completely changed

Jackets aren't beating him

But I've said this countless other times, why the fuck does Fleury flop around like it's the fucking 1980s? It enrages me every time I see him with his fucking leg pads in the air like what the fuck are you doing square up and stay in butterfly. It's not that fucking hard and I feel like that's why people still want Murray when he gets better.

>people talking about the rangers

aren't you guys getting blown out by the habs right now?

It would benefit from the jackets winning so they can grow the franchise and make more money

Fuck Penguins look tired compared to how they played Middle of the first...OH WAIT WE SCORED!

wow Fleury got beat so bad there on that play

RUSTY MOTHERFUCKERS

HAAHAHAHAHHAHA

SSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fleury took a time machine from the 80s and thought the playstyle would continue to work out here

Does Bill have enough tape on his stick? Seems to be working though. 1 goal 1 assist.

I'm lovin' it

Wait for the inevitable come back

Malkin is 10x better than the entire CBJ team. He is single handedly powering this game right now.

The Malkin line is dominating the Crosby line

>inevitable come back
>implying this isn't the Penguins' comeback from the humiliating defeat in Game 4

They should put Guentzel on with Malkin

Crosby's line is trash right now, they have done nothing this entire series.

crosby line is all speed and finesse. you put heavy bodies on them and they don't do much. malkin line is about all power. he just barrels through people to create plays.

SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

laughing SO HARD at ted from Akron right now

AND A POWERPLAY FUCK YOU GOONING FAGGOT

No mate it's over it's time to kill my self
Why the fuck did they allow the penguins to tank almost 4 years in a row 2001-2002-2003 2005-2006

THAT'S A CONFIRMED KILL!

RUUUUUSTYYY

RUSTY AGAIN

POO FAGGOTS ARE CHIMPING OUT

This game was over at the first goal.

GG pens

Reason why they need to tear down the current crosby line and switch it up.

3 small built dudes, one of them gets hit and the entire line falls apart, leaving it up to the defense

GET FUCKED OHIO

>torts looking completely calm

lmao he knows it's over. he's done.

The Blue Jackets are aware that they've given the Penguins so many chances on the power play by now that even a garbage power play like the Penguins is going to win games off of it, right?

wew quick whistle there