WAIT OH YES WAIT A MINUTE MR POSTMAN

TILL I BELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

TOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

you know aside from paul their reputation for being amazingly photogenic seems like a meme

i have a feeling it is more that they were a bunch of people's first real experience with modern pop promotion like that that strives to make people look beautiful.

>watch Backbeat
>have to listen to this and Good Golly Miss Molly 500+ times

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY BAM BAM BAM BAM BA SURE LIKE TO ROLL

MISTER POSTMAN LOOK AND SEE
IS THERE A WOMAN 'ROUND HERE I CAN BEAT

Hurl Santana was the best Beatle

paul is actually ridiculous though. definitely one of the most beautiful people who ever lived.

W I F E
I
F
E

This started out as a great thread, until THIS faggot showed up!

IT WONT BE LONG

YEAH

I DON'T WAAAAAAAANT YOU
BUT I NEEEEEEEEEEED YOU

THE OTHER DAY I SAW YOU AS I WALKED ALONG THE ROAD
BUT WHEN I SAW HIM WITH YOU I COULD FEEL MY FUTURE FOLD

2 tru

this is actually the song that got me on the beatles

BREATH AND LENGTH AND BREADTH AND WIDTH AND WITH AND WITHOUT IN OUR DANCE

a cover got you onto the beatles?
cant judge i guess im sure one of the first beatles songs i liked was twist and shout

he speaks the truthim a straight male, but damn dude, i wish i was as handsome as paul in the 60s

it's like he's a demigod or something

I was REALLY into 50s music at the time, especially doo wop, I never gave the beatles a chance and I thought they were completely overated. But then I heard Please mr postman and it opened my eyes a little, and the fact that early beatles sounded exactly lke the 50s stuff I liked to hear also helped it

gadyum, 69 Paul is a 10/10
60s Paul is perfection, cute, handsome and sexy.
HOW CAN ANYONE COMPARE? HONESTLY.

I've been wondering, what year was this picture taken in? seems like 67 since Paul had long sideburns

looks like a late 67/early 68 pic to me

This started out as a great thread, until THIS faggot showed up!

CLOSE YOUR EYES

>looks like a late 67/early 68 pic to me
I see it now, it's just weird seeing Paul with that cute boy face from Beatlemania after 66, but I still see it. Facial hair really changes him.

[DRUM FILL]
SHE LOVES YOU YEAH, YEAH, YEAH

Mullet Paul was A FUCKING MISTAKE

WHY PAUL
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING MAN
bloody hell

*boop*

>paul and john had a secret spider hand language so they could privately exchange messages publicly in front of cameras
>the only other time this is seen is Paul doing it with his wife Linda decades later
it really makes you think

he had the prettiest lips
no homo

HOLD ME TIGHT, TONIGHT, TONIGHT
IT'S YOU, YOU YOU YOU OOOO OOOO

two men writing love songs together is extremely straight, i dont know what youre talking about

I'm a "Harrison was my favorite Beatle" kind of guy but, I can recognize that The Beatles owed their success mostly to Macca's looks and pop song hooks.

I'M A LOOOOOOOSER
I'M A LOOOOOOOSER
AND I'M NOT WHAT I APPEAR TO BE

That very warm sensation you're feeling right now is your skin starting to melt from how cute this photo is!

michael is smiling because he knows how much money hes gonna make from taking paul's song catalog

Paul wrote 'Oh! Darling' after John telling him that he was leaving The Beatles… he actually cried the rest of the day after being driven home by Mal Evans
>pre-Yoko Paul writing lots of happy love songs
>post-Yoko Paul writing lots of heartbreak songs for let it be and abbey road even though he was newlywed
>claims Two of Us is about Linda even though it refers to someone with whom he has 'memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead' and he had just met Linda like a year ago

golly it makes me think so hard

i should also mention that he had John share a mic with him on Two of Us, which they also did for If I Fell
i just wonder what it all means

Their 1961 paris trip always struck me as oddly romantic
>Anyway, one of John's relatives gave him £100 I would be impressed. And I was his mate, enough said? 'Let's go on holiday.' 'You mean me too? With the hundred quid? Great! I'm part of this windfall.'

HO-HOLD MEE

>"'ello, guv! We just thought thou might appreciate 'aving the dishes done & supper ready when thou got gaffe."
>"Yeah, user. We wanted this to be a special night for you. A HEE HEE! I made pizza for the three of us. JAMOAN! *trademark Michael Jackson gasp* OHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

why is paul's son so ugly?mccartney was a 10/10 at his prime

>nyah, michael-san, you always know what to say say say~~~

ok there's this ridiculous theory about that that just might be true

so we know John and Paul went to Paris again, on the 5th anniversary of the trip in 1966, with disguises including Paul's fake mustache so they wouldn't be recognized.
John sent this postcard with a drunken groom running off with a male driver instead of his bride and signed it 'the McLennons'

so the idea is that maybe when they went to Paris they had like an adorable 'pretend wedding' and came up with the whole "McLennon" thing
also the fact that All You Need Is Love opens with the French anthem is very interesting as well. and in the TV broadcast, Paul was wearing that "the love of my life" button, but it's unknown if John gave it to him or if it was merely performance art or whatever

fuck
>John sent this postcard to Ringo*

I honestly don't fucking get it. Linda was a rather pretty woman, but goddamn that nigga ugggly.

We need to preserve McCartney's semen somewhere for future Maccas.

>“From chance remarks she (Yoko) had made, she gathered there had even been a moment where - on the principle that bohemians should try everything - he had contemplated an affair with Paul, but had been deterred by Paul’s immovable heterosexuality.”
Paul was pretty straight but honestly I feel like he was emotionally in love with John. Especially because of the jealousy he had towards Stuart back in the day.

Paul's always been my favorite Beatle - I got hooked into music in general through I Saw Her Standing There which is just insanely fun, holy fuck that bassline, also Paul's voice really delivers on that opening; and from then on he's always made some song on their albums that just makes me go "woah". Special shoutouts to You Won't See Me because that song made me cry just because of how beautiful it is.

66 would be my pick desu, but I can see it as MMT-era Paul.

the closest thing we have to blatant evidence of Paul being sexually into men is very short-lived gf Francie Schwarz's book who was with him during a time when John and Yoko didn't have a place to stay so they came to live with Paul and Francie in their house. In the book she claims Paul was 'visibly upset' at the sound of John and Yoko fucking and 'ran off to gay bars'. That book is also the source of the 'jap tart' story. She easily could have been lying, who knows. She also claims he was more interested in cuddling her than having sex with her.
Another interesting story is that Paul spent the night before his wedding to Linda at another woman's house. But, according to her, they did not have sex, Paul merely cried on her shoulder.
I think the main point against the possiblity is the fact that in order to believe it you have to believe that George Harrison and Martin, Ringo, and Mal Evans have kept it a secret all this time, cause there's no fucking way they wouldn't have noticed some shit if something was going on right? It's more believable in Martin's case that he wouldn't tell since he and Paul were such good friends.

it probably pains paul that ringo made something better than him

THERE WERE BELLS ON A HILL
BUT I NEVER HEARD THEM RINGING
NO, I NEVER HEARD THEM AT ALL
'TILL THERE WAS YOU

THERE WERE BIRDS
IN THE SKY
BUT I NEVER SAUR THEM WINGING